Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

NUMMnesia Sufferers #3 *Strictly Invites Only* (Page 15)

...Jes... IF-Addictz
...Jes...
...Jes...

Joined: 21 January 2012
Posts: 69277

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 3:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hiral_Halwa

saw the YT linkTongue ooh the feels! there is chemistry between adnan and mawra!ApproveClap
sarwat is playing bitchy sophie here?LOL
haan they have..Wink

yah bitchy she is!LOL and in d end they destroyed her character ..didn't like the end of hers..Confused she was going like a strong character throughout.. !

aur kamina vdo mein last mein Sophie ko dikhaya..nalayakon! woh latter meri Haya ke liye tha!OuchLOL aur yahan Haya writes diary/letters.WinkLOL me likes that thing ..reminds me of my diary days..LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-FreeLancer-

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Joined: 22 December 2012
Posts: 26777

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 3:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Jes...

Originally posted by Hiral_Halwa

kar le bindaas lyrics postLOLWink
pata nahi aaj mujhe zaroon pe bahot pyaar aa raha haiEmbarrassedSilly

aik pal - which drama is that - actors?Wink
ruk kar rahi hoon..Tongue

it is ongoing drama - baki 3 ka nahi pata,i only know Danish in d cast.Embarrassed yaar Danish bada ho geya lagta hai,in Rehaai too .. bas Sannata mein he looked out of shape and age.LOL

Zaroon toh mera shona wala bachcha hai..HugLOL before Wali,i wanted someone like Zaroon!Wink
danish - will finally see him in PJPWink he is in pjp right?Confused

and mohib mirza is there in bezubaan...even if he is pretty hotWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...Jes...

...Jes... IF-Addictz
...Jes...
...Jes...

Joined: 21 January 2012
Posts: 69277

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 3:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hiral_Halwa

mujhe toh sab ka sab kucch chahiye - I want endearing quality and classiness of asher, I want mischief and sensible chauvinism (if thats the right way to put it) from zaroon's characterWink and I want passion and intensity and royalty of waliBlushingBlushingBlushing (OMG I went into BB-ing zoneSillyROFL)
main toh...main toh...main toh...mar hi jaaooo...haaye meri itni demands hai naLOL kaha se milega chhoraD'ohLOL
haye haye..itna high demand.TongueLOL waise sach bat hai Asher had class..WinkApprove

Oho BB!ROFL aisa chokro nahi milega kisi ko bhi..LOL tab hi now for my daughter i want a father like Akmal..LOL Rehaai dekhne ke baad,main sirf apni beti ka sochti hoon,uska baap nalayak hua toh main maaf nahi kar payungi like the showOuch.. mera pati jaye bhad mein..LOL my daughter needs to be safe!Stern Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-FreeLancer-

...Jes... IF-Addictz
...Jes...
...Jes...

Joined: 21 January 2012
Posts: 69277

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 3:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hiral_Halwa

danish - will finally see him in PJPWink he is in pjp right?Confused

and mohib mirza is there in bezubaan...even if he is pretty hotWink
uff nahi re..LOL he was in Sannata,Rehaai.Embarrassed

sach mein?Tongue Mohib ka photo dikha toh.WinkLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-FreeLancer-

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Joined: 22 December 2012
Posts: 26777

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 3:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Jes...

Originally posted by Hiral_Halwa

mujhe toh sab ka sab kucch chahiye - I want endearing quality and classiness of asher, I want mischief and sensible chauvinism (if thats the right way to put it) from zaroon's characterWink and I want passion and intensity and royalty of waliBlushingBlushingBlushing (OMG I went into BB-ing zoneSillyROFL)
main toh...main toh...main toh...mar hi jaaooo...haaye meri itni demands hai naLOL kaha se milega chhoraD'ohLOL
haye haye..itna high demand.TongueLOL waise sach bat hai Asher had class..WinkApprove

Oho BB!ROFL aisa chokro nahi milega kisi ko bhi..LOL tab hi now for my daughter i want a father like Akmal..LOL Rehaai dekhne ke baad,main sirf apni beti ka sochti hoon,uska baap nalayak hua toh main maaf nahi kar payungi like the showOuch.. mera pati jaye bhad mein..LOL my daughter needs to be safe!Stern Smile
thats a good thoughtThumbs Up its important to choose someone who is capable of distinguishing between right and wrong and protecting his familyApprove

and m loving the AA OST - the first song where rahat's voice is pleasingClapClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...Jes...

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Joined: 22 December 2012
Posts: 26777

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 3:45am | IP Logged
what is the deal with PA man...I dint like its promo or the OST...Stern Smile and hamza looks not so good in it?Sleepy he looks better in bezubaan aka mere dard ko jo zuban miley...Ermm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...Jes...

...Jes... IF-Addictz
...Jes...
...Jes...

Joined: 21 January 2012
Posts: 69277

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 3:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hiral_Halwa

thats a good thoughtThumbs Up its important to choose someone who is capable of distinguishing between right and wrong and protecting his familyApprove

and m loving the AA OST - the first song where rahat's voice is pleasingClapClap
haan tu dekh rehaai..Ouch haye mujhe SMJ ka first epi yaad aa geya 'o ri chidaiya,nanhi si chidiya,angna mein phir aa ja re'Cry pata nahi beton mein kya nazar aat hai sabko..mujhe bas ek beti chahiye aur kuch nahi..Embarrassed aur itne zulam karte hai masoom si beti pe log..Broken Heart

u heard the larger OST?Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-FreeLancer-

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Joined: 22 December 2012
Posts: 26777

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 3:48am | IP Logged
Ok sarwat has some USP in playing bitchy characters -she seems to be a vamp in Dil-e-Muztar tooGeek??LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...Jes...

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
CC#31 MT CC : Strictly IO ~ Lau You Barun Hamesha

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 106 107

Author: lLoveYouHrithik   Replies: 853   Views: 60232

lLoveYouHrithik 853 60232 18 January 2015 at 1:16pm by -Deepzz-
Telugu Allari Mooka : Strictly Invites : Thread Nine!!!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 146 147

Author: jduke   Replies: 1175   Views: 36936

jduke 1175 36936 08 January 2015 at 9:59am by diyadivya
Eternal Warriors-ARM CC#16 *Strictly IO * Wrng Pg.69

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 152 153

Author: ..Sakura..   Replies: 1217   Views: 38535

..Sakura.. 1217 38535 07 January 2015 at 8:15am by flora212
NUMMnesia Sufferers #2 *Strictly Invites Only*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: ...Jes...   Replies: 1196   Views: 36838

...Jes... 1196 36838 30 December 2014 at 2:26am by ...Jes...
NUMMnesia Sufferers #1 *Strictly Invites Only*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: ...Jes...   Replies: 1195   Views: 16771

...Jes... 1195 16771 02 December 2014 at 5:43am by ...Jes...

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index