Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

NUMMnesia Sufferers #3 *Strictly Invites Only* (Page 38)

...Jes... IF-Addictz
...Jes...
...Jes...

Joined: 21 January 2012
Posts: 67797

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hiral_Halwa

MB is on her internal struggle I feel...she has a lot of things going on in her mind - 
she has a child, who she couldnt give time to - mother's guilt
she had a lover - who she loved a lot and that cheapster loser...dint have guts to accept - and she is brimming under guilt of falling out of love I think - thats what the FBs mean maybe...after every encounter she has with wali - she is falling out of love with alamgir
she has a husband - who she raised and maybe for her...it was a craziest to get some equilibirum there - what was he for her - a child who she raised, or a husband - coz she loved him in both cases - and we get the answer in the last episode what wali was for MB
and she also was a servant of Bade saheb - where she struggled to understand whats her place in this system and she has no rights to exert on anyone..Wink
yes Qasim Bhai jaan ke wajah se hi the thing gets bit messed..Ermm

wah satya bachanTongue - yah maybe those Fbs made her feel that say.. also i feel with Wali's rude behaviour maybe it went reverse with her.. like she was forced to think of all that .. how once she had got her heart broken by a Bakht..Ermm those FBs..i need detail explanation!D'oh

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-FreeLancer-

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Joined: 22 December 2012
Posts: 26990

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Jes...

Originally posted by Hiral_Halwa

MB is on her internal struggle I feel...she has a lot of things going on in her mind - 
she has a child, who she couldnt give time to - mother's guilt
she had a lover - who she loved a lot and that cheapster loser...dint have guts to accept - and she is brimming under guilt of falling out of love I think - thats what the FBs mean maybe...after every encounter she has with wali - she is falling out of love with alamgir
she has a husband - who she raised and maybe for her...it was a craziest to get some equilibirum there - what was he for her - a child who she raised, or a husband - coz she loved him in both cases - and we get the answer in the last episode what wali was for MB
and she also was a servant of Bade saheb - where she struggled to understand whats her place in this system and she has no rights to exert on anyone..Wink
yes Qasim Bhai jaan ke wajah se hi the thing gets bit messed..Ermm

wah satya bachanTongue - yah maybe those Fbs made her feel that say.. also i feel with Wali's rude behaviour maybe it went reverse with her.. like she was forced to think of all that .. how once she had got her heart broken by a Bakht..Ermm those FBs..i need detail explanation!D'oh
@bold - Ohh yeah thats totally another angle to look at itClapGeek so by the end of it...she is totally gotten herself rid of all attachment with alamgir? coz from then on she only sees wali...boy this show is one eternal place of mystery and we'll keep finding something that will need some brainstormingWinkLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...Jes...

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Joined: 22 December 2012
Posts: 26990

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 2:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Jes...

I feel so afraid to talk about Numm outside..ppl show me such angles ke my heart sinks for a moment.. Wacko
PSF is the worst...they just wrote it off, without even bothering to try to understandStern Smile which show did that forum love at all...? please dont tell me Pyare afzalLOLSleepyLOL


The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...Jes...

...Jes... IF-Addictz
...Jes...
...Jes...

Joined: 21 January 2012
Posts: 67797

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 2:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hiral_Halwa

@bold - Ohh yeah thats totally another angle to look at itClapGeek so by the end of it...she is totally gotten herself rid of all attachment with alamgir? coz from then on she only sees wali...boy this show is one eternal place of mystery and we'll keep finding something that will need some brainstormingWinkLOL
haan like we can gossip for rest of our lives..ROFLROFL

Hiru,tu time nikal thoda..pehle main FBs dekhungi with ongoing situation in d show..phir thik se batayungi..TongueLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-FreeLancer-

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Joined: 22 December 2012
Posts: 26990

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 2:22am | IP Logged
ur buying a new phone - phew finally!TongueLOL so now u can join moumiz and me on WA...poloz toh WA pe bhi nahi aatiAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...Jes...

...Jes... IF-Addictz
...Jes...
...Jes...

Joined: 21 January 2012
Posts: 67797

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 2:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hiral_Halwa

Originally posted by ...Jes...

I feel so afraid to talk about Numm outside..ppl show me such angles ke my heart sinks for a moment.. Wacko
PSF is the worst...they just wrote it off, without even bothering to try to understandStern Smile which show did that forum love at all...? please dont tell me Pyare afzalLOLSleepyLOL


yah exactly..Stern Smile but when they trash KS,i love it..LOL

yah PA is most fab..also SQ shows,SB,Humza,Zaroon,Danish,Ayeza,Sami Khan,FQ..such shows!Ermm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-FreeLancer-

...Jes... IF-Addictz
...Jes...
...Jes...

Joined: 21 January 2012
Posts: 67797

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 2:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hiral_Halwa

ur buying a new phone - phew finally!TongueLOL so now u can join moumiz and me on WA...poloz toh WA pe bhi nahi aatiAngry
abhi tak nahi decide kiya..ROFL main abhi tak bachchi hoon na.TongueLOL

yah lena toh hai but maybe wil take bit time.. Ermm upar se my dad is fond of Nokia brand,means Lumina or something that is in market this days..LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-FreeLancer-

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Joined: 22 December 2012
Posts: 26990

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 2:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Jes...

Originally posted by Hiral_Halwa

Originally posted by ...Jes...

I feel so afraid to talk about Numm outside..ppl show me such angles ke my heart sinks for a moment.. Wacko
PSF is the worst...they just wrote it off, without even bothering to try to understandStern Smile which show did that forum love at all...? please dont tell me Pyare afzalLOLSleepyLOL


yah exactly..Stern Smile but when they trash KS,i love it..LOL

yah PA is most fab..also SQ shows,SB,Humza,Zaroon,Danish,Ayeza,Sami Khan,FQ..such shows!Ermm
yeah, coz I saw 96 pages on PA promo thread? like WHAAAT?ShockedLOL mujhe kyun usme kucch great nahi dikha dont knowLOL

so they like standard stuff...got itLOL  zaroon? is that an actor's name too?Shocked

FQ ka toh mujhe kabhi nahi samajh aayegaErmm SQ is talented no doubts..SB is toh ofcoz u and me dont like her - I think we are the only two people in the world who dont like her - but I really dont get the big deal about SBErmmLOL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...Jes...

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
CC#31 MT CC : Strictly IO ~ Lau You Barun Hamesha

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 106 107

Author: lLoveYouHrithik   Replies: 850   Views: 62183

lLoveYouHrithik 850 62183 18 January 2015 at 1:16pm by -Deepzz-
Telugu Allari Mooka : Strictly Invites : Thread Nine!!!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 145 146

Author: jduke   Replies: 1161   Views: 38227

jduke 1161 38227 08 January 2015 at 9:59am by diyadivya
Eternal Warriors-ARM CC#16 *Strictly IO * Wrng Pg.69

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 143 144

Author: -FeistyPhoenix-   Replies: 1147   Views: 39399

-FeistyPhoenix- 1147 39399 07 January 2015 at 8:15am by flora212
NUMMnesia Sufferers #2 *Strictly Invites Only*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: ...Jes...   Replies: 1191   Views: 39047

...Jes... 1191 39047 30 December 2014 at 2:26am by ...Jes...
NUMMnesia Sufferers #1 *Strictly Invites Only*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: ...Jes...   Replies: 1192   Views: 18835

...Jes... 1192 18835 02 December 2014 at 5:43am by ...Jes...

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index