...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
haye Hiru,can u plz make a VM on MJ on Do DIl Mil Rahe Hai?☺️
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ...Jes...

exactly exactly.. and that too when he was angry ☺️..uff like Wali did ..☺️ also that scene where she hits him.. and he says 'kya kar rahi hai,sab dekh rahe hai'..☺️ OMG! that was something too much..🤪 and then he says her not to be so nice..OMG! Jelly..☺️

he wil realize it real soon. nect i feel he wil think of marriage n R wil come back and then dhisum dhisum..😉😆

uff his GF..daafa karo usse.🥱 haan MJ ka jadu..❤️

@bold🤣 neelam syndrome?😉🤣

yeah I saw his jealous expressions when mitchelle was talking of rizwan - rizwan knows this that😉 and he said sirf dost hi hai I hope😉😉

dhishum dhishum☺️
Penkie06 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wrote a one shot after a long time. ...
...Jes... thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hiral_Halwa

waise jessu I saw lot of people praising their chemistry too😉 and yeah that scene where J helps M with boxes - totally reminded me of Dil chahta hai😉 sid's story with dimple's character

yah many r praising defo..like even who bashed Numm ..😉 arreh woh scene😉 achcha..❤️ aur ek aur scene hai jo mujhe Malaal ki bhi yaad dilati hai..😛 wahan bhi Jawad(OMG too Js😛) helps her to shift her luggage in her new apartment.. and here too he helps her to arrange her stuff.😉
MaxMayfield thumbnail
yeah a friend said it was a good show, but now kekta maa spelt doom on YHM too?😆
VM - ok😉😉 will do😛 

Kaushi - its an ongoing pak drama - jackson heights...16 epis are aired and low quality links of those are on YT😛
...Jes... thumbnail
Originally posted by: ---Kaushi---

Wrote a one shot after a long time. ...

will defo give it a try..😳

and the show's name is Jackson Heights,an ongoing Pak Show.😳
...Jes... thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hiral_Halwa

@bold🤣 neelam syndrome?😉🤣

yeah I saw his jealous expressions when mitchelle was talking of rizwan - rizwan knows this that😉 and he said sirf dost hi hai I hope😉😉

dhishum dhishum☺️

uff yah..i mean so lame she was.🥱😆

yah aur kehta bhi hai ke 'achcha hai dost hai warna main toh jealous ho jata'.😉 also he knew how to make her feel pampered and loved..aww.❤️

haye haye..waiting!🤪
Penkie06 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
How will you give a try jes?
Do u kno what n where I wrote? ??
MaxMayfield thumbnail
sach mai yaar...why oh why cant they post HD links in the zamana of 2014-15??! we arent talking abt shows airing 20 years ago that HD links is difficult to post😆 
uff complainwa karna hai😡😆

Numm - no HD links, JH no HD links...insaan creation banaaye bhi toh kaise😆
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...Jes...

uff yah..i mean so lame she was.🥱😆

yah aur kehta bhi hai ke 'achcha hai dost hai warna main toh jealous ho jata'.😉 also he knew how to make her feel pampered and loved..aww.❤️

haye haye..waiting!🤪

yeah and thats why my heart just sank in epi 15 and 16 like so bad...I mean I sympathize with jamshed too...u gota pull up some tricks to survive...but not by hurting M😭 NO please😭😭😭

ok I want like a crying adeel...crying like phoot phoot ke , like fawad did as asher...lots of rona and some dhona from rizwan😉 and finally a very emotional reunion between MJ❤️