Penkie06 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Tu jo chhule pyaar se...ohhh!!!!!
...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Hiral_Halwa

wow yes - I did feel something abt dog will be clarified later on - coz the first scene around it was there in epi 2 itself๐Ÿ‘...wow it makes so much sense...๐Ÿ‘

yes we must be compassionate...thats the ruleโค๏ธ

Hiru main tujhe kaise samjhayun ke mera kya badal geya..i used to be a rebel like Kashaf ..rem i told u this many times!๐Ÿ˜› Kashaf se Falaq tak ka safar..my god,divine thing!
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ...Jes...

Hiru re credit fro inviting her..๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†

haan Hiru,tu hi ek hai jisse itna lamba contact hai mera IF pe..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† others r not so regular u see.๐Ÿ˜’

haan me too hard a lot of parichay.. the hero even won awards for the show ..๐Ÿ˜†

but u never watched AA๐Ÿฅบ..btw i saw in FK AT,Adnan  has a clean record..,me likes that man now.โ˜บ๏ธ

m gona watch it yaar...adnan๐Ÿ˜› he really came across as a sorted man in tonite with HSY...very sensible person๐Ÿ‘ and SQ toh๐Ÿ˜† sometimes I feel like giving her benefit of doubt...she is a classic case of small town girl making it big and then she is talented too...guess wont watch anything of hers offscreen...otherwise saba can really put me off๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†

so ok Ill do one thing, Il watch SEZ and AA both today๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‰
...Jes... thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinkeye

hi Hiral, thanks for the welcome. ๐Ÿค—

oh I haven't seen Indian series for long now. Last was beintehaa, tried, got irritated, given up. ๐Ÿ˜†

I joined IF for parichay only as I really like Sameer Soni. Parichay was good and Kunal was a great character till ekta got ekta mata trp badao attack. ๐Ÿ˜ก I am yet to finish an indian series till date. Aaj tak koi show ka end tak nahi dekha maine.

aout having a cc for numm, jiska bhi tha, bada sweet idea tha. ๐Ÿ˜›

who is alone? Some bw forum member? that place is for lunatics. I have watched pk and have mixed feelings about it as I am yet to fathom alien singing dancing and falling in love and going back with casettes . sorry but that was so hindi film type ke mujhe bada jhatka laga.

that is a movie Di..๐Ÿคฃ KSG's new movie with Bips..๐Ÿ˜†
...Jes... thumbnail
kya hua re ??๐Ÿ˜›
pinkeye thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

OMGosh the JH OST is beautifulโค๏ธ thanks for the link Payel๐Ÿ˜ณ 

OMG I just heard tu jo chhule pyaar se - saiyaan lyrics - wow! what a stunning fusion!

btw Payel u watched Pyare afzal by any chance...me and jessu dont get the hype and praises around that show...OST video was enuf to put us off๐Ÿ˜†

jane who kaise log the jinke is one of my favourite oldie song. I was first of all shocked to see that being used as OST. ๐Ÿ˜ฒ and then I saw Hamza , the new sensation of sort and his crying face was enough for me to not give the show a try. But I have heard that the show has some beautifully written dialogues. So may be I would collect courage someday to see that whats so great about it. first impression- not worth the hype. Edited by pinkeye - 9 years ago
...Jes... thumbnail

OMGosh the JH OST is beautifulโค๏ธ thanks for the link Payel๐Ÿ˜ณ 

OMG I just heard tu jo chhule pyaar se - saiyaan lyrics - wow! what a stunning fusion!

btw Payel u watched Pyare afzal by any chance...me and jessu dont get the hype and praises around that show...OST video was enuf to put us off๐Ÿ˜†

what fusion..??link..??๐Ÿ˜•
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: pinkeye

hi Hiral, thanks for the welcome. ๐Ÿค—

oh I haven't seen Indian series for long now. Last was beintehaa, tried, got irritated, given up. ๐Ÿ˜†

I joined IF for parichay only as I really like Sameer Soni. Parichay was good and Kunal was a great character till ekta got ekta mata trp badao attack. ๐Ÿ˜ก I am yet to finish an indian series till date. Aaj tak koi show ka end tak nahi dekha maine.

aout having a cc for numm, jiska bhi tha, bada sweet idea tha. ๐Ÿ˜›

who is alone? Some bw forum member? that place is for lunatics. I have watched pk and have mixed feelings about it as I am yet to fathom alien singing dancing and falling in love and going back with casettes . sorry but that was so hindi film type ke mujhe bada jhatka laga.

sameer is a wonderful actor๐Ÿ˜ณ though I dint ship jassi with purab ever, but sameer was good in jassi too...and fab in parichay till the end...whatever crap ekta served 

alone - KSG debut movie๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿคข PK - haha woh toh๐Ÿ˜† the whole of second half of PK is screwed up...first half was like a different movie, and second half went down the drain...but i liked the message they gave...
...Jes... thumbnail

m gona watch it yaar...adnan๐Ÿ˜› he really came across as a sorted man in tonite with HSY...very sensible person๐Ÿ‘ and SQ toh๐Ÿ˜† sometimes I feel like giving her benefit of doubt...she is a classic case of small town girl making it big and then she is talented too...guess wont watch anything of hers offscreen...otherwise saba can really put me off๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†

so ok Ill do one thing, Il watch SEZ and AA both today๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‰

haan decent man..๐Ÿ˜ณ

tu SEZ hi dekh le..toh main ganga naha lungi..๐Ÿ˜†
pinkeye thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ...Jes...

that is a movie Di..๐Ÿคฃ KSG's new movie with Bips..๐Ÿ˜†

ROFLROFLROFL

oh ok. I detest ksg like anything. so have no opinions about him. ๐Ÿ˜†