NUMMnesia Sufferers #3 *Strictly Invites Only* - Page 99

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by Hiral_Halwa

thats coz I love bhatti saab's wacko punjabi- english mix combo a lotπŸ˜‰ and rizwan's george clooneyish charm! ooohhh!⭐️ 

yeh bhi toh dekh ki wali koi bhi hila nahi payaπŸ˜†πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰
usse toh meri list mein bhi koyi nahi hila paya..coz his love was unbeatable..❀️
Azloo ki amma kaha geyi?πŸ˜†
Originally posted by ...Jes...

haan waise B sahab too is fab.. <3 but sach mein i like him more with his wife.. <3 n how he takes care of d kids..<3
but I saw reviews mai kya bashing karte hai B saab ki on desirants!πŸ˜† baap re! itna villainize kartey haiπŸ˜† but yeah, its true that to an extent we are seeing B saab's cathy pataoing story in J's (and thats brilliant writing from vasay chaudhary - I want to see more of his works of before now⭐️)...but J with his own tadka and also, lets see how different will it b...will he realize love?? or will he never be in love with M and some differnt twist altogether...like B saab is/. was not in love with cathy, he just used her...but yes his and mark's scenes are just heartwarmingly beautiful and mayb he will work things out with cathy😳

gosh yeh jalebi J ne toh mujhe cleanbowled kar diya hai😳😳😳
oh btw 125 pages done.πŸ˜‰

oh btw 125 pages done.πŸ˜‰
<3 <3 best place to hangout in IF - this threadπŸ˜›β­οΈπŸ˜‰

but I saw reviews mai kya bashing karte hai B saab ki on desirants!πŸ˜† baap re! itna villainize kartey haiπŸ˜† but yeah, its true that to an extent we are seeing B saab's cathy pataoing story in J's (and thats brilliant writing from vasay chaudhary - I want to see more of his works of before now⭐️)...but J with his own tadka and also, lets see how different will it b...will he realize love?? or will he never be in love with M and some differnt twist altogether...like B saab is/. was not in love with cathy, he just used her...but yes his and mark's scenes are just heartwarmingly beautiful and mayb he will work things out with cathy😳

gosh yeh jalebi J ne toh mujhe cleanbowled kar diya hai😳😳😳
B sahab ki bashing?πŸ₯Ί well he used Cathy but not like he forced her..she did it knowingly too..aisa bhi kya kar diya B sahab ne..πŸ˜† bt yah he maybe wil be wrong if he wants to elope with S.

J toh J hai..❀️ pakka he wil realize..me sure.πŸ˜› ab kuch ulta sidha na bol J ke liye..πŸ˜†
chal me going for the dayπŸ˜› hopefully ekaad VM ban jaayega today on MJ😳😳

<3 <3 best place to hangout in IF - this threadπŸ˜›β­οΈπŸ˜‰
haan dikhta hai..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† jab main chali jayungi u all wil have fun n me..πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜†
hurr bye then..πŸ˜› VM le aana thik thak.. πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

haan dikhta hai..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† jab main chali jayungi u all wil have fun n me..πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜†
Jes ur going somewhere...