Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: ---Kaushi---

U ppl watch almost everything that comes on tv it seems! !!!!!!!!!!!!

tujhe bhi dekhno ko keh toh rahe hai..😳😆
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
uff my office network is troubling me :'( n as usual suck at typing from phone...will b bk in an hour :) <3
pinkeye thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Good afternoon folks. So Hiral is also done with 16 epis. 3 more to go for me though.

Loved the thesis Hiral. Every actor in the series is par excellence, and yes I love Michelle but I love Salma character a lot too. But Michelle has that undeniable charm and charishma the way she carries herself.

Will be back later.
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...Jes...

OMG! 🤣🤣 before replying to ur thesis..i need to tell u this. .i rem,u did exactly same with Numm..🤣 i rem,u told me ke u have done marathon n wil post ur thesis...with same silence and intensity from ur side..🤣

and see next i found u comparing Wali n J!😉😆

😉😆

yeah young man-older woman thing totally seems to be our thing😆 and then wali and J are our boys yaar😉😉😆
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Originally posted by: ---Kaushi---

U ppl watch almost everything that comes on tv it seems! !!!!!!!!!!!!

Duh KD😳😆 not TV, everything thats available on Internet😉😆 totally given up on our shows...till something good comes...m debating whether to watch ashoka too or not...🤔 otherwise no current shows that are running ATM for me🥱

MaxMayfield thumbnail
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Originally posted by: pinkeye

Good afternoon folks. So Hiral is also done with 16 epis. 3 more to go for me though.

Loved the thesis Hiral. Every actor in the series is par excellence, and yes I love Michelle but I love Salma character a lot too. But Michelle has that undeniable charm and charishma the way she carries herself.

Will be back later.

GA payel❤️ and thank u😳😳 totally all the actors are fantastic!👏👏👏 one of the best ensemble cast shows in a long long time now...hope they keep up the momentum😳😳

salma is also a beautifully written character - her silent dignity and...her equation with imaan! its beautiful❤️ I love to see her and michelle smile😳 actually all the characters are well sketched out...so ur heart goes out to everyone, even with their with their flaws❤️ ofcoz barring salma's psycho criminal husband...who just makes one detest him a lot
...Jes... thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hiral_Halwa

😉😆

yeah young man-older woman thing totally seems to be our thing😆 and then wali and J are our boys yaar😉😉😆

haww...yah even the basic concept behind it,i can get it too..😛 totally our thing..😉 oh yah Wali n J..❤️ Desi Boysss☺️😉
MaxMayfield thumbnail
oh jessu on venting out...well😆 as wali said - hadd bhi hoti hai kisi cheez ki...jabse dekh rahe hai, bardaasht kiye jaa rahe hai😆 .yeh preleap  vs post leap vs little roshu vs rachna has totally made my brain fuse off...bechari 14 saal ki bacchi ko bash kar rahe hai, just becoz we support the little ajab...chalo ab ho gaya sab samaapt...😉 sambhaale MP forum ko...ab hamara koi contribution nahi hoga waha😈 
rati ne uska analysis thread PM kiya tha, toh I liked her post😊- waise she marked u the PM too😉...otherwise m totally not gona go there anymore😵 so no more rewatch threads too😈 aapki Praja AT is suffice😳
...Jes... thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hiral_Halwa

😉 aww wali is still more handsome than jamshed😉😛 but yeah totally both definitely have the Pull u know☺️ and adeel does look like Johny boy - his voice is very similar to johnys...but acting mashallah much more amazing and charming😳😳 - uff FK pankhi..😆 Nah to me,both r equally handsome coz look only matters when acting has substance..warna plastic toy boy (like Mekaal😛)se mujhe kuch nahi lena dena..😛😆

+++++++++

cathy yeah sometimes when she too does go out of her way to build relationship with Bhatti, like asking him to accompany to philadelphia and all and when she gets insecure that bhatti will leave her...u feel for her😳 initially I totally thot she is so cold and bitchy...but as it proceeds she becomes more human👍🏼 - yah ..she is amazing too..😳 i also like her attempts..and also she calling him 'honey' which proves she respects him as her hubby.😳

is epi 12 also where MJ laugh together? when M is finally saying yes to a relationship with him?😳 aww! yeah totally that episode should go on repeat mode - loop - me too watched it twice while watching the marathon😳 - epi 12 is the cake cutting epi only..😳 SB cake cutting n then MJ scene on which i made a sig..😉 i loved the interactions made in this epi..so amazing. <3

haanjee - please😛😛😛 - here u go ji..😛

Imran decided to leave his goori wife and ask Salma to also leave her husband. Imran suggested that they will go back to Pakistan but situation got complicated for Salma when she had to decide between love and her step daughter.

During this period, Salma's husband faced serious accident and this crucial time brought them closer. He realized his mistake and asked Salma to give him a chance. Salma's stepdaughter also got excited to see them as "a happy family".

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

OMG wow! share share😛😛 - waitwa.😉

haa😆 but think this way..rizu doesnt look at M as just a friend either...its a chain here😉 there is this one scene in the OST - where rizu walks away with M and jamshed is looking on hurt...ohlalalala! its gona be awesome...yeah totally feels like those days, where we would wait for the next epi to come😳😳 - yah me too talking of that scene earlier.. i guess R wil realize or not but wil surely create a distance between MJ..and then he wil fall for her surely.. - even there is one scene MJR sitting in a restaurant together.😉