Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

NUMMnesia Sufferers #3 *Strictly Invites Only* (Page 71)

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 12:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Jes...

Okay as we know direction and production value it bit loose in the show..and in some cases performances too.. but it has touched our accurate nerve with no doubts. okay,i may sound bit spazzy at times coz i m way too touched on the self discovery part. 
totally get it...I agree there - self discovery part was brilliantly done - I think it was the most difficult part to work on - and they did that the best - so saat khoon maaf u knowWink and they faltered on easier terrains - so who caresLOL 

i wil talk mostly about self discover scenario of hers. and about her character,we all know what she is,living in material world with no connection with Almighty. thinks way too much high about ownself and thus kinda arrogant towards others. but as i read in the review,i too feel more than arrogant,she is ignorant,she didn't have the right guidance. 
I agree - if u go to see, more than falak the world around her was more obsessed with her - her friends who kept praising her beauty, her own bestie - hamza, who called her hadd se zyada haseen, everyone who met her couldnt take their eyes off her...this led falak onto the thinking that she gets everything she wants and she is the most beautiful - and being that is the most important benchmark maybe...

Falaq insulting the first suitor - that totally showed her pride levels. she used to judge people from outside appearance,even herself too. she telling humza that his love is not as deep as hers,another example of that. 
yeah, lol the first suitor..ok I cant get over the stupid HS jokes and even use of HS Bg music in many scenes...coz it brought me back to asher-khirad...so anywayLOL that conversation was really ridiculous - she prided on her capacity to love someone...by insulting the others who loved her back

once she only said acid throwing is a criminal offense and such men should be hanged and later she only went on to do it with Tabinda which showed her total downfall,limit of her blind self esteem or pride. and that was the moment when Almighty showed he the real face of Tabinda,first time it striked in her mind that love is maybe not about 'looks'.. that's why Salman chose Tabinda over her. she feels the slap on her face really hard and has her breakdown that night,where she asks her mother why she didn't made her meet Almighty,why she kept her away from that.
beautifully put jessu...tabinda became the window to falak's self discovery...

and the convo she had with her mom about men and women. she realizes Salman as the door which has stopped her way from reaching Almighty. and she didn't just meant the period when she met Salman,but all her life..coz in her imagination she had this idea of a dream man of which she makes a sculpture also. and even Almighty makes her meet that man in real as well!!! but not the perfect man she desired,still she goes behind him,knowing somewhere deep down he doesn't even care about her. she just keep running after something which never cared for her or loved her.
she worshipped her image of perfect man...thats where naani intervened again and again that dont worship the buddh u made...he is just another human being...but somewhere falak put salman on the pedestal of god...when he was anything but that...and thats exactly why inspite of him not wanting her, not being bothered of her...falak wanted him irrespective...he was her "idol" 

she meets nani and asks how come his heart has taken a U turn and nani tells her it is about Allah's wish. and there she admits she has no relation with Allah. she forgot Allah.

then comes that scene with mud.. also that day,she met Rushna and says Allah has shown her her worth. i guess a lot have been said on this.. it is one good scene.
yup! its brilliant...

but one of my fab scenes is where she compares her love for Salman and Allah's love for her..if she would have loved Allah instead of Salman,the consequences have been something different. this was not about her fear or she was begging but she realizing the power of love and what true love is. and none can love us like our God.
absolutely one hell of a shining scene! ur heart breaks as much as falak's did...there was fabulous connect thereClapClap

the child incident which makes her understand where she has been wrong,how she has been uttelry rude with fellow human being! this time she welcomes the lil guy but there was also a scene initially where she shoos away a guy when he came to beg. then she meets a lil guy and read out the story of Abu Bin Adam. and realizes to reach Allah,u need to love his every creation first,those who loves allah's creations,allah too loves them most. she says the lil girl if u wil read it with moral then u wil memorize it better and also realizes the message for herself in this. she helps the lil guys family and sees how much pain the family went through and their struggle to survive which again makes her feel so low of herself. with these two incidents she realizes how shallow life she ash been leading till date where she never bothered to look at or care about such persons.. and then has her breakdown in front of her mom where she throws her clothes and all. and i loved how she protested her mom on saying Allah only gives u desire/lust and she shows her the real lust of material thing which their family has.
this is one scene I absolutely love - coz I relate to it so much...u know I dont have a habit of giving things to beggars...very uptight and shallow on that sphere...pata nahi why..read that the money gets misused so dont give them anything...but that one small scene...made something prick inside meCry how I just shooo them off, when they beg in front of me...OuchCryCry

next news comes of Salman's marriage. and she recalls nani's words - Almighty gives u that much pain which u can bear. next she tells her mom now she doesn't care if he has re married. here i must say she ahs came out of that phase where she used to feel possession over Salman coz now she knows he never belonged to her. shows she has finally stepped out of that material world. and as she was way too much obsessed with him,so he had to be scanted away from her. the she recalls nani's words that only love for Almighty can last forever,any person can ditch u,it can be anyone,ur parents,ur children,ur beloved anyone,we have seen such cases. but still after all this,u can go to ur Almighty/god..whose doors are always open for you.
yep...thats the ultimate truth...all our relationships are of this world..."Maya" for any particular person/ or even a thing...which can lead u to do wrong things is where the things starting going awry and drive one to do insane things...

