Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

NUMMnesia Sufferers #3 *Strictly Invites Only* (Page 74)

pinkeye IF-Sizzlerz
pinkeye
pinkeye

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 1:01am | IP Logged
Me too leaving for now.

@Hiral, higheay discussions, saving it for later. It was surely another fiction portraying self discovery for both Veera and Mahabir.

Cya.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-FreeLancer-...Jes...

...Jes... IF-Addictz
...Jes...
...Jes...

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 3:20am | IP Logged
Okay I m done with epi 5 of JH!

first i didn't feel so much interest with Adeel's character,Jamshed, he has a gf and that's all..boring! but in epi 5,he has an encounter wth Michael..OMG! why i feel he wil be having a relationship with her.Shocked also,there she was talking with Rizwan about the store room thing,so maybe he wil be staying with her too,as i saw in precap,Izabel wil get him out of house ..also,acc to precap,he again wil meet Micheal!

and salma and imran wil have a relationship i guess as both wil share each other heart's worth.

then what wil happen to rizwan?Confused

wow,i find it really interesting..how they have stitched the web! Clap and do i need to say,every character has brilliant and terrific screen presence!Star

++++++++++++++++++++++++

and now FQ ..god! bcoz of that hype,i honestly went to check Bashar Momin show.. and my god,i was frightened to see such bad performance being so highly appreciated!Dead he doesn't have looks,plus neither  the ability to enhance the beauty to character..nothing! and Humza,first time i saw him in OST,i didn't feel like watching the show..don't know why!Sleepy

other than Fawad i like Adeel and Danish...they have screen presence man!Clap also the actors like Adnan Siddiqui,Faisal Rehman,Nouman,Adnan(who is playing Rizwan in JH)..they too r brilliant in case of acting and making the character stand out,no matter even if the role has no values of so called perfect hero. Thumbs Up

pinkeye-FreeLancer-

pinkeye IF-Sizzlerz
pinkeye
pinkeye

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 3:23am | IP Logged
Should I give you the hints? About Jamshed-Michelle and Rizwan?

And you asked meaning Jes, raabta means connection or relation like kuch toh tujh se raabta.
Tawaqqo most probably is expectations. These two I know. LOL

-FreeLancer-...Jes...

...Jes... IF-Addictz
...Jes...
...Jes...

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 3:34am | IP Logged
No Di,don't give me hints..i m in mood now..hopefully i wil end the remaining thing by tonight..LOL

just tell me wil Jamshed-Michelle have a relation or not?Wink Yes or No?..Tongue

oh yah.thanks di.Embarrassed

pinkeye-FreeLancer-

pinkeye IF-Sizzlerz
pinkeye
pinkeye

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 3:41am | IP Logged
Yes your guess is right, Michelle and Jamshed woukd indulge in a romantic relationship, but who is genuine and who is just being conned is another facet. Rizwan is another piece of that jigsaw puzzle. He would not be there for a while though. Keep watching. Jamshed will
Amaze you. Wink

-FreeLancer-...Jes...

...Jes... IF-Addictz
...Jes...
...Jes...

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 3:44am | IP Logged
Okay..now me off to watching.Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-FreeLancer-

pinkeye IF-Sizzlerz
pinkeye
pinkeye

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 3:46am | IP Logged
Tum episode 10 ke baad ek break lena pkeas as I am yet to catch up and first have to complete sez. Happy viewing. Tongue

-FreeLancer-...Jes...

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 4:32am | IP Logged
aah will be resuming JH in the nightWink...got busy with work..
+++++++++++++
oye hoye...ok so hamza drops out of my possible check the acting out list tooSleepy me too not interested in such a caseSleepy the politico stuff needs to be kept out...coz an artist is respected for his talent, no matter which country he is from, but me too wont like it if the same artist drags the political tensionsSleepy thats why I like fawad too...he always holds Indian hospitality high and at the same time, keeps the dignity of his country too...

initially me dint like nouman in bari appa too...but in JH he is fabulous! such good actingClapClap specially when he tries to speak broken english...its fantastic - its difficult when someone knows the language well and still has to act in a different wayClap

adnan - yeah, he is much more charming for sureWink 

faisal qureshi is a standard face and yeah the spark in his acting is not thereConfusedOuch me too dont get the deal about himErmm anyway...jaisi jiski choiceTongue 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...Jes...

Go to top