Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

NUMMnesia Sufferers #3 *Strictly Invites Only* (Page 136)

...Jes... IF-Addictz
...Jes...
...Jes...

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hiral_Halwa

Blushing Silly Waise I dont want to see M cry when the truth comes outCry my heart will break if she doesCryCry

and ohh talking of rizu...I can totlaly see it happen tooWink J will get jealousBlushing

waise another thing - what is the strongest point of adeel as an actor - his timing with dialogues...its perfect..pitching in at the right timeBlushing and marina plays the perfect counterfoil too...MJ banters/ convos are just stellarBlushing
maybe she won't..coz it happened once i guess..now she wil go into even more bitter state..Broken Heart i want M n J both to cry in front of each other.. J begging to her wil be the best thing..HeartBlushing

adeel - everything about him..Sillylove his timing,dialogue delivery, body language,looks and everything..Blushing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-FreeLancer-

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
+1 to thatWinkLOL
why would Wali shoot a gun at someone for MB??!Stern Smile

...Jes...

...Jes... IF-Addictz
...Jes...
...Jes...

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 11:42pm | IP Logged

+1 to thatWinkLOL

WinkLOL
and then why would he give property to MB and her son?Wacko

-FreeLancer-

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
I posted my questions for aaminaEmbarrassed

Hi Aamina, a big fan of urs from India, since Zindagi started airing pak shows here :) and currently watching jackson heights online and absolutely in love with the show and salma :) have couple of questions -

1) the Vibe I sofar got from portrayal of salma in salma-bhatti saab (btw Nouman sir and aamina, u both totally rock it ) scenes is that she finds him her humdard but is not romantically inclined towards him? is it true? does salma have any romantic feelings for bhatti saab?

2) one advice you would give to the domestic violence victims? its a pleasure to watch salma deal with the situation in a mature and strong manner

3) your favourite co-star from the sets of JH :)? Adeel, Nouman sir, Marina maam, ali kazmi or adnan jaffar ? :)

...Jes...

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Jes...

Blushing Silly Waise I dont want to see M cry when the truth comes outCry my heart will break if she doesCryCry

and ohh talking of rizu...I can totlaly see it happen tooWink J will get jealousBlushing

waise another thing - what is the strongest point of adeel as an actor - his timing with dialogues...its perfect..pitching in at the right timeBlushing and marina plays the perfect counterfoil too...MJ banters/ convos are just stellarBlushing
maybe she won't..coz it happened once i guess..now she wil go into even more bitter state..Broken Heart i want M n J both to cry in front of each other.. J begging to her wil be the best thing..HeartBlushing

adeel - everything about him..Sillylove his timing,dialogue delivery, body language,looks and everything..Blushing
God that scene if it happensBroken HeartDay DreamingCry my sadist dil jalaa dil will be sooo happy Jessu! uffSilly

...Jes...

...Jes... IF-Addictz
...Jes...
...Jes...

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
achcha Adeel n Sheru were talking about social media n the sites..ROFL Sheru checks his FB pages all day..Wink Adeel too goes through them..Wink koyi unko IF ka bhi pata do re baba!Silly

-FreeLancer-

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Jes...

+1 to thatWinkLOL

WinkLOL
and then why would he give property to MB and her son?Wacko
and WHY would Wali tell BS that shauhar apni biwi ko mohabbat lauta raha hai!

ab iss se zyada direct dialogue duniya mai kya ho sakta haiSleepyLOL
-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
We need to show more progressive topics: Pak TV actor Amina Sheikh 

Pakistani actor Amina Sheikh feels that the airing of shows made in her country in India has been a blessing for the talent there. "India has always been open to talent from across the world, but Pakistanis didn't make much of an impact in the past. Now, Fawad (Khan) and Ali Zafar's movies have changed that, in terms of Indians' impression of us," she says.

Pak TV actor Aamina Sheikh

With Pakistani shows getting a good reception here, Amina feels the market for her and her compatriots has opened up. She adds, "Our actors are willing to explore new platforms and make a mark internationally. Fawad has made us proud, and has paved the way for all of us. I hold him in high regard." 

Initially, Pakistani shows stood out in India for being toned down in terms of grandeur, but soon, the similarities were evident with the underlying theme of a woman in distress, making sacrifices for her loved ones. 

Amina says, "As actors, imagine the battles we have to fight with our writers. I deal with this on a daily basis. We try to urge producers to take a risk and stop running shows on victimised women, abuse, affairs and divorce. They have been harped on a lot. We need to show more contemporary and progressive topics." 

After Maat and Aaina Dulhan Ka, Amina is looking forward to another of her shows " which is about love, marriage and fragile relationships " that will air in India soon. She says, "As actors, we crave variety and challenges. Usually, social subjects on TV are executed in a dry, in-your-face manner, which is not appealing. This show has a commercial appeal, while sending out a message too."

- See more at: http://www.hindustantimes.com/entertainment/television/we-need-to-show-more-progressive-topics-pak-tv-actor-amina-sheikh/article1-1304446.aspx#sthash.fQvGkzN3.dpuf

++++++++
m loving aamina Heart I mean she is not one of the conventionally good looking actors...but extremely talented!Heart and u know even sania saeed has praised aaminaEmbarrassed

...Jes...

Go to top