Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

NUMMnesia Sufferers #3 *Strictly Invites Only* (Page 69)

...Jes... IF-Addictz
...Jes...
...Jes...

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkeye

@Jes, yes the casette scene at last and Pk writing I love you for Jagat Janani and kept insisting still she read Sarafraz and the way Pk reacted. It was too much for my tolerance. Sorry, total waste of screenspace for me. But all these finally lead to one of my most favorite dualigue, kuch seekh ke gaya kuch seekha ke gaya. Saccha pyar karna seekha gaya aur seekha jhoot bolna. The human population on earth was able to corrupt Pk too who arrived just lije a newborn , naked, without any pre concevied thoughts, notions, outlook, goes through a journey and when he finally leaves he leaves as another version just like all of us. We become what we are in journey of life thanks to what this world offers to us, how it conditions our mindeset and how we react thanks to that conditioned mibd. As it was able to convey this message, so will not crib much. But atill could have been avoided.
Yes i get it Di..and somehow this back to back watch of SEZ and PK has helped me to uplift my thinking..Smile and yup,he learnt how to get 'safety'..LOL or to lie or to steal ..LOL

wil share my take on SEZ tonight..and i may write a lot.LOL

Edited by ...Jes... - 03 January 2015 at 9:13am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-FreeLancer-

pinkeye IF-Sizzlerz
pinkeye
pinkeye

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Ok Jes, will be waiting for your take.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-FreeLancer-...Jes...

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 10:35am | IP Logged
wooh, feel like something changed in me after SEZ viewing, the last scene was extremely powerfulClapClapClap me too want to say a lot, but not finding enuf words to describe what exactly is that one pinpointing factorEmbarrassed the last shot of falak is just imprinted in my head...what a journey it was of falakClapClap
+++++++++++
okies...me finally made fawad mix for AT 25...its not a VM per se...but a compilation of his scenes...and thot of breaking it into two partsEmbarrassed

is it ok?Embarrassed

...Jes...

deeptiya IF-Sizzlerz
deeptiya
deeptiya

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 10:55am | IP Logged
hiru i watched the fusion praja/mbw vm,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, it wasawesmClap

-FreeLancer-...Jes...

...Jes... IF-Addictz
...Jes...
...Jes...

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Okay as we know direction and production value it bit loose in the show..and in some cases performances too.. but it has touched our accurate nerve with no doubts. okay,i may sound bit spazzy at times coz i m way too touched on the self discovery part.

i wil talk mostly about self discover scenario of hers. and about her character,we all know what she is,living in material world with no connection with Almighty. thinks way too much high about ownself and thus kinda arrogant towards others. but as i read in the review,i too feel more than arrogant,she is ignorant,she didn't have the right guidance.

Falaq insulting the first suitor - that totally showed her pride levels. she used to judge people from outside appearance,even herself too. she telling humza that his love is not as deep as hers,another example of that.

once she only said acid throwing is a criminal offense and such men should be hanged and later she only went on to do it with Tabinda which showed her total downfall,limit of her blind self esteem or pride. and that was the moment when Almighty showed he the real face of Tabinda,first time it striked in her mind that love is maybe not about 'looks'.. that's why Salman chose Tabinda over her. she feels the slap on her face really hard and has her breakdown that night,where she asks her mother why she didn't made her meet Almighty,why she kept her away from that.

and the convo she had with her mom about men and women. she realizes Salman as the door which has stopped her way from reaching Almighty. and she didn't just meant the period when she met Salman,but all her life..coz in her imagination she had this idea of a dream man of which she makes a sculpture also. and even Almighty makes her meet that man in real as well!!! but not the perfect man she desired,still she goes behind him,knowing somewhere deep down he doesn't even care about her. she just keep running after something which never cared for her or loved her.

she meets nani and asks how come his heart has taken a U turn and nani tells her it is about Allah's wish. and there she admits she has no relation with Allah. she forgot Allah.

then comes that scene with mud.. also that day,she met Rushna and says Allah has shown her her worth. i guess a lot have been said on this.. it is one good scene.

but one of my fab scenes is where she compares her love for Salman and Allah's love for her..if she would have loved Allah instead of Salman,the consequences have been something different. this was not about her fear or she was begging but she realizing the power of love and what true love is. and none can love us like our God.

the child incident which makes her understand where she has been wrong,how she has been uttelry rude with fellow human being! this time she welcomes the lil guy but there was also a scene initially where she shoos away a guy when he came to beg. then she meets a lil guy and read out the story of Abu Bin Adam. and realizes to reach Allah,u need to love his every creation first,those who loves allah's creations,allah too loves them most. she says the lil girl if u wil read it with moral then u wil memorize it better and also realizes the message for herself in this. she helps the lil guys family and sees how much pain the family went through and their struggle to survive which again makes her feel so low of herself. with these two incidents she realizes how shallow life she ash been leading till date where she never bothered to look at or care about such persons.. and then has her breakdown in front of her mom where she throws her clothes and all. and i loved how she protested her mom on saying Allah only gives u desire/lust and she shows her the real lust of material thing which their family has.

