Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

NUMMnesia Sufferers #3 *Strictly Invites Only* (Page 57)

pinkeye IF-Sizzlerz
pinkeye
pinkeye

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
Just finished watching 6 epis of Sez, reached 15th episode. Loved few of the scenes, have serious doubts or questiobs about few and hated Salman. I have never seen an indifferent human being playing a protagonist. He is too much to tikerate. I really like mikal in dur e shahwar, but here I dont know it just does not click , I just cnt conbect with that character.

Lastly wait for a long essay on few dialogues and Umera Ahmed surely knows how to convey deepest thoughts using cinematic medium. Another great work from her side. More I see her work, more I get enthralled by the brillance.

Looking forward to discussions here and Jes I have questions for you, be ready.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-FreeLancer-...Jes...

pinkeye IF-Sizzlerz
pinkeye
pinkeye

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Jes...

repeating my request as i guess u missed it..LOL
Originally posted by ...Jes...

Originally posted by pinkeye

</div>
<div>
oh so the idea of me being here was a thought, makes me feel special. Thank you. Embarrassed

and thank you to Hiru for the idea.

Oh CCs are primarily for all type of discussions only. BUT numm is the binding factor I guess.
yah u r special..WinkHug

yup..bounded by Numm!Day Dreaming

btw Di,do tell ur views on Numm..honestly i never saw ur views..maybe u post tit bits at times when we fight in the AT..LOL but would love to hear a proper view from u!Embarrassed

Awww, I am so sorry jes, the thread moved so fast that really missed replying this. Ouch maafi.
Yes surely share my thoughts. Yes AT has very scattered discussions.

Let us complete other drama discussion first and then will write on numm as I guess talking about numm here is must.
Sorry again. Tongue

-FreeLancer-...Jes...

...Jes... IF-Addictz
...Jes...
...Jes...

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Wow,that great Di..Big smile u r done with 15 epis..Thumbs Up

yah go ahead,question me.Wink

and it's okay,after we are done with other dramas,we can again talk of Numm.. Hug to discuss on Numm,we are never bored!Silly

pinkeye-FreeLancer-

...Jes... IF-Addictz
...Jes...
...Jes...

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Oye Hoye,another Numm watcher and admirer on the floor..DancingParty

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-FreeLancer-

...Jes... IF-Addictz
...Jes...
...Jes...

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 12:05am | IP Logged
YES YES..PK DID IT...PartyParty

PK Beats Dhoom 3s Collections; Becomes Highest Grosser Of All Time

January 3rd, 2015 by Koimoi.com Team

PK after having an excellent Thursday which was a holiday thanks to the new year saw a huge jump. The film on its 3rd Friday saw a decent drop. The film collected 7 crores on Friday. The film now stands with a total collection of 284.80 crores at the domestic box office.

Aamir Khan in a still from movie 'PK'

Aamir Khan in a still from movie PK'

Aamir Khan has now beaten his own record as PK has surpassed the collections of Dhoom 3 which stood at 280 crores at the India box office. With this, Rajkumar Hirani's PK has become the highest grosser of all time. PK has raced forward and looking at the current position, it seems the film will soon be reaching the massive number of 300 crores at the domestic box office.

-FreeLancer-

...Jes... IF-Addictz
...Jes...
...Jes...

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 12:13am | IP Logged

Most Anticipated Desi Films of 2015

NYODDA

Produced and written by Vishal Bharadwaj, and directed by Meghna Gulzar, Nyodda is the fictional dramatization of the true life events revolving around the Aarushi Talwar murder case investigation. The film boasts strong performances from Neeraj Kabi as the father, Konkona Sen Sharma as the mother, and Irrfan as the investigating officer. Tabu also makes a special appearance in the film. The film is produced by the new Junglee Pictures banner, and like most of his films, the music has been scored by Bharadwaj himself, with lyrics by Gulzar.

