Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

NUMMnesia Sufferers #3 *Strictly Invites Only* (Page 63)

pinkeye IF-Sizzlerz
pinkeye
pinkeye

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 5:26am | IP Logged
Jes your taste for films is this offbeat too? and for reading too?

what kind of films you like to watch?

actually that question if for both of you. What kind of films you like to watch. HW or Bw? which is the preference?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-FreeLancer-...Jes...

...Jes... IF-Addictz
...Jes...
...Jes...

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 5:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkeye

Originally posted by ...Jes...

zaat refers to urself or ur existence.. and in this case meant ur that private era about which Payel di already said..it belongs to everyone but with separate mindsets.Embarrassed
then what is difference btween Wajood and zaat? as that man said Wajood knows only to beg unlike zaat which only seeks if I get it rightly.
yah even i was confused at that..Confused

okay now i got it..LOL i m also not good with literaral emaning here as i don't know urdu at all but wil try to explain the concept used here .wajood ki chah here mostly means to get things,desire,wish for ur existence.. like we almost everyone only go to God when we need something,we do there to beg not to SEEK anything ..and zaat somehow connect to the part where we don't go to beg but we go to surrender ourself.. there is a scene where she opens Quran and reads out sura Fatiha and remembers nani telling her meaning of it. and then she cries by requesting Almighty to show her right path and keep her under his light only,which is also the menaing of that Sura.. she realizes we need to surrender to Almighty and seek for right direction throughout our lives.. what we wil get in life,this is simply not in our hands. well we can beg for certain things but they should never made her surpass the truth that if he is not giving us that thing,that doesn't make him less merciful.

does it amkes sense now?? LOL difference between begging and seeking?

pinkeye-FreeLancer-

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 5:32am | IP Logged
I think zaat is more to do with soul...understanding ur inner self...
whereas wajood- is ur identity - which is built and associated with superficial things - name, fame, usecase...etc etc

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...Jes...

...Jes... IF-Addictz
...Jes...
...Jes...

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 5:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hiral_Halwa

whereas wajood- is ur identity - which is built and associated with superficial things - name, fame, usecase...etc etc
haan sahi hai.Embarrassed the spiritual version of ur existence as far as i think which refers to ur soul.

pinkeye-FreeLancer-

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 5:36am | IP Logged
HW - only blockbustersLOLLOL m not so good with international movies...not that updated...but loved inception and source code - the last few ones I saw - so maybe sci fi + psychological thrillers are more my thing
BW - Aamir movies without failure...since sarfarosh happened..and otherwise...I love every genre movie...nothing specific...but cant bear ridiculous brainless stuff...even if its comedy - it has to be smart comedy of errors...Wink

pinkeye...Jes...

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 5:38am | IP Logged
yeah m just waiting to jump on JH...last epi of SEZ onEmbarrassed

pinkeye...Jes...

...Jes... IF-Addictz
...Jes...
...Jes...

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 5:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkeye

Jes your taste for films is this offbeat too? and for reading too?

what kind of films you like to watch?

actually that question if for both of you. What kind of films you like to watch. HW or Bw? which is the preference?
yah DI,same hi hai..EmbarrassedLOL

well i too used to like all that stuff till few time back but suddenly something has changed my taste forever.LOL in BW last i connected to a movie it was Highway and Queen,i m in awe of that..other than this i can't recollect any movie from 2014.Confused

and also in bengali films,i like Rituparno Ghosh's work most..u must know him?Embarrassed and never tried Satyajit Roy's work till date.

in HW,i m open for any kind of movies..movies with all weird concepts are welcomed but as long as they r thought provoking! Embarrassed but yah i tried many chic flicks too in childhood.LOL

Edited by ...Jes... - 03 January 2015 at 5:39am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-FreeLancer-

pinkeye IF-Sizzlerz
pinkeye
pinkeye

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hiral_Halwa

yes its perfectly put now Hiral. Wajood is exterior self and Zaat is inner self ie city within yourself. Nice connotation.

Thts why that dirt part was refrred tto, exterior is just faade, even if it gets filthy, Almighty is not going to judge that but would see the soul, the heart. Exterior is like ornamented Shell which is hiding or blocking the view within and as human beings we are more busy ornamenting that rathn enriching the within. Thus so much displeasure when exterior is getting dirty as it makes us look ugly without knowing that the thought which make behave so may be is more filthy. ClapStar

@ Jes, yes my take on that begging and seeking part is almost on the same line. But that scne did confuse me.

-FreeLancer-...Jes...

Go to top