Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
gosh I read that thread...! the DT one and there are so many spoilers everywhere...michelle-jamshed is happening kind spoilers...Ok I dont wana know a thing now😆
so much discussion on promos yaar jessu - there is a promo of rizwan confronting jamshed too - me wants wants!!😲😲🤪

its ending on friday matlab - isnt it a weekly😲😲?
...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Hiral_Halwa

😉 the mora piya jodi😉😆

btw this is something our industry must learn from them...all good actors working in ensemble cast without any hiccups huh?😳 and then aamina-adeel may be paired opposite each other in one project...in another they are playing parallel leads...in daam too both are there no?

u know they only had one scene in the whole series till now..that too he bumps into her when B takes him to parlor to have a hair cut..😆 i mean seriously what brilliant actors they are..👍🏼

yup totally agree with you!👏  don't know,haven't seen Daam..😕 and not sure of any other show having them as leads..🤔
...Jes... thumbnail

gosh I read that thread...! the DT one and there are so many spoilers everywhere...michelle-jamshed is happening kind spoilers...Ok I dont wana know a thing now😆

so much discussion on promos yaar jessu - there is a promo of rizwan confronting jamshed too - me wants wants!!😲😲🤪

its ending on friday matlab - isnt it a weekly😲😲?

give me that promo link..😛 i guess i was also talking of that same scene..😆

means it comes at only Friday!😒 and temporary suspense toh khatam hoga ek epi se..😆 also i have a really strong feeling now he is serious about her.. also what i love about him is till date he has never disrespected her.. i mean in other shows we see - when boys play with girls,they make fun of girls with frnds behind back and all,which is also real,many boys do so.. but here he has never done so,he always had that respect for her..  when his mamu came,he didn't told him his plan and made fun of her - also when javed n co used to call him peer n all,tab bhi he didn't made fun of her,instead kept praising her.. this is what i love about him.❤️ he is ready to fight for her..<3
Edited by ...Jes... - 9 years ago
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...Jes...

give me that promo link..😛 i guess i was also talking of that same scene..😆

means it comes at only Friday!😒 and temporary suspense toh khatam hoga ek epi se..😆 also i have a really strong feeling now he is serious about her.. also what i love about him is till date he has never disrespected her.. i mean in other shows we see - when boys play with girls,they make fun of girls with frnds behind back and all,which is also real,many boys do so.. but here he has never done so,he always had that respect for her..  when his mamu came,he didn't told him his plan and made fun of her - also when javed n co used to call him peer n all,tab bhi he didn't made fun of her,instead kept praising her.. this is what i love about him.❤️ he is ready to fight for her..<3

nahi hai re link...I just read people talking abt it there...about lots of promos saying this that...will raid YT shortly for them😉😆 

yeah thats true...btw till epi 12 he always used "aap" for her...and then first time when he said "mitchelle" in episode 13...haaye haaye☺️ main toh mar hi jaaooo ☺️ see boy he reminds me of wali in so many ways...I would wait for wali to say "mahjabeen" and everytime he would, I would melt into a puddle☺️

yeah he never made fun of her now baby boy ur time to go on self realization mode🤓 and realize ur life is mitchelle...😳😳😳

his ex was more in love with him than he ever was with her🥱 and ex toh became happy too with that other guy...like so soon🤔

anyho, everyone is pro MJ...fingers crossed!😳
MaxMayfield thumbnail
btw making fun of girls reminds me of HNY😵 OMG what a dumbbbieee movie...like charlie would always literally "insult" mohini behind her back and then the filmmaker wants to convince us that that was his concern or some wierd kind of love...what 👎🏼!!
MaxMayfield thumbnail
ohh dono whats the deal with trps either...this channel is some unknown channel kya? Ive only ever heard of geo and hum😕😆
and even saw YHM logo below in one of the links playing JH...like seriously😆

u still watching YHM jessu - I never watched that show😆
...Jes... thumbnail

nahi hai re link...I just read people talking abt it there...about lots of promos saying this that...will raid YT shortly for them😉😆 

yeah thats true...btw till epi 12 he always used "aap" for her...and then first time when he said "mitchelle" in episode 13...haaye haaye☺️ main toh mar hi jaaooo ☺️ see boy he reminds me of wali in so many ways...I would wait for wali to say "mahjabeen" and everytime he would, I would melt into a puddle☺️

yeah he never made fun of her now baby boy ur time to go on self realization mode🤓 and realize ur life is mitchelle...😳😳😳

his ex was more in love with him than he ever was with her🥱 and ex toh became happy too with that other guy...like so soon🤔

anyho, everyone is pro MJ...fingers crossed!😳

exactly exactly.. and that too when he was angry ☺️..uff like Wali did ..☺️ also that scene where she hits him.. and he says 'kya kar rahi hai,sab dekh rahe hai'..☺️ OMG! that was something too much..🤪 and then he says her not to be so nice..OMG! Jelly..☺️

he wil realize it real soon. nect i feel he wil think of marriage n R wil come back and then dhisum dhisum..😉😆

uff his GF..daafa karo usse.🥱 haan MJ ka jadu..❤️
...Jes... thumbnail

btw making fun of girls reminds me of HNY😵 OMG what a dumbbbieee movie...like charlie would always literally "insult" mohini behind her back and then the filmmaker wants to convince us that that was his concern or some wierd kind of love...what 👎🏼!!

oh yah..it was unbelievable n total crap..like everytime!! how many times a girl can look over that .. someone said right that he behaved like a swine.😵
...Jes... thumbnail

ohh dono whats the deal with trps either...this channel is some unknown channel kya? Ive only ever heard of geo and hum😕😆

and even saw YHM logo below in one of the links playing JH...like seriously😆

u still watching YHM jessu - I never watched that show😆

wahan bhi YHM ki publicity?😆😆

main regular nahi re baba..😆 kabhi kabhi dekh leti hoon.😳 but honestly it is one good Ekta show ever..it has logic,which is unbelievable..👏
MaxMayfield thumbnail
waise jessu I saw lot of people praising their chemistry too😉 and yeah that scene where J helps M with boxes - totally reminded me of Dil chahta hai😉 sid's story with dimple's character