BADLAPUR

After the disappointment of Agent Vinod it looks like Shriram Raghavan is back with vengeance. Judging by the trailer Badlapur takes us back to the neo noir pulp zone of Johnny Gaddar, something fans of the film sorely missed in his previous outing. Plus there's a bearded and a badass Varun Dhavan to boot.

DIL DHADAKNE DO

Zoya Akhtar returns to her comfort zone - a large ensemble cast, big budget and foreign locations. While her previous film took us on a road trip, this time it's about a dysfunctional family on a cruise.

NH10

Navdeep Singh, the director of Manorama Six Feet Under had a tough time when his potentially awesome projects Basra and the Punju wedding zombie comedy were canned. His latest is a fiery horror thriller about a couple's road trip gone awry. The film stars Anushka Sharma and is slated to be a pretty dark film, with a layer of female empowerment folded in.

X

An interesting desi filmmaking experiment, X starring Rajat Kapoor, is one story with eleven segments directed by eleven different filmmakers - including film critics Sudhish Kamath, Raja Sen, Pratim Dasgupta, and filmmakers Q, Nalan Kumaraswamy, Sandeep Mohan, Suparn Verma, Hemant Gaba, Rajshree Ojha, Anu Menon and Abhinav Tiwari. It opened to good reviews at SAIFF and is slated to arrive in theaters soon.

BOMBAY VELVET

The long delayed period noir epic from Anurag Kashyap is bound to be a massive film. With Ranbir Kapoor playing a boxer, Karan Johar in an antagonistic' role, jazz based music from Amit Trivedi, Thelma Schoonmaker editing the international version and the fact that Kashyap is making a big budget film, it's impossible to not be excited about this.

TAMASHA

After delivering the refreshingly different and smaller scale Highway, Imtiaz Ali returns to the big budget Tamasha, with two of the biggest stars in the business - Ranbir Kapoor and Deepika Padukone. 

LIAR'S DICE

India's official entry to the Oscars, Liar's Dice stars Nawazuddin Siddiqui and Geetanjali Thapa as a tribal woman searching for her missing husband. Writer-director Geetu Mohandas' debut film made some buzz at Sundance and is slated to release sometime this year.

UMRIKA

umrika-image-1

Delhi in a Day director Prashant Nair's Umrika scored the prestige of being selected for Sundance 2015 for the World Cinema Dramatic Competition. The film stars Life of Pi's Suraj Sharma as a young village boy who discovers that his brother, long believed to be in America, has gone missing, and begins to invent letters on his behalf to save their mother from heartbreak. Liar's Dice was selected for the same section in the previous year's Sundance.

TIGERS

Danis Tanovic, the filmmaker behind the Oscar winning No Man's Land directs Emraan Hashmi in a true story about a pharma exec in Pakistan uncovering a major scandal involving baby formula. The film is co produced by Anurag Kashyap and scored decent reviews at Toronto International Film Festival in 2014.

TUMBAD

Ship of Theseus director Anand Gandhi's next is an interesting little period thriller with elements of horror and fantasy and a mysterious haunted well. It's co-directed by debutant Rahi Anil Barve who made the ultra-dark short film Manjha earlier. Kiran Rao was earlier in talks to produce the film.

TITLI

Kanu Behl's film got tremendous acclaim at the festival circuit in 2014, and we'll finally get to see it this year. The film stars Ranvir Shorey and is a drama-thriller that delves into patriarchal issues, freedom from roots, and human cost of aspirations of a new India as seen through the eyes of a family of car robbers.

DETECTIVE BYOMKESH BAKSHI

Dibakar Bannerjee making a Byomkesh Bakshi thriller. With Yash Raj productions. With Sushant Singh Rajput in the title role. Set in 1940's Kolkata. That has Chinese gangsters. And death metal music. Sold.

KILLA

Avinash Arun's Marathi film won a Crystal Bear from the Children's Jury and a Special Mention from the International Jury at Berlin. It also received rave reviews when it screened at the Mumbai Film Festival last year. The film chronicles a young boy trying to cope with moving to a new home after the loss of his father, scrambling for the connection he seems to have lost with his mother.

