Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

NUMMnesia Sufferers #3 *Strictly Invites Only* (Page 35)

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Jes...

Originally posted by Hiral_Halwa

I forgot to respond on this oneLOL haha, no the prediction was that FK dislikes humayun coz he was line maroing on MKLOLLOL coz FK said not love for humayan's pictureLOL

maine abhi tak Humayan ka koi play nahi dekhaSleepyLOL
haan maybe..LOL alsi,i saw an edit on Bin Roye Ansoo with MK,FK n some other girl..ROFLROFL and in Pak forum too some fans mocked about that..as ppl were dragging FK in it for no reason! LOL

and as now i really like Mahira..so i won't bear any FK crap with her!!! Dead it is way too disgusting.. honestly  said it before too,in BW or Tw it is common to link ppl up.. but not Pak actors and it is really disgusting..also coz FK is happy with Sadaf n MK too is a girl on her own,i don't like it..Thumbs Down that's why i love Sanam S off screen so much,she knows how to maintain a distance!Thumbs Up and her fans too.Embarrassed
hailaLOL Shocked did u know nadia jamil - the behadd lady has been wanting to direct or write something with mahira-fawad-sanam baloch in itLOL I cant even imagine the fanwars if that kind of a project would ever materalize WackoLOL

IKR...its creepyStern Smile they are friends and thats good enuf anyway...why there is need to tarnish reputations hereDead

sanam s - yeah she is very dignifiedEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...Jes...

...Jes... IF-Addictz
...Jes...
...Jes...

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 1:11am | IP Logged

jesswa meri zaat zarre-benishaan OST is pretty good - rahat's voice is like aahista aahista here...nice and soothing...the show bored me I swear - sat to watch it so many times...and still badly boredSleepyLOL
yet to complete SEZ...saw a part of epi 3, before logging off yesterday...yet to completeEmbarrassed
okay wil try it then..Embarrassed okay show is a bore..Ermm

haan do watch SEZ!Embarrassed and Samina as Nani seemed so like my nani..Heart she too keeps doing same..Heart like i went to meet her this morn n then she asked me u said u r prayer in morn or not..EmbarrassedLOL haaye nani..HugHug me in love with Samina!EmbarrassedHug

-FreeLancer-

...Jes... IF-Addictz
...Jes...
...Jes...

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 1:13am | IP Logged

OK Fawad rated faisal qureshi lowest on acting skills of all actors in mahira showLOL 
faisal qureshi is finally singing praises of fawadWink obviously - fawad is by far and by a huge margin the biggest phenomenon on Indian turf from all the pak heros Heart oohhh burnLOL
thi is true FQ is really so so not impressing in looks.. i m not talking abt that external beauty only,but as an actor he fails to add beauty to the character.Sleepy

-FreeLancer-

...Jes... IF-Addictz
...Jes...
...Jes...

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 1:14am | IP Logged

main wo kis tarah se karoon bayaan
jo kiye gae hain sitam yahaan
sune kon meri ye daastan
koi hamnasheen he na raazdaan
jo tha jhoot wo bana sach yahaan
nahi kholi maine magar zubaan
ye akela pan, ye udaasiyaan
meri zindagi ki hain tarjumaan

this is so perfect for MBCryBroken Heart

kabhi sooni subh main ghoomna
kabhi ujri shaamon ko dekhna
kabhi bheegi aankhon se jaagna
kabhi beete lamhon ko sochna
magar aik pal hai umeed ka
hai mujhe Khuda ka jo aasra - wali is her khudaBlushing
na hi maine koi gila kiya
na hi maine di hain duhaaiyaan

Meri Zaat Zarra-e-Benishan
Meri Zaat Zarra-e-Benishan
ruk ab sunna padega toh..Blushing

-FreeLancer-

...Jes... IF-Addictz
...Jes...
...Jes...

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 1:15am | IP Logged

mikaal seems to b big there...maybe not as big as fawad...I think nobody is a superstar there like fawad...most are climbing up to reach that status...Hamza is the closest coz of PA...
++++++++++
but he has done some 40 odd shows thereShocked one with sanam saeed too - ek kasak reh gayi..

and sanam was asked fawad or mikaal in mahira show...she said fawad...obviously manLOL
yah IK.. but this guy can't act..Ouch at least in SEZ he acted thoda hi sahi.. but in PJP ..he was like sheer pain..uff!Pinch

-FreeLancer-

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 1:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Jes...

OK Fawad rated faisal qureshi lowest on acting skills of all actors in mahira showLOL 
faisal qureshi is finally singing praises of fawadWink obviously - fawad is by far and by a huge margin the biggest phenomenon on Indian turf from all the pak heros Heart oohhh burnLOL
thi is true FQ is really so so not impressing in looks.. i m not talking abt that external beauty only,but as an actor he fails to add beauty to the character.Sleepy
yeah m talking abt both tooLOL qureshi bores me Stern Smile neither does he catch attention with personality...sometimes I think m such a obssessed fawad fan...ke uske saamne sab mujhe not so good lagtey haiLOL but I think amongst all the boys, except fawad - I love to watch adeelEmbarrassed

...Jes...

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 1:22am | IP Logged
fawad is pakistan's aamir kya? he has done max 10 shows...I think...compared to his contemporaries thats a pretty less numberShocked

...Jes...

...Jes... IF-Addictz
...Jes...
...Jes...

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 1:26am | IP Logged

whats the best word to describe wali's charm -??Blushing
I think emoticons do the job for meEmbarrassed
+++++++++++

deepu - talking of MB...yeah she was idealistic...but she is also the reason wali was the way he was...not the sole reason ofcoz...I think amtul's blood in him +MB's upbringing + wali's own understanding of situation...sums up wali bakht - there were times when sikandar bakht's grandson showed traits too, like shooting a gun...or when he imposed his authority - but the difference was that he did it for the right things...for justice...whereas Bade saheb misused it beyond the beyondDead
Hiru Wali's charm is,was and always wil be Mehzabeen.Tongue that thing about him is the only thing which made him what he is..Blushing

and yup MB was idealistic but she also did mistake..i mean trusting that bakht and getting prego and all.. for her mistakes she paid whole life..

-FreeLancer-

Go to top