Chat Clubs

NUMMnesia Sufferers #3 *Strictly Invites Only* - Page 104

...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Hiru,for u😛

Jackson Heights fans!!! 

Dont miss this fabulous opportunity to interact with Aamina Sheikh, Salma from Jackson Heights!! 
She has promised to respond to readers' questions ...😳👏

http://desirantsnraves.com/2015/01/05/jackson-heights-salma-se-sawal-your-qs-n-aaminas-as/
Post your questions on the blog and spread the word among friends... come join us and interview Aamina Sheikh!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Jes... thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Hiral_Halwa

yeah😉 people were linking SS and adeel up too😆

adeel is the only hot single guy in the town after all😛

and puhleassee he is sooo much better than hamza🥱😉

SS and Adeel?😛 hit couple?😉

hamza ka itna naam akise hua hai? PA se? ya pehle se?😛😆
Edited by ...Jes... - 9 years ago
MaxMayfield thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ...Jes...

^^Uff re Hiru..😆 if we talk of BW,then of course FK n Dhanush r newcomers..and u knw even Tiger has more star power than FK in BW..😆 as we r talking of star kids n they do have a lot of star power..😛 but why does it matter?😛 coz all we acre of is his talent,not his name or fame..

waise bhi,i don't like this giving over bhau to BW..all stars want to just come n adjust in BW.. like it is something huge,they only make other stars feel so.

but talking of performance...who said that sonam was the better performer than dhanush or fawad in the respective movies...? her answer seemed to suggest that "people" think she is the better performer coz she is more popular😲😒 ranjhanna belonged to dhanush, sonam definitely gave her career best there...but it was a bigger hit coz of dhanush and the promos and the whole intrigue around that movie...and KS made 8 crores from pak...thats a huge sum and obviously most of it comes from fawad and even all the great overseas collections came coz of fawad's massive popularity there...it was a limited release here, hence it wasnt a very big opener...but still the craze around fawad in India in ZGH phase is unbeatable...

but yess after this I totally dont want fawad to do aira ghara movies here😳 anil kapoor insults him, saying fawad accepted a movie which 38473981 actors rejected and all🤢 and sonam is lucky charm blah blah...uff papa kapoor😡
MaxMayfield thumbnail
oye hoye😉 yeah I saw...and I think Ill post one question too for aamina/ salma🤗
MaxMayfield thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ...Jes...

SS and Adeel?😛 hit couple?😉

hamza ka itna naam akise hua hai? PA se? ya pehle se?😛😆

I think PA was to Hamza, what HS was to fawad🤓

but haa uske pehle he wasnt that big for sure
...Jes... thumbnail
achcha i saw in AT,all r heated up with Sonam's comment..😆 why u guys give so bhau to her words?😕 does it matter?😕 and yah i agree,she said it wrong .. but i guess she said it when she was asked about not working with big names..is it? 🤔
MaxMayfield thumbnail
AT mai bhi kucch hua😲 I dono, not gone there yet
maine toh bass yeh post padha on BW forum, and got 😒😵

++++++++++++
anyway...I cheated btw and rewatched episode 9 and 10 and 11...and m dead over MJ scenes☺️☺️
...Jes... thumbnail

but talking of performance...who said that sonam was the better performer than dhanush or fawad in the respective movies...? her answer seemed to suggest that "people" think she is the better performer coz she is more popular😲😒 ranjhanna belonged to dhanush, sonam definitely gave her career best there...but it was a bigger hit coz of dhanush and the promos and the whole intrigue around that movie...and KS made 8 crores from pak...thats a huge sum and obviously most of it comes from fawad and even all the great overseas collections came coz of fawad's massive popularity there...it was a limited release here, hence it wasnt a very big opener...but still the craze around fawad in India in ZGH phase is unbeatable...

but yess after this I totally dont want fawad to do aira ghara movies here😳 anil kapoor insults him, saying fawad accepted a movie which 38473981 actors rejected and all🤢 and sonam is lucky charm blah blah...uff papa kapoor😡

haye itna gussa..🤣🤣

but IV walon ne hi pucha tha ke u r bigger star here..tab she replied that..😕 anyways nobody cares of 'performance'..if then was then SRK,Deepika and many names wouldn't have been still floating in the air..

toh chod de yahan pe sar patakna..😆 aur yah Papa Kapoor,i too don't like his IVs..😳 and so,i want FK to do better movies n all now..😳👍🏼
...Jes... thumbnail

AT mai bhi kucch hua😲 I dono, not gone there yet

maine toh bass yeh post padha on BW forum, and got 😒😵

++++++++++++
anyway...I cheated btw and rewatched episode 9 and 10 and 11...and m dead over MJ scenes☺️☺️

haan AT mein bhi yudh chaling..😆

uff..😆 thik hai,dekh liua tu ne..par VM kaha hai?😡😆
MaxMayfield thumbnail
ooh jessu remind me what J was saying when he said that I would either say this to a boss or to a beautiful lady...and M gets all flustered...I cant recollect what he said before that☺️
and that walk where M is showing him the way to a restau☺️ - ok that scene was totally destiny's call...coz J was not waiting for M  to phasao her there...M hi tapkey they waha😉😆

and J says that mein aapse nahi darta, bada mukhtilif ho mai...coz I look at u in a different manner☺️