Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

NUMMnesia Sufferers #3 *Strictly Invites Only* (Page 60)

...Jes... IF-Addictz
...Jes...
...Jes...

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 3:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _zari_

Firaaq,  sanam saeed and mohib mirza,  have seen the promos looks interesting 
Actually the last drama before numm which I saw was durre shahwar
And yes I agree with u all, I too find mikaels acting abit ott
He's better in durreshehwar and saiqa
Otherwise in all dramas Confused
Dhoop kinare was a masterpiece,  I have not seen the indian version of it, how was it...
saiqa was it that about? i mean story?EmbarrassedLOL

and it is better not to watch Kuch Toh Log Kahenge.LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-FreeLancer-

...Jes... IF-Addictz
...Jes...
...Jes...

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 3:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkeye

I am looking forward to see keemat aka daam, mora piya aka piya re, aaj rang hai   and dastan as I have never watched this show.
daam..LOL okay dekh ke batana Di..also aaj rang hai..u knw its story?

and plz do watch Pinjra aka Rehaai.Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkeye-FreeLancer-

...Jes... IF-Addictz
...Jes...
...Jes...

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 3:51am | IP Logged

Hello folks, good afternoon.

No Hiral I am not watching bezuban, actually havent watched any zindagi show except kaisi yeh qayamat , that too very irregularly. And bezubaan has actors whom I do not like much.
Hello Di..Hug

I'm waiting for the question.ErmmGeek

pinkeye-FreeLancer-

deeptiya IF-Sizzlerz
deeptiya
deeptiya

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 4:01am | IP Logged
Anybody interested in romantic serial Silly

And had somebody watched farmaan

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkeye-FreeLancer-...Jes...

deeptiya IF-Sizzlerz
deeptiya
deeptiya

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 4:03am | IP Logged
80s -90 s ke romantic serial

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkeye-FreeLancer-...Jes...

_zari_ IF-Dazzler
_zari_
_zari_

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deeptiya

80s -90 s ke romantic serial
Indian or pakistani deepu Smile

-FreeLancer-...Jes...

pinkeye IF-Sizzlerz
pinkeye
pinkeye

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 4:24am | IP Logged
finally have some time to write a longer post, so here is my take on SEZ so far.

the show deals with a very deep subject and at times it come across that certain things should not be visually presented as its more about feeling and realising it rather than watching it. SEZ suffers from that for me at certain points. Spirituality is part of every human or rather every living being's journey and getting connected with Almighty and knowing your true worth is so private that visual medium can never put enough light on that. The written piece may help better as it provides scope for imagination , visualising things related with that as you want to see and not some other person's conceived ideas. I do have this reservation about this show, think the novel must have shown the journey better than this as it would have given time to introspect each reader whereas viewer here only got busy with Falak's journey. Still a big round of applause for taking up this subject and making this show. Clap

coming to characters-

Falak- A very proud girl , who thinks so little about others and more importantly thinks so indifferent towards Almighty and considers divine power insignificant without giving a thought that her beauty and talent both are Divine's creation. Makes her look shallow and ignorant in all respect from the word GO. I was  appalled to see her obcession with beauty and  all materialistic stuff. We all are materialistic and superficial at some level. But Falak's shallowness was annoying. And why did she get so obcessed with another human being? Because he was replication of her imagination? or because he was someone who never gave any lift to her or her world famous beauty? he was more proud of a person than her? It was like achieving some unattainable? Was she in love the person Salman or only his very well decorated projected self - the Superficial Salman? I guess the second one is more possible. Falak is one such female protagonist with whom you want to empathise, but  just cannot thanks to her self obcession and destructive attitude and attachment towards her make belief , this is my heaven bubble. Salman never cared for her as a companion and at times she wsa just trying to force her suffocating love towards him, I guess just to satisfy her bloated pompous self.She behaved like a doormat, without any self respect when she asked main kya karoon ke tum khush ho jao? and the way very conveniently she tried to use belief in GOD and few rituals?superstitions associated with that and then just ignored for her selfish motivesOuch.  and she lost all my sympathy when she bought that acid as wanted to destroy someone face . Sorry that's not love or obcession, that's criminal. tendency. I guess it was poetic justice by Almighty when Falak finally came face to face with Tabinda. Her shell shocked expression was fabulously captured. But was that shock to see not so beautiful Tabinda , was she looking down upon Salman's taste or she herself felt very little being rejected by beloved Husband, her soulmate for an ugly human being who defied every laws of being Beautiful? I must say I loved the scene.

