Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

NUMMnesia Sufferers #3 *Strictly Invites Only* (Page 65)

...Jes... IF-Addictz
...Jes...
...Jes...

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkeye

oh ok. I loved Highway too. Queen I have few reservations. will share some day to know others views on that. have you seen Haider? I loved loved loved it. Star

what is that something? EmbarrassedLOL

Oh I am little surprised that you haven't watched Ray's work yet. Any specific reason for that. Confused

Yes Rituparno Ghosh was another classy story teller, sad he had to leave so early. few of his work is so good. Dosar and raincoat are my most favs though I havnet watched all his work like nouka dubi, chtriganda
Queen discussion?Wink wow waiting fro that too.Thumbs Up Nope,i m still not done with PK..so Haider is along way.LOL but wil try to watch these movies asap.Embarrassed

well some issues of trusting people and all .. but now i can't enjoy mush,neither i ever did..but at least i never rejected those stuff,used to watch anything..par ab toh nahi dekh pati bilkul.. even i found FK's Dastaan too filled with Mush and nothing.Ouch

not any reason Di,but i never knew he is so famous in bengal era.. i got to know about it recently..weird i know.Confused and yah Rituparno..i m the only one who hasn't watched raincoat.LOL me loved his works on LGBT,first work i saw of his was his Chitrangada,that too after his death only. i love his every stuff,classic like Bariwali..Clap also many other works of his,plus noukadubi and chokher bali!Thumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkeye-FreeLancer-

pinkeye IF-Sizzlerz
pinkeye
pinkeye

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Jes...

what is the name of that novel upon which SEZ is based?Embarrassed
same name most probably just like zgh.

-FreeLancer-...Jes...

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 6:07am | IP Logged
OMG HighwayHeart my most fav movie this yearEmbarrassedHeart 
I have a question - would falak have changed if she married hamza? would she have become the person she became with salman because salman in a way became her reason for the change...?

naani pushed in favour of hamza...coz she and hamza were alike somewhere...was a hypothetical marriage with hamza too a way of aazmaish too for falak in a way? 

pinkeye...Jes...

...Jes... IF-Addictz
...Jes...
...Jes...

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 6:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hiral_Halwa

OMG HighwayHeart my most fav movie this yearEmbarrassedHeart 
I have a question - would falak have changed if she married hamza? would she have become the person she became with salman because salman in a way became her reason for the change...?

naani pushed in favour of hamza...coz she and hamza were alike somewhere...was a hypothetical marriage with hamza too a way of aazmaish too for falak in a way? 
Nope,not possible..coz if she was married to Hamza and then she misbehaved with him and all and later realized his love,this issues wld have come.. but i don't think this would have helped her to get that spiritual change.. that cld have been done in this way only.Ermm

and no Hamza wasn't like nani..i found him also a shallow character. Sleepy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-FreeLancer-

pinkeye IF-Sizzlerz
pinkeye
pinkeye

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Jes...

oh ok. I loved Highway too. Queen I have few reservations. will share some day to know others views on that. have you seen Haider? I loved loved loved it. Star

what is that something? EmbarrassedLOL

Oh I am little surprised that you haven't watched Ray's work yet. Any specific reason for that. Confused

Yes Rituparno Ghosh was another classy story teller, sad he had to leave so early. few of his work is so good. Dosar and raincoat are my most favs though I havnet watched all his work like nouka dubi, chtriganda
Queen discussion?Wink wow waiting fro that too.Thumbs Up Nope,i m still not done with PK..so Haider is along way.LOL but wil try to watch these movies asap.Embarrassed

well some issues of trusting people and all .. but now i can't enjoy mush,neither i ever did..but at least i never rejected those stuff,used to watch anything..par ab toh nahi dekh pati bilkul.. even i found FK's Dastaan too filled with Mush and nothing.Ouch

not any reason Di,but i never knew he is so famous in bengal era.. i got to know about it recently..weird i know.Confused and yah Rituparno..i m the only one who hasn't watched raincoat.LOL me loved his works on LGBT,first work i saw of his was his Chitrangada,that too after his death only. i love his every stuff,classic like Bariwali..Clap also many other works of his,plus noukadubi and chokher bali!Thumbs Up
yes we can surely have movie of the week kind discussion choosing one movie of our choices and which is seen by all here.

oh ok, so some personal experience has influenced you. BUT with time every one changes along with their taste or prefernces in life. That's how it works. good for our natural growth.

Do watch Ray's work Jes. It will mesmerise you. My all time favourite movie is by him - Aparajito. StarClapClap. there are many masterpieces, but Aparajito is a different experience for me. Apu trilogy's best imo.

Yes Rituparno in last few years only emphasized his content on LGBT . I am yet to see Chitrangada , so resrving my opinions. he had some great taste portraying characters onscreen. very classy the way his protagonists appeared . oh bariwali is my another fav too.

-FreeLancer-...Jes...

deeptiya IF-Sizzlerz
deeptiya
deeptiya

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Ih that farmaan serial is the indian one... Lead is kawaljeet Singh

Gosh... Just 14 epi... And what a story of an arrogant yet nice man and a poor yet khuddar girl... Based on the bg of haideraabaadi nawab

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkeye-FreeLancer-...Jes...

deeptiya IF-Sizzlerz
deeptiya
deeptiya

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 6:18am | IP Logged
My mom and me finished 9 epis today Silly

-FreeLancer-...Jes...

...Jes... IF-Addictz
...Jes...
...Jes...

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 6:19am | IP Logged

yes we can surely have movie of the week kind discussion choosing one movie of our choices and which is seen by all here.

oh ok, so some personal experience has influenced you. BUT with time every one changes along with their taste or prefernces in life. That's how it works. good for our natural growth.

Do watch Ray's work Jes. It will mesmerise you. My all time favourite movie is by him - Aparajito. StarClapClap. there are many masterpieces, but Aparajito is a different experience for me. Apu trilogy's best imo.

Yes Rituparno in last few years only emphasized his content on LGBT . I am yet to see Chitrangada , so resrving my opinions. he had some great taste portraying characters onscreen. very classy the way his protagonists appeared . oh bariwali is my another fav too.
yah then we wil have it Highway as Hiru won't let us talk of anything else..we need to go first with that./WinkLOL

Di,that was natural change also..ROFL this time we grow both mentally and physically and experiences which happen this time have an impact on us and make us see things in a way which is completely ours.Thumbs Up

yah heard alot of Apu trilogy..wil defo try them.Big smile

do watch Chitrangada.. it is about a soul being trapped in a wrong body,it is so beautiful..i know people don't like to talk about such stuff but i find them very real. oh yah i recently watched bariwali..it was just wow..Kiron Kher's acting n his direction!Clap

pinkeye-FreeLancer-

Go to top