Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

NUMMnesia Sufferers #3 *Strictly Invites Only* (Page 118)

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 2:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Jes...

the review is amazing! Clapbt itna bura na bolo Mere J ko!Broken Heart

yup there too such complains prevail..n u know,some series have 100+ epis too..LOL
Wink well its a love-hate thing with J...aah people need to wait for the "IT" moment to happenWinkWinkWink 

we cant wait for all the action to begin ooohh!Tongue

yeahShockedLOL OMG lol...yeah they did show this one show here which ran forever, it started airing with ZGH in June - kaash mai teri beti na hoti...such a crazzy show OMGSleepy on top of it bhayanak acting killed itDead and still it went like on and on...like our desi stuffLOL finally last month khatam hua...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...Jes...

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 2:53am | IP Logged

Ooohh HiruShocked kal maine Ms. Banerjee ka SR dekha show mein.Wink haye haye ..itna fake dancing n songs..LOL seriously Indian shows suck at showing this SR kand.LOL ab bolo dance karne ki kya zaroorat hai..LOL

aur haan the actor playing the heroOuch woh mujhe dirty types laga.Stern Smile upar se shirt bhi khol di..my eyes!DisapproveLOL

oh haan Ms Banerjee ka double cheek bhi hai..why she looks so chubby?LOL
LOL u dint find her pretty or hot! OMG...u need a checkupWinkLOL woh hamaare waha toh aisa hi hota hai naLOLLOLLOL I wonder which real life couple actually dances and seduces on raunchy songs during SRConfusedDeadLOL

the hero - yeah he gives SSR vibes noLOL woh accha nahi dikhta and he was much better in NBT2 in negative lead...isme toh mujhse promose mai bhi bear nahi huaSleepyLOL

...Jes...

...Jes... IF-Addictz
...Jes...
...Jes...

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hiral_Halwa

Wink well its a love-hate thing with J...aah people need to wait for the "IT" moment to happenWinkWinkWink 

we cant wait for all the action to begin ooohh!Tongue

yeahShockedLOL OMG lol...yeah they did show this one show here which ran forever, it started airing with ZGH in June - kaash mai teri beti na hoti...such a crazzy show OMGSleepy on top of it bhayanak acting killed itDead and still it went like on and on...like our desi stuffLOL finally last month khatam hua...
haan ek din sab humare J ki tareef karenge..WinkLOL uff..yeh Friday kab aata hai yaar!D'ohLOL

me found another show LOL 'Agar Tum Na Hote'..it ahd that rehaai girl.Embarrassed but when i went to check last epi,i got to see iss week 84th epi aayi hai..bas whai maine chod diya..LOL

-FreeLancer-

...Jes... IF-Addictz
...Jes...
...Jes...

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 2:57am | IP Logged

LOL u dint find her pretty or hot! OMG...u need a checkupWinkLOL woh hamaare waha toh aisa hi hota hai naLOLLOLLOL I wonder which real life couple actually dances and seduces on raunchy songs during SRConfusedDeadLOL

the hero - yeah he gives SSR vibes noLOL woh accha nahi dikhta and he was much better in NBT2 in negative lead...isme toh mujhse promose mai bhi bear nahi huaSleepyLOL
LOL she and pretty..LOL i can bet u look better than her woh bhi without make up.Wink

woh bhi khule maydan mein..ROFL ab jab ladki ko itni sharam hai ke hath bhi pakad ne nahi deti..tab kasie open place mein SR kal liyaTongueLOL upar se hygiene issue bhi nahi inhe..WackoLOL

haan - SSR jaisa.LOL and i find both of them really chubby - don't know why!LOL

-FreeLancer-

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 2:58am | IP Logged
wow man m a happpy bunny reading reviews of JHWink everyone loves MJ chemistry <3

"And jahan mamu sair tau bhanja sawa sair. Jamshed, you'd better not be messing with my girl Michele! She deserves nothing but the best, and something tells me that you ain't it. Sigh! Now if only you weren't so hot I would find it easier to hate you! Kidding aside, again excellent casting here. Like all the men in this serial, Jamshed too comes across as ever so sincere; his educated background, polished charm, dry humor, all paint a picture of someone you wouldn't really see as being so callous and cruel as to play with an innocent woman's heart, but then again con men too come in all shapes and sizes.

Let's not get ahead of ourselves though, and allow me take a moment to say how much I am enjoying this unlikely pairing. Marina Khan is playing Michele ever so well. Love her hesitancy, her being flustered every time Jamshed calls her out, her blushes at his ceaseless flirting - fab stuff! Marina, can't even begin to count the ways I love thee!  And yeah Adeel, you ain't so bad yourself either! That whole jalibee lana aur khana and park sequence was excellent!"

...Jes...

...Jes... IF-Addictz
...Jes...
...Jes...

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 3:01am | IP Logged
Hiru,after Numm u r again going Happy Bunny aka HB!WinkLOL

ufff...aur kitni tareef karoge..Blushing btw we need to do epi discussions..rem Hiru?Tongue schedule?LOL

-FreeLancer-

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 3:05am | IP Logged

ufff...aur kitni tareef karoge..Blushing btw we need to do epi discussions..rem Hiru?Tongue schedule?LOL
yess we need to - lets watch epi 1-5 again todayWinkWink maybe mera MR shipper heart bhi jo bujha hua hai, woh jaag jaayeWinkLOL

...Jes...

...Jes... IF-Addictz
...Jes...
...Jes...

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 3:06am | IP Logged

yess we need to - lets watch epi 1-5 again todayWinkWink maybe mera MR shipper heart bhi jo bujha hua hai, woh jaag jaayeWinkLOL
Hiru,tu ne agar phir se MR ship kiya toh tujhe pitungi main..Stern SmileLOL

okay epi 1-5..Wink

-FreeLancer-

Go to top