Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

NUMMnesia Sufferers #3 *Strictly Invites Only* (Page 102)

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Posted: 06 January 2015 at 2:49am | IP Logged
gosh I read that thread...! the DT one and there are so many spoilers everywhere...michelle-jamshed is happening kind spoilers...Ok I dont wana know a thing nowLOL
so much discussion on promos yaar jessu - there is a promo of rizwan confronting jamshed too - me wants wants!!ShockedShockedSilly

its ending on friday matlab - isnt it a weeklyShockedShocked?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...Jes...

...Jes... IF-Addictz
...Jes...
...Jes...

Posted: 06 January 2015 at 2:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hiral_Halwa

Originally posted by ...Jes...

Wink the mora piya jodiWinkLOL

btw this is something our industry must learn from them...all good actors working in ensemble cast without any hiccups huh?Embarrassed and then aamina-adeel may be paired opposite each other in one project...in another they are playing parallel leads...in daam too both are there no?
u know they only had one scene in the whole series till now..that too he bumps into her when B takes him to parlor to have a hair cut..LOL i mean seriously what brilliant actors they are..Thumbs Up

yup totally agree with you!Clap  don't know,haven't seen Daam..Confused and not sure of any other show having them as leads..Ermm

-FreeLancer-

...Jes... IF-Addictz
...Jes...
...Jes...

Posted: 06 January 2015 at 2:56am | IP Logged

gosh I read that thread...! the DT one and there are so many spoilers everywhere...michelle-jamshed is happening kind spoilers...Ok I dont wana know a thing nowLOL
so much discussion on promos yaar jessu - there is a promo of rizwan confronting jamshed too - me wants wants!!ShockedShockedSilly

give me that promo link..Tongue i guess i was also talking of that same scene..LOL

means it comes at only Friday!Disapprove and temporary suspense toh khatam hoga ek epi se..LOL also i have a really strong feeling now he is serious about her..Approve also what i love about him is till date he has never disrespected her.. i mean in other shows we see - when boys play with girls,they make fun of girls with frnds behind back and all,which is also real,many boys do so.. but here he has never done so,he always had that respect for her..  when his mamu came,he didn't told him his plan and made fun of her - also when javed n co used to call him peer n all,tab bhi he didn't made fun of her,instead kept praising her.. this is what i love about him.Heart he is ready to fight for her..<3

Edited by ...Jes... - 06 January 2015 at 2:54am

-FreeLancer-

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Posted: 06 January 2015 at 3:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Jes...

give me that promo link..Tongue i guess i was also talking of that same scene..LOL

means it comes at only Friday!Disapprove and temporary suspense toh khatam hoga ek epi se..LOL also i have a really strong feeling now he is serious about her..Approve also what i love about him is till date he has never disrespected her.. i mean in other shows we see - when boys play with girls,they make fun of girls with frnds behind back and all,which is also real,many boys do so.. but here he has never done so,he always had that respect for her..  when his mamu came,he didn't told him his plan and made fun of her - also when javed n co used to call him peer n all,tab bhi he didn't made fun of her,instead kept praising her.. this is what i love about him.Heart he is ready to fight for her..<3
nahi hai re link...I just read people talking abt it there...about lots of promos saying this that...will raid YT shortly for themWinkLOL 

yeah thats true...btw till epi 12 he always used "aap" for her...and then first time when he said "mitchelle" in episode 13...haaye haayeBlushing main toh mar hi jaaooo Blushing see boy he reminds me of wali in so many ways...I would wait for wali to say "mahjabeen" and everytime he would, I would melt into a puddleBlushing

yeah he never made fun of herApprove now baby boy ur time to go on self realization modeGeek and realize ur life is mitchelle...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

his ex was more in love with him than he ever was with herSleepy and ex toh became happy too with that other guy...like so soonErmm

anyho, everyone is pro MJ...fingers crossed!Embarrassed

...Jes...

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Posted: 06 January 2015 at 3:07am | IP Logged
btw making fun of girls reminds me of HNYPinch OMG what a dumbbbieee movie...like charlie would always literally "insult" mohini behind her back and then the filmmaker wants to convince us that that was his concern or some wierd kind of love...what Thumbs Down!!

...Jes...

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Posted: 06 January 2015 at 3:09am | IP Logged
ohh dono whats the deal with trps either...this channel is some unknown channel kya? Ive only ever heard of geo and humConfusedLOL
and even saw YHM logo below in one of the links playing JH...like seriouslyLOL

u still watching YHM jessu - I never watched that showLOL

...Jes...

...Jes... IF-Addictz
...Jes...
...Jes...

Posted: 06 January 2015 at 3:15am | IP Logged

nahi hai re link...I just read people talking abt it there...about lots of promos saying this that...will raid YT shortly for themWinkLOL 

yeah thats true...btw till epi 12 he always used "aap" for her...and then first time when he said "mitchelle" in episode 13...haaye haayeBlushing main toh mar hi jaaooo Blushing see boy he reminds me of wali in so many ways...I would wait for wali to say "mahjabeen" and everytime he would, I would melt into a puddleBlushing

yeah he never made fun of herApprove now baby boy ur time to go on self realization modeGeek and realize ur life is mitchelle...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

his ex was more in love with him than he ever was with herSleepy and ex toh became happy too with that other guy...like so soonErmm

anyho, everyone is pro MJ...fingers crossed!Embarrassed
exactly exactly.. and that too when he was angry Blushing..uff like Wali did ..Blushing also that scene where she hits him.. and he says 'kya kar rahi hai,sab dekh rahe hai'..Blushing OMG! that was something too much..Silly and then he says her not to be so nice..OMG! Jelly..Blushing

he wil realize it real soon.Approve nect i feel he wil think of marriage n R wil come back and then dhisum dhisum..WinkLOL

uff his GF..daafa karo usse.Sleepy haan MJ ka jadu..Heart

-FreeLancer-

...Jes... IF-Addictz
...Jes...
...Jes...

Posted: 06 January 2015 at 3:17am | IP Logged

btw making fun of girls reminds me of HNYPinch OMG what a dumbbbieee movie...like charlie would always literally "insult" mohini behind her back and then the filmmaker wants to convince us that that was his concern or some wierd kind of love...what Thumbs Down!!
oh yah..it was unbelievable n total crap..like everytime!! how many times a girl can look over that Wacko.. someone said right that he behaved like a swine.Pinch

-FreeLancer-

Go to top