Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

NUMMnesia Sufferers #3 *Strictly Invites Only* (Page 20)

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deeptiya

Areee hiru wo khush mummy to maan hi nahi rahi hai yaar
kaun, mai samjhi nahiConfusedTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...Jes...

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 7:21am | IP Logged
yep deepu its a story which progresses through silence...a lot is happening actually in their conversations in epi 2...but uska impact epi 8 ke baad aayega...its like they are buildingon wali-MB chemistry till 7 episodes and then the story takes off with twists and turns...

...Jes...

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 7:43am | IP Logged
ok if the whole gober-horror queen threads werent enufLOL now the jenny-gautam threads are record breaking on BW forumROFL dono ex-husband wife are just Sleepy I dono how such people have fansConfused
how the offscreen activities of celebs cannot make people repel from themSleepy

gober toh gober hai hi...uski cheap biwi bhi cheap haiPinch

...Jes...

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 7:55am | IP Logged
ok so I started watching SEZ...and it was very different till first 30 minutes...interesting start - falak is an archaelogy sculpting student and is on site survey...and was fascinated by a kabristan and also falak represents the new age girl...fashionable, cool, curious, smart, but not spirtually inclined...her scenes with her friend hamza and nani are amazing..and enlightening and mahira seems at ease here, coz its almost like playing her ownself...omgish...mohib mirza is pretty good looking manWink

and then something happened which was sooo sick!ShockedLOLWTH man - sarmad khoosat the director of HS, had a cameo here...and god that sceneROFLThumbs Down I just heard HS romantic music in SEZ...ShockedWacko and that sceneROFL he had come to meet as prospective suitor...and they are discussing HS in it...and falak hates that cheap pakistani drama...like WTH manROFL it was like pulling off a self deprecating joke on HS and promoting it at the same timeWacko

I MEAN SERIOUSLY...HS is close to my heart...and sarmad ne uska mazaaak banaya, in his otehr show...isnt HS his baby tooAngryOuch

u know becoz of this sarmad had to distance himself from SEZ credits...people were furious with this sceneShocked

but yes falak-hamza scenes are very nice and refreshing and falak-naani scenes are game changers I think

...Jes...

...Jes... IF-Addictz
...Jes...
...Jes...

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 8:21am | IP Logged
welcome Deepu di n Zari di..Hug

oho at least ppl watching Numm!Party

-FreeLancer-

...Jes... IF-Addictz
...Jes...
...Jes...

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Deepu DI,achcha i got Neelam stuff..now wil u plz talk about Wali and Mehzabeen?Blushing how u find them?Wink

-FreeLancer-

...Jes... IF-Addictz
...Jes...
...Jes...

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _zari_

I know this one is for strictly invites, but can I also join this ccEmbarrassed
Di,ur views plz..Tongue

-FreeLancer-

...Jes... IF-Addictz
...Jes...
...Jes...

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hiral_Halwa

ok so I started watching SEZ...and it was very different till first 30 minutes...interesting start - falak is an archaelogy sculpting student and is on site survey...and was fascinated by a kabristan and also falak represents the new age girl...fashionable, cool, curious, smart, but not spirtually inclined...her scenes with her friend hamza and nani are amazing..and enlightening and mahira seems at ease here, coz its almost like playing her ownself...omgish...mohib mirza is pretty good looking manWink

and then something happened which was sooo sick!ShockedLOLWTH man - sarmad khoosat the director of HS, had a cameo here...and god that sceneROFLThumbs Down I just heard HS romantic music in SEZ...ShockedWacko and that sceneROFL he had come to meet as prospective suitor...and they are discussing HS in it...and falak hates that cheap pakistani drama...like WTH manROFL it was like pulling off a self deprecating joke on HS and promoting it at the same timeWacko

I MEAN SERIOUSLY...HS is close to my heart...and sarmad ne uska mazaaak banaya, in his otehr show...isnt HS his baby tooAngryOuch

u know becoz of this sarmad had to distance himself from SEZ credits...people were furious with this sceneShocked

but yes falak-hamza scenes are very nice and refreshing and falak-naani scenes are game changers I think
Okay..Wink

honestly - that antic seems so cheap!Pinch

means yeh epi mera FF mode pe jayega..LOL Hiru,u asked my raaz na?Tongue my raaz is i FF stuff alot..ROFLROFL but i do detail watching of my fab ones.Wink first 2-3 epis i watch properly n then i start my FFing acc to my favs..ROFL

-FreeLancer-

Go to top