Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

NUMMnesia Sufferers #3 *Strictly Invites Only* (Page 112)

...Jes... IF-Addictz
...Jes...
...Jes...

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hiral_Halwa

Sowad pics are up! Ok NOWCry fawad is looking all glowy and fresh like the lux awards pics...but I WANT some other news apart from BFBAngry
which pics?Confused post akr toh..Confused

so he is here for BFB?Sleepy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-FreeLancer-

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 1:02am | IP Logged

^^ Sanam in Mahira's show...she said something abt shukk drama and adeelWink

and adeel and sherry in Mahira's showWink

...Jes...

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Jes...

yeahTongue hope unki chemistry sahi lageEmbarrassed yeah adeel-aamina seems to b a hit pairWink yeah shukk - sanam said something abt adeel in TUC too...Wink and she always talks about him and fawad as her fav co-starsWinkWink
yah hogi shayad..Wink yah addel-aamina..Tongue bt now mnd ahs crashed on Marina,u see..WinkLOL

achcha?Tongue Sanam S talks of him?Tongue woh links toh de zara mujhe..LOL
Actually m girlcrushing on marina - the lady has such class man!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed when I turn 50 decades later...I wana look so classy and graceful tooWinkWink

IKR...my mind too has crashed...like numm daysLOL

Edited by Hiral_Halwa - 07 January 2015 at 1:04am

...Jes...

...Jes... IF-Addictz
...Jes...
...Jes...

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 1:05am | IP Logged

jessu u gona comment on piya re discussions, aka mora piya on the zindagi forum since u already watched it? m gona watch it on Zindagi from todayEmbarrassedTongue
duh Im thinking of so many possible ends to MJ...and I dont want it to B SAD ENDINGCry

ok now, coming to this one line rizwan told M, when M had a conversation with him on her restricing herserlf from being happy, he said that u dont think about tomorrow, but live ur today and cherish these happy moments...for later...

Ok why this one dialogue is giving me bad vibesCry does it mean their story too wont get a happy ending or will get an unconventional twisted endingCry
why not!Embarrassed wil defo do it..Wink

first epi mein kuch nahi hai..LOL only he flirts with Aamina who is his gf ..and then in next few epis they face problems when they try to convince her father..Embarrassed

arreh ..but i'm feeling that hinted towards this phase of separation.. of course MJ wil get separated by R.. n maybe she wil come to knw abt J's intentions too.. so heart breaks wil happen.. n also My J's realization wil come..Blushing don't know.. i have a feeling it can be a good ending ..Day Dreaming

-FreeLancer-

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 1:07am | IP Logged

^^AngryAngry BFBCry

...Jes...

...Jes... IF-Addictz
...Jes...
...Jes...

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Hiru,40 mins ke vdo..Dead wil watch later..Cry

toh abhi bata na Sanam ne kya kaha tha..EmbarrassedLOL also i saw mast pic of Sanam n Adeel..WinkLOL

-FreeLancer-

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Jes...

jessu u gona comment on piya re discussions, aka mora piya on the zindagi forum since u already watched it? m gona watch it on Zindagi from todayEmbarrassedTongue
duh Im thinking of so many possible ends to MJ...and I dont want it to B SAD ENDINGCry

ok now, coming to this one line rizwan told M, when M had a conversation with him on her restricing herserlf from being happy, he said that u dont think about tomorrow, but live ur today and cherish these happy moments...for later...

Ok why this one dialogue is giving me bad vibesCry does it mean their story too wont get a happy ending or will get an unconventional twisted endingCry
why not!Embarrassed wil defo do it..Wink

first epi mein kuch nahi hai..LOL only he flirts with Aamina who is his gf ..and then in next few epis they face problems when they try to convince her father..Embarrassed

arreh ..but i'm feeling that hinted towards this phase of separation.. of course MJ wil get separated by R.. n maybe she wil come to knw abt J's intentions too.. so heart breaks wil happen.. n also My J's realization wil come..Blushing don't know.. i have a feeling it can be a good ending ..Day Dreaming
yeah and there is a scene where rizwan is chasing mitchelle too in the OST..and mitchelle is haath chhudaaoingTongue

waise I still love rizu too yaar...he is so charming tooEmbarrassed infact mitchelle-rizwan are the IT couple...

but yeh jamshed ne aisa behaal kiya hai, main sab logic, sab bhool gayiLOL I just want MJ now BASS!TongueLOL more than anything, the way M is when J is around...is sooo sooo adorable and endearing! uff!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

...Jes...

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 1:11am | IP Logged
waise my sis is phangurling on adnan jaffer tooWink she watched till epi 4 yesterday Wink and she is loving JHTongue

...Jes...

Go to top