Post the revelation of Tabinda, Falak  did get that being ignorant to Almighty and creator  was her biggest mistake and thus she felt that disconnect from the world which was the creation. it wsa like this place was not her abode anymore just like her home with Salman as she was not connected with anyone anymore. the breakdown scene was really well shot and well acted.

few scenes of Falak which caught my eye-

the mirror scene in epi 12 where she keeps looking on to ownself, and asking am I not beautiful anymore? It just captured Falak's whole thought process about people and worldy things. why was she so obcessed with that superficiality? I guess thas why she paid this heavy price to know her real worth

Epi 8 scene where she asks herself am I making the right choice? someone should care for another human being? but was she caring enough for others feelings? Like for Hamza? I guess no, that's why it came haunting her back.

Epi 9 scne  in the restaurant, where Salman clearly said indirectly he never noticed her and actual truth will hurt her. Her silence and a smile did indicate that she understood but was in denial as usual leading to her self destructive streak.

Epi 13 scene and epi 14 scnes with her mother. will talk about 3 scenes in detail in another posts.

lastly Salman's betrayal was Almighty's plan to show Falak her real true worth, what she was, what was her purpose and I guess that's how it works. we all face some kind of trigger in life which gives a complete new direction to our lives, make us better, stronger and more well known about ownself. That's why post epi 12, you do get to see this version of Falak.

I must say MK was brilliant in few scenes, specially the monologues ones. But she failed me to impress in that revelation scne where Salman tells her that he is in love with someone else.

coming to the male protagonist, Salman, I just could not get the character. What was he proud of? why was he cold towards Falak but end up marrying her? did he ver love her? or was acting only? did he fall out of love or was searching for love and companionship all along? his mujhe hypnotise kar diya hai made me laugh though. Sounds so cheesy from oh so snob Salman Ansar. And the actor made it impossible to even get connected to that character ever. Annoying to say the least.

Lastly all other side charcarcter- I did like Hamza till the point he became that clich in epi 14. And loved how he was shown the mirror by his beloved Falak that is it necessary for being that selfish all the time? loved loved loved that loop closure. but I must say I enjoyed fIfi- Hamza scenes than that of Falak Salman ones. Btw I disliked Falak previously when she boasts that how her love for Salman is far greater than Hamza's love for her. I mean comparisons for loving someone is pathetic imo and again shows her shallowness only.
loved Mansha pasha as the friend, loved her modern avtar. The mother played by Hina bayat was good but her character is just an window I guess to show why Falak had that thought process. Lastly Samina Peerzada , she never fails to impress, but will also add that at times she came across as someone trying too hard to show falak the direction. when someone is truly not ready, no amount of effort is going to take them anywhere, and certainly not towards Almighty.

about the direction, yes at times it looked like he was too obcessed with Falak.LOL I mean scnes were dragged unnecessarily and could be edited better. Sloppy as Hiral said.

dialogues and few scenes are so well written that I guess we need different post to discuss that. so reserving it for now.

phew wrote so much, sorry if any of it offend anyone here. unintentional, posting my pov. Embarrassed

-FreeLancer-...Jes...

pinkeye IF-Sizzlerz
pinkeye
pinkeye

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Jes...

Hello folks, good afternoon.

No Hiral I am not watching bezuban, actually havent watched any zindagi show except kaisi yeh qayamat , that too very irregularly. And bezubaan has actors whom I do not like much.
Hello Di..Hug

I'm waiting for the question.ErmmGeek
just wrote a long essay on Sez Jes. let me take rset first then will post questions.

but can you please explain what that man said on the beach? I mean I do get few of it. BUT what was he referring to as zaat? and it again got repeated by Falak herself in epi13 saying mujhe zaat ki talash hai phir kyun nahi milti or something? wajood part I understood , I guess it was talking about existence or astitva . or was it referring to Soul? Confused

-FreeLancer-...Jes...

Go to top