next news comes of Salman's marriage. and she recalls nani's words - Almighty gives u that much pain which u can bear. next she tells her mom now she doesn't care if he has re married. here i must say she ahs came out of that phase where she used to feel possession over Salman coz now she knows he never belonged to her. shows she has finally stepped out of that material world. and as she was way too much obsessed with him,so he had to be scanted away from her. the she recalls nani's words that only love for Almighty can last forever,any person can ditch u,it can be anyone,ur parents,ur children,ur beloved anyone,we have seen such cases. but still after all this,u can go to ur Almighty/god..whose doors are always open for you.

she goes to nani and sees lil girls reading Sura fatiha and then next she learns how to do waju. the she realizes the next level,even if she loves his creations,how can she be blessed if she has no relation with him.so indulges herself in Allah's prayer. next nani suggest her to move to Salman.

she goes to Salman and realizes there is really no place left,maybe time really slipped out of her hands. then she has a closer look to life of their servant and she again learns something out of that. as she again got another shock when she saw Tabinda taking her place completely in Salman's life,again another lesson was out there for her. when the servant still thanks god,she kinds gets surprised and asks ho can u still be thankful? and she learns to appreciate something,it is not compulsory to have material reasons.if u r thanking Almighty in ONLY during good times,then how that 'thank' matter anyways? ur thank can only matter if u have the ability to thank him during hard times too. it is about a habit which shows the depth of ur belief.

and then she unfold the truth to nani that she went to threw acid on Tabinda. and she admits that she really went down. and then the beautiful scene about the dog - which totally has shaken me. it was way too much deep for me. also loved how she said i won't beg for Salman.again she sees how much she has wasted her life behind all those fancy stuff when low class ppl can do it in so less money but still they have a smile on their face.

finally she signs divorce papers and next beach scene where she again cribs why Almighty is still not looking at her? and the lady tells her that beautiful thing about a mother's love..way too brilliant. then she stars to run in an open beach and realizes what the vastness of this sea and sky was trying to show her..the vastness of Almighty's love..u can never ever measure it.

last epi where she cries on jaynamaz and says i don't want Salman anymore. i want something else.. but deep down Almighty knew what she wanted and it was his way to teach her. she forgives him,nani suggest her that . now many think it was not right that she forgave him but as i saw in mahira's comment...i too agree with that and i can  feel why Umera said now she sees her old self n Salman.

honestly it is beyond my words to describe how it has affected me or what it has taught me. all i would like to say is to all of us Almighty/god is our private thing,every one has different definition of it. but one thing u shld have in u is to love him unconditionally like He loves us (as we assume).  as i read in that review only a few can get the zaat and Falaq was one of them,the special and loved child of Almighty. everyone goes through this journey of finding Almighty/god aka ur zaat aka ur own soul..some takes ti way too lightly,some gets really afraid to explore but some of them are really blessed who finds the real self in midst of all this..and one can only do it when he learns to love his zaat.his soul aka his rab more than anything! once u can do it,can detach urself from this material world and relate to ur soul,make a new world revolving it..u wil be bale to bear any kind of pain comes in ur way,it won't affect u so deeply that u can harm yourself or others or so,it wil change something in u and make u a strong person who can stand anything as she has found his zaat. then u wil discover an ocean of love,compassion,respect and patience in u ..u wil always have a smile of satisfaction and learn how u can thank instead of having the extreme time of ur life. u wil realize if u don't have something doesn't make u an unhappy person..rather wherever u lose something,that is a chance given to u to improve urself,to reach a higher level.. this is what faith does to u when u have no fear working behind it.

PS : pardon any kind of typos or error..can't go through this long essay.Embarrassedand plz do not get offended at any word of mine..totally have written my POV.

pinkeye-FreeLancer-

...Jes... IF-Addictz
...Jes...
...Jes...

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hiral_Halwa

wooh, feel like something changed in me after SEZ viewing, the last scene was extremely powerfulClapClapClap me too want to say a lot, but not finding enuf words to describe what exactly is that one pinpointing factorEmbarrassed the last shot of falak is just imprinted in my head...what a journey it was of falakClapClap
+++++++++++
okies...me finally made fawad mix for AT 25...its not a VM per se...but a compilation of his scenes...and thot of breaking it into two partsEmbarrassed

is it ok?Embarrassed

yes,no word enough to describe it..!!! something has defo changed here too for which i m grateful..also some incident in life makes so much sense now and every kind of experience! Day Dreaming and yes i love and admire the ending..Thumbs Up

soon wil watch it..Embarrassed

pinkeye-FreeLancer-

pinkeye IF-Sizzlerz
pinkeye
pinkeye

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hiral_Halwa

+++++++++++

is it ok?Embarrassed

Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap

Take a bow girl for this compilation. I just cant thank you enough for this. you put so much effort and time making this. A big thank you and a virtual hug Hiral, tightwala.

Uff this will be opening post of all other ATs henceforth. Kya kiya tune girl.

Loved loved loved the best smile part. Need to rewtach soon. LOL LOL and will be on repeat each day I guess.

thank you. Btw, how to post YT videos, I know by applying forum codes, but not wrking for me. ConfusedOuchAngry

-FreeLancer-...Jes...

...Jes... IF-Addictz
...Jes...
...Jes...

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkeye

thank you. Btw, how to post YT videos, I know by applying forum codes, but not wrking for me. ConfusedOuchAngry
[YOUTUBE] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQhNuRIL4Co [/YOUTUBE]

^Di,just remove the gaps.Embarrassed

-FreeLancer-

Go to top