Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

NUMMnesia Sufferers #3 *Strictly Invites Only* (Page 11)

...Jes... IF-Addictz
...Jes...
...Jes...

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 2:22am | IP Logged
what SRK n FK?Confused who says SRK's eyes r sexy?ConfusedConfusedLOL

haan,10 reasons..Wink waise kita PG karegi whole world on him..baksh de usko sab.LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-FreeLancer-

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 2:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Jes...

Originally posted by Hiral_Halwa

not like a VM VM...but more like a combination of all his best scenes in respective expressions - like anger, sadness, romance etc etc from all his showsWink

neeluShockedLOL haha, yeah...neelu was like this pampered child who he was tolerating...and sometimes when u stay with even the most irritating thing, they become a habit of sortsConfused

but MB toh...ek baat badi acchi kahi thi kisine AT pe...when MB is praising him for becoming samajhdaar and all...he is stumped...like wow MB praised him...oh manBlushing

achcha jo bhi ho..LOLTongue

haan itna bada nahi likhna mujhe..LOL arreh baba bachche ki maa hai woh.TongueLOL n see,now i get it why Wali says in the car ke 'now u don't seem so irritating like u used to' .. he didn't say it coz he started to enjoy her company or anything ..it was just he saw how well she gels with his mom,Amtul .. and he acknowledged her for that..which was so Walilicious!Blushing

oh haan!Blushing and us pe bhi he gives credit to his MB!Blushing 'aap hi se toh sikha hai'Day DreamingBlushing
goshh such inexplicable depth oh man!BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing

yeah he saw that there is something in neelam that connects with amtul...btw even MB connected damn well with her...and

yeah that is why on wali's list of fav people in this world I think Bade saheb ranked the lowest - coz he never even went to meet amtul...and he hurted MB the most...

...Jes...

...Jes... IF-Addictz
...Jes...
...Jes...

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 2:24am | IP Logged

^^me likes his pics from this photoshoot way too much!Blushing

-FreeLancer-

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 2:25am | IP Logged

what SRK n FK?Confused who says SRK's eyes r sexy?ConfusedConfusedLOL

haan,10 reasons..Wink waise kita PG karegi whole world on him..baksh de usko sab.LOL
read a line in the article that fawad's eyes are as sexy as SRKs...I was like ErmmConfusedLOL

haa woh bhi hai...duh my mom;s friends are fawning on him tooROFLSilly like every age group has lost it...the working class loves him, the homemakers love him, mothers love him, daughters love him, teens love him...luccckkkyWinkLOL

and most importantly we love himWinkCoolLOL specially u ShockedLOL not like a PG PG...but more than before ehWink

...Jes...

...Jes... IF-Addictz
...Jes...
...Jes...

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 2:26am | IP Logged
Fawad Khan

haye Hiru u noticed in this scene when Sonam's hair disturbs his eyes,he kinda blinks them..my lord!Blushing

-FreeLancer-

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 2:28am | IP Logged

Fawad Khan

haye Hiru u noticed in this scene when Sonam's hair disturbs his eyes,he kinda blinks them..my lord!Blushing
this is my only fav scene in the whole movieSillyDay Dreaming and both look good here...irresistable...
but u know, me is a bit old fashioned...I like girls liking to be pursued instead of going out of the way and pursuing boys...maybe thats why KS totally dint go down well with meConfused

...Jes...

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 2:30am | IP Logged

^^me likes his pics from this photoshoot way too much!Blushing
who is the lady with himWink

...Jes...

...Jes... IF-Addictz
...Jes...
...Jes...

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 2:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hiral_Halwa

goshh such inexplicable depth oh man!Blushing

yeah he saw that there is something in neelam that connects with amtul...btw even MB connected damn well with her...and

yeah that is why on wali's list of fav people in this world I think Bade saheb ranked the lowest - coz he never even went to meet amtul...and he hurted MB the most...
yah..par bas utna hi - uskey baad toh he never appreciates Neelam in case of love era.Tongue oh i love Neelu for having that convo with her mom,shows really .. even after being biological mom of his child doesn't make her feel for a sec that he loved her ,it was all just mechanical from his side - hmm!Blushing

BS! woh toh tha hi kamina.. even he pointed out it so well that BS never visits Amtul.Dead n so her health worsened so much ..n MB too was with Wali. aur MB ka side toh na hi bolu,the way eh fought for MB!Blushing

-FreeLancer-

Go to top