Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

NUMMnesia Sufferers #3 *Strictly Invites Only* (Page 68)

...Jes... IF-Addictz
...Jes...
...Jes...

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkeye

Epi 13 scene and epi 14 scnes with her mother. will talk about 3 scenes in detail in another posts.
which scenes are these Di?Embarrassed

Edited by ...Jes... - 03 January 2015 at 8:26am

pinkeye IF-Sizzlerz
pinkeye
pinkeye

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Jes...

Epi 13 scene and epi 14 scnes with her mother. will talk about 3 scenes in detail in another posts.
which scenes are these Di?Embarrassed

What is a man to a woman and vice versa. That analogies drawn are surely so well thought out and gives lot of scope for food for thought.

The beach scene, Falak revisiting the her past self and seeking relief in present self. The dirt scene redux.

The scene where she asks questions about answers given by her beloved and her inquisitiveness to know what God would have answered. Searching for answers like all of us when we are torn by our emotions. Btw was she still begging or seeking this time?

Star

Edited by pinkeye - 03 January 2015 at 8:33am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-FreeLancer-...Jes...

...Jes... IF-Addictz
...Jes...
...Jes...

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 8:42am | IP Logged

What is a man to a woman and vice versa. That analogies drawn are surely so well thought out and gives lot of scope for food for thought.

The beach scene, Falak revisiting the her past self and seeking relief in present self. The dirt scene redux.

The scene where she asks questions about answers given by her beloved and her inquisitiveness to know what God would have answered. Searching for answers like all of us. Btw was she beghing or seeking this time?

Star
achcha man to woman,i skipped some part pf that scene..will rewatch.Embarrassed

yah dirt scene is amazing - she finally gives in.Embarrassed

she wasn't begging for sure..that was the first step of self seeking!Embarrassed when she realized the difference between her love for Salman and Allah's love for her. she was comparing these two form of loves- for her love for Salman she never looked up to Allah's love for her. she was busy in pleasing someone who never cared for her but forgot the One who always has loved her.

and what god could have answered that too was shown beautifully in another beach scene. where she says why Allah is not looking at her? Allah never avoids anyone,she knows she is at fault but Allah loves his every child.. and that lady says u know when a child goes away from his mother,child defo feels restless..but the restlessness mother goes through is beyond the child's. Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-FreeLancer-

pinkeye IF-Sizzlerz
pinkeye
pinkeye

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 8:48am | IP Logged
@Jes, my problem with Pk is that the film became repetitive in the second half and few things became so bw filmi tyoe, that it irked me. Morover the climax was underwhelming for me and someone's misunderstood love story getting telecasted on tv in context to the main theme of the film just did not gel with me. It could have been avoided and so as the love story part of an alien with Jagat janani. It was kind of tiring to fathom these.

I agree the message was conveyed accordingly but it was nothing novel which was spoken and delivery of the message could have been better than this. Thats what I expect when I invest time and money to watch Hirani and Aamir together after 6 years of gap.

Sorry if I am being too critical. I have few very fav scenes though. What are yours.

-FreeLancer-...Jes...

pinkeye IF-Sizzlerz
pinkeye
pinkeye

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 8:50am | IP Logged
I need to finish the series Jes to join all the dots. Will get back with my take once I am done.

-FreeLancer-...Jes...

...Jes... IF-Addictz
...Jes...
...Jes...

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 8:58am | IP Logged

@Jes, my problem with Pk is that the film became repetitive in the second half and few things became so bw filmi tyoe, that it irked me. Morover the climax was underwhelming for me and someone's misunderstood love story getting telecasted on tv in context to the main theme of the film just did not gel with me. It could have been avoided and so as the love story part of an alien with Jagat janani. It was kind of tiring to fathom these.

I agree the message was conveyed accordingly but it was nothing novel which was spoken and delivery of the message could have been better than this. Thats what I expect when I invest time and money to watch Hirani and Aamir together after 6 years of gap.

Sorry if I am being too critical. I have few very fav scenes though. What are yours.

and yes about the love angle thing. i didn't find it awkward coz honestly there it was an inter-religion love story! best way to describe that religion is not a barrier in case of love.. a person of one religion can love the person from another religion. here they pointed out at many other things related to religion(other than fear) ..so to me it was a cherry on cake. and love life or anything,when we tlak of religion,it is obviously a private thing for anyone.

repetitive?Confused maybe i didn't find so Di..Embarrassed  and was anything shown on Jagat Janani and PK's love life,other than the last convo? and yah that scene where he gets to know about Sarfaraz.. other than this??

and don't worry,it's totally okay to give ur POV..as we r talking abt religion,fear and love which already indicate towards a controversial issue.Embarrassed

pinkeye-FreeLancer-

...Jes... IF-Addictz
...Jes...
...Jes...

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 8:59am | IP Logged

I need to finish the series Jes to join all the dots. Will get back with my take once I am done.
oh achcha,u r in 16th epi na?Embarrassed okay then wil discuss it later once u r done with it.Big smile

pinkeye-FreeLancer-

pinkeye IF-Sizzlerz
pinkeye
pinkeye

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 9:10am | IP Logged
@Jes, yes the casette scene at last and Pk writing I love you for Jagat Janani and kept insisting still she read Sarafraz and the way Pk reacted. It was too much for my tolerance. Sorry, total waste of screenspace for me. But all these finally lead to one of my most favorite dualigue, kuch seekh ke gaya kuch seekha ke gaya. Saccha pyar karna seekha gaya aur seekha jhoot bolna. The human population on earth was able to corrupt Pk too who arrived just lije a newborn , naked, without any pre concevied thoughts, notions, outlook, goes through a journey and when he finally leaves he leaves as another version just like all of us. We become what we are in journey of life thanks to what this world offers to us, how it conditions our mindeset and how we react thanks to that conditioned mibd. As it was able to convey this message, so will not crib much. But atill could have been avoided.

The biggest plus for me as far as Pk is cncerned is that Hirani chose an ALIEN entity to show the take on religion and godmen. Its like someone's surprised , shocked reactions, confusion and questioning seeing it from outside the fence. Hirani wanted to be unbiased while giving that commentry, its sad it got painted with that much biased opinions to fuel vandalism and create havoc, whole point of the film went down drain.

Edited by pinkeye - 03 January 2015 at 9:14am

-FreeLancer-...Jes...

Go to top