one of the most well penned dialogues was - cheezey behaya ya baahaya nahi hoti, par unke liye kiye gaye hamare mansoob behaya ya baahaya hote haiClapClap and when she throws her clothes out...I love that sceneClap

she goes to Salman and realizes there is really no place left,maybe time really slipped out of her hands. then she has a closer look to life of their servant and she again learns something out of that. as she again got another shock when she saw Tabinda taking her place completely in Salman's life,again another lesson was out there for her. when the servant still thanks god,she kinds gets surprised and asks ho can u still be thankful? and she learns to appreciate something,it is not compulsory to have material reasons.if u r thanking Almighty in ONLY during good times,then how that 'thank' matter anyways? ur thank can only matter if u have the ability to thank him during hard times too. it is about a habit which shows the depth of ur belief.
one thing I dint exactly like was falak asking salman what he saw in tabinda...it felt out of place...coz I thot by now she already knew that it dint matter what he saw in her anyway...

and then she unfold the truth to nani that she went to threw acid on Tabinda. and she admits that she really went down. and then the beautiful scene about the dog - which totally has shaken me. it was way too much deep for me. also loved how she said i won't beg for Salman.again she sees how much she has wasted her life behind all those fancy stuff when low class ppl can do it in so less money but still they have a smile on their face.
prayaschit - the art to learn to go through a process of redemption for all wrong doings - the first step is to accept the wrong deeds done...and thats what falak starts withClapClap

honestly it is beyond my words to describe how it has affected me or what it has taught me. all i would like to say is to all of us Almighty/god is our private thing,every one has different definition of it. but one thing u shld have in u is to love him unconditionally like He loves us (as we assume).  as i read in that review only a few can get the zaat and Falaq was one of them,the special and loved child of Almighty. everyone goes through this journey of finding Almighty/god aka ur zaat aka ur own soul..some takes ti way too lightly,some gets really afraid to explore but some of them are really blessed who finds the real self in midst of all this..and one can only do it when he learns to love his zaat.his soul aka his rab more than anything! once u can do it,can detach urself from this material world and relate to ur soul,make a new world revolving it..u wil be bale to bear any kind of pain comes in ur way,it won't affect u so deeply that u can harm yourself or others or so,it wil change something in u and make u a strong person who can stand anything as she has found his zaat. then u wil discover an ocean of love,compassion,respect and patience in u ..u wil always have a smile of satisfaction and learn how u can thank instead of having the extreme time of ur life. u wil realize if u don't have something doesn't make u an unhappy person..rather wherever u lose something,that is a chance given to u to improve urself,to reach a higher level.. this is what faith does to u when u have no fear working behind it.

no typos at all jessuLOL its so beautifully penned down - nothing to add...brilliant observations girlClapClapClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkeye...Jes...

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 12:15am | IP Logged
started with JH yesterday nite, completed half of episode 1...and watching now again from where I left offEmbarrassed btw yeah JH in NYC is totally this place which is an indian sub-continentLOL I think americans would feel out of place thereLOL
sofar...loved the introduction scenes of all characters sofar - and what brilliant actors all of them - nouman, aamina, marina, adnan jaffer (he is the one who played aunn zara - zara's father right?...adeel yet to comeWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...Jes...

pinkeye IF-Sizzlerz
pinkeye
pinkeye

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Jes you are still on episode 2 of JH?

-FreeLancer-...Jes...

pinkeye IF-Sizzlerz
pinkeye
pinkeye

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Watch out for Adeel's scenes, specially with his Nani, heart warming, emotional and it will strike a chord instantly. Even with his gf too.

Yes Adnan Jaffer played Zara's father. I love Rizwan and Michelle scenes, and now I like Michelle and Jamshed scenes.

the main syory will strat unfolding from 3rd -4th episode.

Edited by pinkeye - 04 January 2015 at 12:19am

-FreeLancer-...Jes...

...Jes... IF-Addictz
...Jes...
...Jes...

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Hiru,me listening to Lagg Ja Galey,ur version,since yest.Wink this remind me of ur VM!Day Dreaming

and u know i found another Numm admirer.Wink rem,i told u abt the frnd who told me Numm ha been telecast on Rishtey? that one..she watched it in 3 days and PMed me.Big smile even,Di made her father watch it n even her dad loved it.. Clap

but,she has never thought of consummation angle..Broken Heart why this is happening to me?Cry why i don't get it..how come consummation and era of 'love-respect' are different things?ConfusedOuch

pinkeye-FreeLancer-

deeptiya IF-Sizzlerz
deeptiya
deeptiya

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 12:24am | IP Logged
http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6j3fbmvwy8

well this is the first epi link,,,,,,,,,,,,,,  sound quality is worst,,,,,,,,,coz its about more than 20 year oldEmbarrassed  but we r lucky atleast we got video,,,,,,,,Silly

consequently the link will b available,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

futhermore ,,,,,,,b patient aroud about 3 epis,,,,,,,,,,, then the story progressBlushing

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkeye-FreeLancer-...Jes...

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 12:24am | IP Logged
ok aa gaya jamshedWinkWink the chudiya scene was coolWink why do people call adeel as John Abraham of Pak?LOL he doesnt look like johnLOL
michelle-rizwan - yeah nice ones sofar in epi 1...m quite intrigued how all characters are meeting each other...the salma-bhatti one...then bhatti-michelle one...and how jamshed will meet all too...

its looking interestingClap

pinkeye...Jes...

...Jes... IF-Addictz
...Jes...
...Jes...

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 12:26am | IP Logged
uff..now i again wil have to go with Adeel scenes..coz i forgot almost whole of it!D'oh

@Deepu di : thank u ji..HugHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-FreeLancer-

Go to top