Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

NUMMnesia Sufferers #3 *Strictly Invites Only* (Page 144)

...Jes... IF-Addictz
...Jes...
...Jes...

Joined: 21 January 2012
Posts: 67797

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hiral_Halwa

hahaWink he aint my sidmal anymoreLOL was over with him with ek villain. found him yummy in HTP...but otherwise...nothingLOL but he is more bearable than varun for sureLOL

 
IKR u saw the way varun was behaving with aloo in HSKD promotions - it was plain grossDead so much chipakna yikes!Pinch
 
watched GC in ramayan ...GC is pretty horridSleepy like blank blank blankSleepy
ROFL oho ab he is not urs..LOL yah anytime he is better than Varun.Sleepy

HSKD - one thing i saw.. that was he pulled Aloo up in his arms and that too in so clumsy way..gosh..Dead

GC nahi re GD..ROFLLOL Gustakh Dil.Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-FreeLancer-

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Joined: 22 December 2012
Posts: 26990

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 4:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Jes...

Originally posted by Hiral_Halwa

hahaWink he aint my sidmal anymoreLOL was over with him with ek villain. found him yummy in HTP...but otherwise...nothingLOL but he is more bearable than varun for sureLOL

 
IKR u saw the way varun was behaving with aloo in HSKD promotions - it was plain grossDead so much chipakna yikes!Pinch
 
watched GC in ramayan ...GC is pretty horridSleepy like blank blank blankSleepy

ROFL oho ab he is not urs..LOL yah anytime he is better than Varun.Sleepy

HSKD - one thing i saw.. that was he pulled Aloo up in his arms and that too in so clumsy way..gosh..Dead

GC nahi re GD..ROFLLOL Gustakh Dil.Wink

ohh LOLGustakh dil - nopeLOL

I watched one epi of SSEK...something abt screwing up suhani's suhane baal...but it all backfired...what was thatLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...Jes...

...Jes... IF-Addictz
...Jes...
...Jes...

Joined: 21 January 2012
Posts: 67797

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 4:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hiral_Halwa

ohh LOLGustakh dil - nopeLOL

I watched one epi of SSEK...something abt screwing up suhani's suhane baal...but it all backfired...what was thatLOL
kamina..nahi dekha.OuchOuch at least Sakhi Saaiyan gana toh suna hoga?LOL

SSELTongue uss mein Dadi n the two DILs of house want to defame Suhani n Suhani's best frnd Somu that behaya ladki too joins the trio.Dead and such lil fights keep happening between Team Suhani and Team Trio with Somu.Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-FreeLancer-

...Jes... IF-Addictz
...Jes...
...Jes...

Joined: 21 January 2012
Posts: 67797

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 4:21am | IP Logged
but me loves Sahil n Rajshri off screen..Heart don't worry Sahil has a gf..LOLand there is a lot back story for Sahil n Rajshri gelling up together..LOL n now he is so much okay being with Rajshri - he calls her his bhai..ROFL


The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-FreeLancer-

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Joined: 22 December 2012
Posts: 26990

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Jes...

achcha one good point - seeing my DP it seems they were not like that much dorr dorr in scenes - hai na?Wink and when J holds M's hand in the park! Silly
Oh manParty the park scene was Day Dreaming and yeah they werent too far away even in our DP sceneWinkWinkWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...Jes...

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Joined: 22 December 2012
Posts: 26990

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 5:58am | IP Logged
my pathetic net stabilized now! chrome was not letting me log in and IE version of IF sucksCensored
m gona analyze salma-bhatti saab todayWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...Jes...

...Jes... IF-Addictz
...Jes...
...Jes...

Joined: 21 January 2012
Posts: 67797

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hiral_Halwa

Originally posted by ...Jes...

achcha one good point - seeing my DP it seems they were not like that much dorr dorr in scenes - hai na?Wink and when J holds M's hand in the park! Silly
Oh manParty the park scene was Day Dreaming and yeah they werent too far away even in our DP sceneWinkWinkWink
Tongue yah they were not..Wink and specially that sig scene which u r using..i loved Adeel's work int hat scene - way too desirable.Wink

btw how come u here when i m?Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-FreeLancer-

...Jes... IF-Addictz
...Jes...
...Jes...

Joined: 21 January 2012
Posts: 67797

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hiral_Halwa

my pathetic net stabilized now! chrome was not letting me log in and IE version of IF sucksCensored
m gona analyze salma-bhatti saab todayWink
LOLLOL i too went off ..Wink jst came back.Tongue

SB..okay..Wink n we need to do  RM too na?Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-FreeLancer-

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
CC#31 MT CC : Strictly IO ~ Lau You Barun Hamesha

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 106 107

Author: lLoveYouHrithik   Replies: 850   Views: 62112

lLoveYouHrithik 850 62112 18 January 2015 at 1:16pm by -Deepzz-
Telugu Allari Mooka : Strictly Invites : Thread Nine!!!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 145 146

Author: jduke   Replies: 1161   Views: 38108

jduke 1161 38108 08 January 2015 at 9:59am by diyadivya
Eternal Warriors-ARM CC#16 *Strictly IO * Wrng Pg.69

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 143 144

Author: -FeistyPhoenix-   Replies: 1147   Views: 39358

-FeistyPhoenix- 1147 39358 07 January 2015 at 8:15am by flora212
NUMMnesia Sufferers #2 *Strictly Invites Only*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: ...Jes...   Replies: 1191   Views: 39033

...Jes... 1191 39033 30 December 2014 at 2:26am by ...Jes...
NUMMnesia Sufferers #1 *Strictly Invites Only*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: ...Jes...   Replies: 1192   Views: 18816

...Jes... 1192 18816 02 December 2014 at 5:43am by ...Jes...

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index