Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

NUMMnesia Sufferers #3 *Strictly Invites Only* (Page 59)

_zari_ IF-Dazzler
_zari_
_zari_

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 2:24am | IP Logged
Firaaq,  sanam saeed and mohib mirza,  have seen the promos looks interesting 
Actually the last drama before numm which I saw was durre shahwar
And yes I agree with u all, I too find mikaels acting abit ott
He's better in durreshehwar and saiqa
Otherwise in all dramas Confused
Dhoop kinare was a masterpiece,  I have not seen the indian version of it, how was it...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-FreeLancer-...Jes...

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 2:29am | IP Logged
it has sanam and mohib too..wow...I like bothEmbarrassed will tryEmbarrassed
dhoop kinare's indian version lost the steam totally...first few epis were exact replicas of dhoop kinare epis...and then it lost its way and dragged a lotOuchOuch and then I dont like kritika too much eitherConfused but sharad/ mohnish (pre replacement) I think both were good as the senior doctor

_zari_...Jes...

pinkeye IF-Sizzlerz
pinkeye
pinkeye

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 2:32am | IP Logged
Oh I have only seen Sherywar's one ibterview in Mahira show as it had Adeel too. Yes he is sweet saying he is still trying to act and all. I find him diabetically sweet in every character he pkays, no range whatsoever.

I have no clue if bezubaan stars Hamza Ali Abbasi or not.

Firaaq does not have great reviews , it is said it has two different stories in two different half of the series.

Do watch talikhitan, Sanam S as Bibi is sheer brilliance. I think that show should be on air here rather than kadurat. Zindagi choices at times just confuses me.

Btw, there is an article posted by mid day today on Amrita biopic. It still mentions Fawad playing Imroz. Makes me hopeful.

-FreeLancer-...Jes...

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 2:40am | IP Logged
haa he was pretty bad in this one show I was gona try - aasman pe likha somethingOuch dialogue delivery is terrriblePinch me too watched the TUC one...and thot aww becharaLOL he is a product of nepotism isnt it? lots of contacts in pak industry or some bigshot's relative?
fawad really makes a face when he is asked anything abt sherryLOL both in TUC and HSY one...

OMG whatShocked wow I dont want to get too excited...but imroz ...please just let this happen Broken HeartDay Dreaming

yeah kadurat promo was reallyConfusedDisapprove m gona watch dil dhoondhta hai - pani jaisa pyaar and rehaai too...and sania's show too...she seems to be in a powerpacked role in itClap

pinkeye...Jes...

pinkeye IF-Sizzlerz
pinkeye
pinkeye

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 2:47am | IP Logged
Fawad generally is very diplomatic but at times bluntly to the point about disliking others. For eg, Faisal Qureshi. The way he repeated yes exactly the order you mentioned meaning Faisal Qureshi at bottom in actor's list made me laugh.and I guess FK is or was miffed with usama thanks to his zgh experience. And moreover may be nowdays Fawad dislikes every one related to hum people as there is a rumour there is a fallout between him and hum tv owners.

Oh yes I want Fawad name to get confirmed in Sujoy Ghosh and this biopic. I just cant stand watching him in another brainless nonsense where he plays eye candy and helps women only to gush for his looks and being hawt. In short not looking forward to see him getting wasted again.

-FreeLancer-...Jes...

pinkeye IF-Sizzlerz
pinkeye
pinkeye

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 2:49am | IP Logged
I am looking forward to see keemat aka daam, mora piya aka piya re, aaj rang hai   and dastan as I have never watched this show.

-FreeLancer-...Jes...

...Jes... IF-Addictz
...Jes...
...Jes...

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 3:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _zari_

Really wali's uncle is like that, yes he was looking very creepy to me
There has been eyelock s before,  but maybe I noticed this one bcoz,  wali was a little lost in this one, unlike before... 
haan DI,that stupid man..Dead also director of HS..ROFLROFL

chalo ek toh nazar aaya..Wink btw which one u were talking about??Embarrassed

Edited by ...Jes... - 03 January 2015 at 3:28am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-FreeLancer-

...Jes... IF-Addictz
...Jes...
...Jes...

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 3:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hiral_Halwa

alrightyWink completed till episode 13...saving best four for the lastTongueTongue
the positives - Mahira is reallly good in this show...sure there is still room for improvement in some places...but she is the perfect face for falak and her attitude is right on spotClapThumbs Up and there is lot of scope in terms of range here to perform...waise I dint find her too bad as khirad too...but I liked her more as falakEmbarrassed

I love mohib-mahira chemistry - its very easy on the eyes, very pleasing and breezy...and their conversations are very natural too...added I just love hamza's character - he is a logical lover Id sayClap and even when falak-hamza talk about their feelings for the one they love...it comes across very naturally

the dialogues are the assets of the show as always - the darwaza-tree-chipkali dialogue in the episode 13 was really unnerving and moving...OuchBroken Heart and when falak screams at her mother on phone about loving allah and breaksdown...OuchOuch

The OST has a bizarre feel and adds to the story somehowClap

++++++++++

negatives - 

cannot bear mikaal - same as payel - m not able to figure out what is not fleshed out properly, his character or this guy's acting?ConfusedConfused but yes there are people as wierd as salman for real too...

the direction is sloppy and the production quality is not as shiny as Humsafar...funny dont understand whyOuch there were some scenes which should have hit and impacted a lot more...like the first time falak-salman met or when falak sees tabinda...but something was not properly done with themConfused

it can be exhausting to watch mahira sometimes...she is doing a great job...but I think there could be more spacing out done between falak and other people scenes

Tongue

i agree with the negatives way too much!ClapLOL yup.. Mikael just can't act..very sad but the director keep casting him..Sleepy and yup direction n production values r not great too..and a lot room left in case of acting.. like the very first half of the story shld have been engaging but u can easily skip them or FF them..there is no urge to watch it! and the interactions had really less impact..Sleepy

and i didn't even like Humza character..LOL i knw u like Mohib alot.Embarrassed

pinkeye-FreeLancer-

Go to top