Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

NUMMnesia Sufferers #3 *Strictly Invites Only* (Page 62)

pinkeye IF-Sizzlerz
pinkeye
pinkeye

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 5:03am | IP Logged
Yes Hiral that's what wiki says about meaning of Sher ezaat. LOL

Daam also has Adeel as the male lead , so I guess one more reason for you to look forward to as it seems you like his work. Watch JH asap. Jalebi Jamshed is very well portrayed by him. ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-FreeLancer-...Jes...

pinkeye IF-Sizzlerz
pinkeye
pinkeye

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Jes...

Payel Di..Hug loved ur take on SEZ!Clap it is total;ly brilliant..and so agree with u,such things can't be portrayed so well,as we are so afraid to talk of this thing in details,it is about acceptance also,everyone can't accept such deep and bold thought.. and also when it is left to our own imagination,it can do wonders. and we all pointed out about direction and the focus issues .. but still must say,it is one good shot on the novel.Thumbs Up

and now should i reply to ur whole post?i mean do u need any discussions on any part?Embarrassed
yes I am waiting for you reply on my take. Go ahead and write what is in your mind. will give another prespective.

Yes the show is good shot on novel , no doubt about that. But few fictional content should be untouched for the depth it provides as reading material than a visual one.

and hugs you back for liking my take. Hug 

Edited by pinkeye - 03 January 2015 at 5:07am

-FreeLancer-...Jes...

...Jes... IF-Addictz
...Jes...
...Jes...

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 5:10am | IP Logged
and now the naani thing,yes even in YT i saw many people saying ke naani too much interferes. but honestly someone who had gone through that phase will defo try to mend ur ways..like don't we try to bring out thoughts into light and try so that they can get acceptance? and no Naani didn't forced her but she tried to discuss such things.. there a thing in Islam,we are told to discuss such issues,well instead we hardly talk about Allah,his rules or implication of those rules,either we only follow the rules literary or don't follow them at all.. none has time or guts to discuss them as they think if we say something wrong it wil go against us n we wil be punished..but IMO,that is not the thing,to get a thing right u need to do some effort as well.. and i also agree,Falaq was notyready and so nanai's word didn't help her initially but later when she detaches herself from material world,those words seems meaningful to her! and above all,in this case,Almighty has his plan for her!Embarrassed

i hope it made sense..Confused coz one of the thing is told to us is that we need to stop someone from following wrong path as long as we can,we can do with with words or also with deeds. but obviously we are not allowed to harm that person in any situation.

pinkeye-FreeLancer-

...Jes... IF-Addictz
...Jes...
...Jes...

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 5:15am | IP Logged
zaat refers to urself or ur existence.. and in this case meant ur that private era about which Payel di already said..it belongs to everyone but with separate mindsets.Embarrassed

pinkeye-FreeLancer-

...Jes... IF-Addictz
...Jes...
...Jes...

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 5:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hiral_Halwa

yep it was there in epi 7/8 I think...where falak is asking her naani what all chhotey nana did to please her? and naani said that she would have lived her whole life with badey nana only, if only they had kids and he hadnt died too early...so it seems naani too may have gone through the whole change in her ownself post death of badey nana
that was her aazmaaish ??
yes it was her aazmayish where her love was taken away from her and she had to live her life with another one who passionately loved her..Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-FreeLancer-

...Jes... IF-Addictz
...Jes...
...Jes...

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkeye

Originally posted by pinkeye

I am looking forward to see keemat aka daam, mora piya aka piya re, aaj rang hai   and dastan as I have never watched this show.
daam..LOL okay dekh ke batana Di..also aaj rang hai..u knw its story?

and plz do watch Pinjra aka Rehaai.Embarrassed
Daam is written by Umera Ahmed, I have seen it in very scattered manner. As its UA, no question of missing it.

Aaj rang hai aka ullu banaye forkht nahi is based on another ritual like Vani was in numm. The ritual is exchange marriage between children of same family in exchange of land or property. And thanks to that what kind of oppression women face, gets exploited physically, mentally and sexually. that's what I can gather.

very hard hitting as per Zindagi creative head. its a critically acclaimed one too.
Daam,UA work..Shocked wow,now i may watch it..coz concept didn't impress me.Embarrassed maybe it wil be great when i wil read whole novel or watch it properly.

Aaja rang hai one ..wow,now that seems impressive.Embarrassed  i must watch this.

pinkeye-FreeLancer-

pinkeye IF-Sizzlerz
pinkeye
pinkeye

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 5:21am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Hiral_Halwa

yep it was there in epi 7/8 I think...where falak is asking her naani what all chhotey nana did to please her? and naani said that she would have lived her whole life with badey nana only, if only they had kids and he hadnt died too early...so it seems naani too may have gone through the whole change in her ownself post death of badey nana
that was her aazmaaish ??
yes it was her aazmayish where her love was taken away from her and she had to live her life with another one who passionately loved her..Embarrassed
oh I must have FFed this part. Confused
to avoid Salman scenes ofcourse. LOL

-FreeLancer-...Jes...

pinkeye IF-Sizzlerz
pinkeye
pinkeye

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 5:23am | IP Logged

zaat refers to urself or ur existence.. and in this case meant ur that private era about which Payel di already said..it belongs to everyone but with separate mindsets.Embarrassed
then what is difference btween Wajood and zaat? as that man said Wajood knows only to beg unlike zaat which only seeks if I get it rightly.

-FreeLancer-...Jes...

Go to top