Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

NUMMnesia Sufferers #3 *Strictly Invites Only* (Page 61)

pinkeye IF-Sizzlerz
pinkeye
pinkeye

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 4:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deeptiya

Anybody interested in romantic serial Silly

And had somebody watched farmaan
me anytime ready to watch romantic stuff minus the cheesy part. LOL
I have heard about farman, it has Kanwaljeet right? the show is available on yt I know.

old hindi shows which I cherish and rewind repeatedly- Malgudi days and Byomkesh Bakshi.

anyone here BBC short drama series North and South? One of my fav romantic series. Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-FreeLancer-...Jes...

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 4:36am | IP Logged
wow I actually need time to absord payel's observations!ClapClap they are fab payelClap 
specially the one on naani being too hard on making falak understand about connecting to almighty...life taught falak more than anybody's advice...

I think thats something she adopts from her second husband...there was a reference to naani remarrying...where she says that her second husband was persistent on winning her heart...and kept making efforts towards it...whether she was ready or not...and its his persistence that won her over - did she adopt that tactic with falak?

pinkeye...Jes...

pinkeye IF-Sizzlerz
pinkeye
pinkeye

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 4:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hiral_Halwa

wow I actually need time to absord payel's observations!ClapClap they are fab payelClap 
specially the one on naani being too hard on making falak understand about connecting to almighty...life taught falak more than anybody's advice...

I think thats something she adopts from her second husband...there was a reference to naani remarrying...where she says that her second husband was persistent on winning her heart...and kept making efforts towards it...whether she was ready or not...and its his persistence that won her over - did she adopt that tactic with falak?
first of all thank you. Tongue would like to read yours and Jes's take on this too.

oh , there was reference of Nani's second marriage/ I mean which episode? I cant remember as I watched first 4 epis long back. Yes persistence is the key but winning love from someone we love is completely different from convincing someone to take time and devote it to Almighty. AS I said human 's connection with God is very private journey as per me, it can only get started from within. No other external force can help in that. Yes if she was only trying to convince her to practice rituals to manifest she belives in Almighty, then its a complete different case altogether.

-FreeLancer-...Jes...

pinkeye IF-Sizzlerz
pinkeye
pinkeye

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 4:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Jes...

Originally posted by pinkeye

I am looking forward to see keemat aka daam, mora piya aka piya re, aaj rang hai   and dastan as I have never watched this show.
daam..LOL okay dekh ke batana Di..also aaj rang hai..u knw its story?

and plz do watch Pinjra aka Rehaai.Embarrassed
Daam is written by Umera Ahmed, I have seen it in very scattered manner. As its UA, no question of missing it.

Aaj rang hai aka ullu banaye forkht nahi is based on another ritual like Vani was in numm. The ritual is exchange marriage between children of same family in exchange of land or property. And thanks to that what kind of oppression women face, gets exploited physically, mentally and sexually. that's what I can gather.

very hard hitting as per Zindagi creative head. its a critically acclaimed one too.

-FreeLancer-...Jes...

pinkeye IF-Sizzlerz
pinkeye
pinkeye

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 4:59am | IP Logged
yeh lo article of Indian Express on zindagi shows mentioning aaj rang hai.

Written by Screen Correspondent | Mumbai | Posted: January 2, 2015 12:00 am

Since its inception in June 2014, Zindagi has provided an unmatched entertainment experience to the audiences. Showcasing some of the most popular content from Pakistan, the channel will be launching two new shows in January.

Piya Re' that stars Aamina Sheikh and Adeel Hussain will go on air from January 8. It is a beautiful love story that touches upon love, marriage, and fragility of relationships, sacrifices and acceptance. "It's the story of a couple, Faisal and Ujjala, who fall in love at a very young age and get married. But after their wedding night, a drastically trau- matising event changes their lives forever putting their love to test," says a note from the channel.

The second show, Aaj Rang Hai' that goes on air from January 20 revolves around the families of two land-owning estranged brothers, Mian Yakoob and Mian Ji from Malkana line- age.

Starring Saba Qamar and Noman Ejaz, the story is set in a village. "The show explores some of the intricate rituals followed by the Malkana family. According to tradition, daughters are married in the same fam- ily in return of a piece of land or property," says a channel source. This kind of marriage is called Vatta Satta (Exchange Marriage) and the daughters of the family are referred as Vatte Ki Ladkiyan. The story highlights the plight of women in a male dominated society.

In an earlier interview, Shailja Kejriwal, Head, Special Projects, Zeel, who has also curated the shows for Zindagi, mentioned that the shows on the channel will become more hard-hitting after complet- ing six months. It seems, with shows like the ones mentioned above that have strong themes, the channel is definietly keeping up with its strong themes.

- See more at: http://indianexpress.com/article/entertainment/screen/zindagis-new-year-begins-with-two-new-shows/#sthash.Nb7FYwO1.dpuf

-FreeLancer-...Jes...

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 5:00am | IP Logged
shehr e zaat means a city within urself kya? as in journey of heart and soul?
yeah I agree that spiritual enlightening is a very private and personal entity altogether..so it definitely was a difficult subject to tackle...and they failed somewhere and succeeded in some place too...

Ullu baraye - heard a lot about this one too...nouman and saba qamar - big names associated too

m pretty excited for mora piya...adeel-amina have striking screen presenceClap and both are tremendous actorsClapClap

daam - heard a lot about that too...will watch anyway for sanam s and aamina and umera ofcoz

pinkeye...Jes...

...Jes... IF-Addictz
...Jes...
...Jes...

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 5:01am | IP Logged
Payel Di..Hug loved ur take on SEZ!Clap it is total;ly brilliant..and so agree with u,such things can't be portrayed so well,as we are so afraid to talk of this thing in details,it is about acceptance also,everyone can't accept such deep and bold thought.. and also when it is left to our own imagination,it can do wonders. and we all pointed out about direction and the focus issues .. but still must say,it is one good shot on the novel.Thumbs Up

and now should i reply to ur whole post?i mean do u need any discussions on any part?Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-FreeLancer-

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 5:02am | IP Logged
yep it was there in epi 7/8 I think...where falak is asking her naani what all chhotey nana did to please her? and naani said that she would have lived her whole life with badey nana only, if only they had kids and he hadnt died too early...so it seems naani too may have gone through the whole change in her ownself post death of badey nana
that was her aazmaaish ??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...Jes...

Go to top