Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

NUMMnesia Sufferers #3 *Strictly Invites Only* (Page 6)

...Jes... IF-Addictz
...Jes...
...Jes...

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hiral_Halwa

Originally posted by ...Jes...

that Veera girl had SR on show before marriage.LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=BlVoRUMtKbw

now i feel nothing on seeing such typical SRs of TW! Sleepy
does the link have details of SRs?LOL badabam boooshThumbs Down

me too...m like bluggghh to the SR chants now and that change came only after watching Pak shows...and yess the typical SRs in our showPinch inn lamho ke daaman mai...throwing, pulling catching...yikes did u watch IKNMP yesterday - the way neil manhandled ragini in the precapStern SmileAngry - thats it m done! I wass watching for my mom - now not anymoreDead all this pulling pushing annoys me AngryAngryAngry

I only fought for numm - coz people were avoiding the obviousLOLConfusedLOL

haan utna hi kiya hai dono ne..LOL yeh bhi kya kam hai?Confused mujh se choti ladki hai woh,dekh ke hi mera dimag satak jata hai..chii!!!Wacko feels like my younger cousin is doing all that crap scenes on TV Stern Smile.. n how can her parents allow yaar!ShockedD'oh

uff - SR ke name pe audience pe attyachar by TV ppl!Clown trying to make all those TRP aunties horny by showing cheap antics! WackoCensored honestly,they insult n make a scene out of a utmost private moment between a couple. DeadThumbs Down

RR aisa kar raha hai?Shocked wasn't the show about two aged person and mature stuff?Pinch

haan baba,waha toh waise hi dikh raha hai,dikhane ki zarurat bhi nahi hai..LOL par as u see still many many ppl wil see it never happened! SillyLOL

...Jes... IF-Addictz
...Jes...
...Jes...

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 8:28am | IP Logged

btw...that just makes my heart go zooomBlushing wali handled MB so beautifully...so delicately, like she is a delicate flower u knowBlushing the way he was making her drink cough syrupBlushingSilly and placing his hand on her head...OMGoshBlushing
delicate!Blushing
oh haa Hiru,even in one Promo or somewhere i saw something more i guess,but i forgot!SillyD'oh

and even that terrace scene - the way MB adjust herself in that gap!Blushing he doesn't touch her by the way!Blushing but when she goes,i wil how he brings the clip back n also holds his arms!Blushing and that dupatta scene - he went so near to her but still so delicate.Blushing
...Jes... IF-Addictz
...Jes...
...Jes...

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 8:34am | IP Logged

not that I like sonam or had a change of heartWink - but these pics are niceLOL

fawad looks cute in theseEmbarrassed btw I have to say there is some crap on BW forum on accepting fawad coz he is a pakistani! its really disgusting man when people target artists on nationality - 

this man acts fabulously...I dont care whether he is a brit, paki, american, australian, russian!Approve and he has more talent than many here...so what is the problem?Confused we can like a leonardo dicaprio...or there are some insane fans of R-Pattinson even though he is a brit...then why is it so hard to accept a pakistani? he isnt the one who is planting bombs in our country for godsake?!Angry hate those who run organizations and fund them...not those who have nothing to do with it?!Geek

and fawad in rediff's worst actors list is so ridiculous...he wasnt his best in KS...but worst in the year...is unbelievable?!DeadThumbs Down jelly competitors babe...some actors here are totally facing the heat...and my appreciation for a certain khan is totally going down the drain - he is one of those who totally doesnt digest his criticism or other's success...on top of it his stupid movies...

kar le nafrat meri Sonam se..Tongue jisse attach hona tha woh toh ho geya..WinkLOL btw so cute pics..HeartHeart

oh yah Sundas told me in AT..someone called her rajakar..ROFLROFL

arreh baap re baap,ruk ja tu.LOL haan haann jitne haters utni hi zyada publicity - itna samajhti hai aur yeh sidhi si policy tujhe pata nahi.WinkLOL

Edited by ...Jes... - 30 December 2014 at 8:33am
deeptiya IF-Sizzlerz
deeptiya
deeptiya

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 8:37am | IP Logged
why that neelam character has that weird accentConfused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...Jes...

...Jes... IF-Addictz
...Jes...
...Jes...

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 8:38am | IP Logged
oh btw Hiru,another POV has come in light.Shocked

rem - first scene WaBeen had,there both had some kind of confusion working there. and also BS when used to talk of HR,he used to say he does it often though he never slept with Neelam!Shocked now question is - does he really mean that? then what he was talking about? coz Neelam was never ind picture! or he just said it to hide things from BS! Ermm

interesting thing!Geek
...Jes... IF-Addictz
...Jes...
...Jes...

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deeptiya

why that neelam character has that weird accentConfused
u too watching the show now Di?LOL

it is her original accent.,the actress is to be blamed for thatLOL
deeptiya IF-Sizzlerz
deeptiya
deeptiya

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 8:40am | IP Logged
its looking like a horror showConfused

...Jes...

...Jes... IF-Addictz
...Jes...
...Jes...

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deeptiya

its looking like a horror showConfused
No,it isn't Di..keep watching ..finish first epi n post ur views.Big smileEmbarrassed

deeptiya

Go to top