Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

NUMMnesia Sufferers #3 *Strictly Invites Only* (Page 75)

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 4:36am | IP Logged
yo me will b back in the night too...Tongue post my take on JH then..yeah there is so much left to discuss on SEZ too...
I have a question - when falak is adjusting her bed sheet...and she finds a thread hanging in it...she looks at it...introspects and pulls it out? = whats the analogy or interpretation there?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...Jes...

...Jes... IF-Addictz
...Jes...
...Jes...

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Oye Hoye,me completed till epi 16!Dancing

I'm so in love with Jamshed and Michelle!Silly  Jamshed!BlushingBlushing Oh my god,those scenes..Silly holding hands can do wonders if u can act..SillyBlushingBlushing

btw sorry payel di,i just cldn't stop.LOL and yah i know what u pointed out about this story.Wink shld i open my mouth here as Hiru still in epi 2 maybe..and also u too haven't go through after epi 10?LOL

also Salma and Imran one too is really awesome.Heart i hope,they soon get rid of that crap husband of hers..uff.AngryAngry

now,Rizwan needs to come back..i can see what is stored for future epis.BlushingSilly

Edited by ...Jes... - 04 January 2015 at 8:25am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkeye-FreeLancer-

...Jes... IF-Addictz
...Jes...
...Jes...

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hiral_Halwa

initially me dint like nouman in bari appa too...but in JH he is fabulous! such good actingClapClap specially when he tries to speak broken english...its fantastic - its difficult when someone knows the language well and still has to act in a different wayClap

u should watch Nouman in Rehaai too..he acts class.Clap Waseem,that brutal butcher he played ..Clap also defo look out for my Akmal aka Danish.BlushingBlushing

Edited by ...Jes... - 04 January 2015 at 8:28am

pinkeye-FreeLancer-

...Jes... IF-Addictz
...Jes...
...Jes...

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 8:55am | IP Logged

yo me will b back in the night too...Tongue post my take on JH then..yeah there is so much left to discuss on SEZ too...
I have a question - when falak is adjusting her bed sheet...and she finds a thread hanging in it...she looks at it...introspects and pulls it out? = whats the analogy or interpretation there?

Okay,expert comment coming!Wink

first let me tell you this wil give u answer of that thing u asked me previously too ,that u found it very out of place that she again asked Salman what she lacks in after all.. i have wrote that essay on last page to connect all the dots myself.i wanted to go through the whole self discovery thing.. times when she cribbed again and again and learnt something bigger than the past experience.. so this was the very last thing from her,she actually goes back to Salman as nani told her. but she sees tabinda taking over everything,her house,her jewellery,he husband - everything she loved! and now that scene u were asking .. answer of ur both questions is in this lyric from one my fav songs 'Skyscraper'Wink 'As the smoke clears, I awaken..And untangle you from me' .. it was more symbolic.. on the whole white,paak(pure) piece of cloth,there was only a thread making it look bad.. and all she had to do was to untangle it and remove it forever,so that the piece of cloth turns into something bedaag - symbolic to her daaman,her imaan, she was having problems while removing the thread but finally she did it.. and thats it,she actually finished her every expectation,wish,desire which she ever had from Salman.. and that's why before doing it and leaving Salman's house,she last time asked him,what was her mistake,what she lacked in honestly.. but as he still remained indifferent,she realizes it is time to finally do it.. and also that's why she cries on jaynazam saying to Almighty now i don't want Salman anymore,i have given up on him(yah she says it) ..i want something else now.Embarrassed

Edited by ...Jes... - 04 January 2015 at 9:22am

pinkeye-FreeLancer-

...Jes... IF-Addictz
...Jes...
...Jes...

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 9:20am | IP Logged

I agree - if u go to see, more than falak the world around her was more obsessed with her - her friends who kept praising her beauty, her own bestie - hamza, who called her hadd se zyada haseen, everyone who met her couldnt take their eyes off her...this led falak onto the thinking that she gets everything she wants and she is the most beautiful - and being that is the most important benchmark maybe... - yah Humaz and everyone showing fake pamper for her.Sleepy like Nani says they r sathi of good time,won't be there in bad times..and exactly that happens.some aunty badmouths Falaq in a kitty party.Dead

yeah, lol the first suitor..ok I cant get over the stupid HS jokes and even use of HS Bg music in many scenes...coz it brought me back to asher-khirad...so anywayLOL that conversation was really ridiculous - she prided on her capacity to love someone...by insulting the others who loved her back - yo jocker baba.TongueLOL it is not actually only her - everyone of us also feels like our story is really different and maybe the pain we r suffering is the supreme thing ever,well it is true,it is a big pain in our lives but for this u can't say the pain that someone else is having is not as deep as urs.