COURT

Chaitanya Tamhane's debut has been widely acclaimed in the international festival circuit and was often referred to as the best film that screened at the 2014 Mumbai Film Festival. The film makes a bitter statement against India's justice system, delving into the dicey themes of power and class, and the muck that lies in between.

I

Shankar's latest doesn't feature Rajinikanth but it does feature a ton of truly insane visuals, absolutely bonkers stuntwork and Vikram in a gazillion different avatars.

Honorable Mention: MSG Messenger of God

Really don't need to explain anything here. The trailer pretty much speaks for itself. 
- See more at: http://mihirfadnavis.blogspot.in/2015/01/most-anticipated-desi-films-of-2015.html#sthash.GIi8o2ot.dpuf

-FreeLancer-

_zari_ IF-Dazzler
_zari_
_zari_

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Jes have finally finished watching episode 2,3&4
So many thing's happened in these epi
Mb has literally brought up wali, her own husband 
Bade sahab is a typical feudal lord, then why is he tolerating all this nonsense of neelam, this I don't understand 
I really feel sorry for wali, for having a wife like neelam Confused
Neelams mom sis grandma, all of them r really nice then why is she like this, she acts as if all the worlds injustice had befallen upon her
Just like she's testing wali's patience she too is getting on my nervesConfused 
Mb bf was wali s uncleShocked, and btw the way Mb s bf was looking at her, he was looking more like a villain LOL with those lust filled looks, but Mb was looking very pretty in that scene 
And first Mb wali eyelock interesting 
Waise inspite of the age difference these two dont look odd with each other...

Edited by _zari_ - 03 January 2015 at 12:46am

-FreeLancer-...Jes...

...Jes... IF-Addictz
...Jes...
...Jes...

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _zari_

Jes have finally finished watching episode 2,3&4
So many thing's happened in these epi
Mb has literally brought up wali, her own husband - yes she did raise her husband!Embarrassed it was due to a custom called 'van' or 'vani'..u know about it Di??

Bade sahab is a typical feudal lord, then why is he tolerating all this nonsense of neelam, this I don't understand - because he wants an heir!! and BS's both sons were killed..Wali was only grandchild of his and he too was married to MB due to the custom Van aka child marriage. so it was not easy to get any mother convinced on giving their daughter to Bakht family. Neelam's family is friends with BS's. and also some past history is there for which Neelam's mom being a social worker,working for women improvement, is compelled to give her daughter away to Bakht family.

I really feel sorry for wali, for having a wife like neelam Confused - yes she is really hell annoying

Neelams mom sis grandma, all of them r really nice then why is she like this, she acts as if all the worlds injustice had befallen upon her - maybe coz she is totally immature to handle a relation like marriage,to her marriage is candyfloss type romance and then she was burdened with a man like Wali,who can never love her back which she cld sense very well. rem,he used to leave her at night times? and never ever looked at her with love..she can get all those.. and to take revenge,she is doing all this..lol

Just like she's testing wali's patience she too is getting on my nervesConfused - chill Di,bear her..it wil make u connect with Wali-Mehjabeen even more.Wink

Mb bf was wali s uncleShocked, and btw the way Mb s bf was looking at her, he was looking more like a villain LOL with those lust filled looks, but Mb was looking very pretty in that scene - yes MB cld have been his aunt if they were have been married. totally he is a villain,a lusty man who had no guts at all to stand up for his love.Thumbs Down

And first Mb wali eyelock interesting 
Waise inspite of the age difference these two dont look odd with each other... - yes their eye locks!Heart btw Di,there have been many eyes locks..how come first?LOL in epi 2 they have two eye locks and in epi 4 they have many eye locks.Embarrassed yup..they don't look odd..they have beautiful chemistry,which is beyond words..HeartDay Dreaming

and reading ur views..I m so much happy..HugHug

Edited by ...Jes... - 03 January 2015 at 12:57am

_zari_-FreeLancer-

Go to top