beautifully put jessu...tabinda became the window to falak's self discovery... - yes even she was the window for Salman too.Thumbs Up

she worshipped her image of perfect man...thats where naani intervened again and again that dont worship the buddh u made...he is just another human being...but somewhere falak put salman on the pedestal of god...when he was anything but that...and thats exactly why inspite of him not wanting her, not being bothered of her...falak wanted him irrespective...he was her "idol" - yah u know it is totally forbidden to worship any murti but still she does.well here i wld like to add,if u have a clear motive and imaan,it is totally okay to deal with murtis.. but now that u turn that piece of mud ur god.Ouch

absolutely one hell of a shining scene! ur heart breaks as much as falak's did...there was fabulous connect thereClapClap - oh yah Hiru..true that!CryClap

this is one scene I absolutely love - coz I relate to it so much...u know I dont have a habit of giving things to beggars...very uptight and shallow on that sphere...pata nahi why..read that the money gets misused so dont give them anything...but that one small scene...made something prick inside meCry how I just shooo them off, when they beg in front of me...OuchCryCry - oh me too shoos some of them as they has made it as a business which is not right .. but i guess we can contribute few rupees,obviously when we owe it, as even if they r not real beggars but it won't harm us either.. but then it is not safe to believe such ppl sometime u knw. Ouch

yep...thats the ultimate truth...all our relationships are of this world..."Maya" for any particular person/ or even a thing...which can lead u to do wrong things is where the things starting going awry and drive one to do insane things... - haww Hiru don't tell me..Cry but me loves heart breaks.BlushingLOL

one of the most well penned dialogues was - cheezey behaya ya baahaya nahi hoti, par unke liye kiye gaye hamare mansoob behaya ya baahaya hote haiClapClap and when she throws her clothes out...I love that sceneClap - yes which is first hadis also that 'the result of ur work depends on ur motive..as long as it is done for good reason,result too wil be good' Embarrassed

one thing I dint exactly like was falak asking salman what he saw in tabinda...it felt out of place...coz I thot by now she already knew that it dint matter what he saw in her anyway... - full expert comment kiya hai tujhe..check that.WinkLOL

no typos at all jessuLOL its so beautifully penned down - nothing to add...brilliant observations girlClapClapClap - Hiru,i m badnaam for typos na..ROFL haww thank u!EmbarrassedBlushing
now tell me what is ur take and also the things which u think is still left for discussion?Tongue

pinkeye-FreeLancer-

pinkeye IF-Sizzlerz
pinkeye
pinkeye

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 11:26am | IP Logged
you completed 16 epis? Shocked

Ab mera aur Hiral ka kya hoga. LOL
We are not that fast completing series yaar.

now you wanna give me hints? Tongue Please nahi, let me see Jamshed- Michelle story , rather relationship journey though I already know the twist thanks to PSF. LOL

So I am glad that you watched JH on my recommendation and atleast not disappointed.

Edited by pinkeye - 04 January 2015 at 11:24am

-FreeLancer-...Jes...

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
GATongue
Jessu ress for replies - EmbarrassedWink loved ur explanations btwEmbarrassedStar

+++++++++
OMG JH - I swear payel...I dont understand how this girl finishes stuff so fastLOLShocked...and she knows every scene perfectly even with FF mode on...

here m not able to complete more than 3-4 epis in a dayD'ohLOL I saw till 3.5 epis yesterday...and m loving how all characters are interacting and meeting each other...bhatti saab is hilariousLOL, salma's story hasnt yet unravelled for me @ epi 3.5 still so...and michelle-rizwan scenes - I literally wait for them - love them ATM, and now that jessu has given away that jamshed-michelle have a relationship...haaye my michelle-rizwan shipper heart is Broken HeartLOL but the way u both girls are loving jamshed-michelle - m sure there would be fireworks in their scenes too...Wink so jamshed got the Visa...waah...waiting for him to join in...I liked his and his naani's scenesClap

...Jes...

...Jes... IF-Addictz
...Jes...
...Jes...

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 1:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkeye

you completed 16 epis? Shocked

Ab mera aur Hiral ka kya hoga. LOL
We are not that fast completing series yaar.

now you wanna give me hints? Tongue Please nahi, let me see Jamshed- Michelle story , rather relationship journey though I already know the twist thanks to PSF. LOL

So I am glad that you watched JH on my recommendation and atleast not disappointed.
aaye haaye Di..ROFLROFL yah I m known for my daunt speed!CoolLOL
yah I know,u two need more time to digest things..Wink and I m very good with it already.ApproveLOL

Nothing is hint worthy Di..LOL as u already know what is gonna happen,so now u only need to enjoy those scenes..WinkEmbarrassed  yah maine bhi hamla kiya PSF forum pe as it is an ongoing drama..Wink it's so much fun to predict things as it takes a whole week for another epi to come.SillyLOL

-FreeLancer-

Go to top