Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pinkeye thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Hiral have to finish some work. Reserving my reply for your above post for now.
...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
oho BW forum ki burai..๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜†
uhhh Highway thread..๐Ÿ˜ณ me need to sharpen my reading skills now..๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜†

haan main bann geyi puri pagal aur bana dala ek siggy..๐Ÿ˜‰ par itni buri quality ke videos bhagwan mere duhsman ko bhi na de sig banane ke liye..๐Ÿคข Anyways first sig of 2015!๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿ˜†

Michelle and Jamshed...๐Ÿ˜‰

oh achcha me tried some icons too..โ˜บ๏ธ

++++++++++++++++++++

oh yah,now i need to name them!๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜•
toh - JamMi / MiJam / MicHed..??๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿคฃ

EDIT : got it..short and sweet - MJ!๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜Ž
Edited by ...Jes... - 9 years ago
...Jes... thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hiral_Halwa

Ok jessu rani๐Ÿ˜† sorry yaar...par dil mai baat rakhungi toh bechara mera masoom dil explode ho jaayega...ek baar let it come out...wont say anything now๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ i m just seeing now!!!..so posting here.๐Ÿ˜†

yaar mujhe toh yaad bhi nahi rehta yeh sab..๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜† sukh ho yah phir dukh ho - mujhe yeh sab yaad nahi rehta.๐Ÿ˜‰ waise bhi itna sab kuch interesting hai life mein..๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜†

btw u won't be making Rewatch thread anymore? honestly u shld.๐Ÿค”
...Jes... thumbnail
Hiru Maiya,teri woh venting post dekhi maine..๐Ÿ˜ฒ OMG!๐Ÿคชitna gussa?๐Ÿ˜• chal now u r shant na?๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ
MaxMayfield thumbnail
GM...n wait for a looong thesis ;) michelle-jamshed shipper all the way <3
done till epi 16 <3
...Jes... thumbnail

GM...n wait for a looong thesis ;) michelle-jamshed shipper all the way <3

done till epi 16 <3

Rizu ka patta cut..๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ

chaal aaja leke apni thesis.๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿค—
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Alright yo - ready steady go๐Ÿฅณ
Jessu  -loved ur MJ Icons and siggy - haaye that scene is adorablesss...flirting and a smiling M...AND Then J's bomb phodna๐Ÿ˜†โค๏ธ

will use it soon๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

aay aay! loveee love MJ scenes...btw best jodi name๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜‰

if wali could eat me up with raw intensity and passion and brooding eyes! ufff! wali world๐Ÿ˜ณ...then jamshed has drunk of bottle of secrets of being charming! he is a charmer and someone who can sweep another person off his feet๐Ÿ˜ณ
+++++++++
coming to JH - yes the web is well created...โญ๏ธ and everyone's individual story is so well penned out wow!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ they are simultaneously dealing with the problems faced by immigrants there...๐Ÿ‘ 

bhatti saab is such a wonderful character...I love his scenes with his step son mark...aww they are lovely and heartwarming

and bhattijee is definitely in love with salma - is it love at first sight for him? - there were lot of sparks in the birthday celebration scene๐Ÿ˜‰ 

everytime laiyan laiyan plays in the show in some scenes...it is totally uplifting - one almost feels like, we are floating in the air kind of feeling๐Ÿ˜ณ

the guy playing salma's husband is brilliant actor yaar...he literally creeps me out, everytime he is on it...very well portrayed

salma-aaliaa scenes are really sweet too...very real, natural conversations - actually that goes for most of the scenes hereโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ and I love love the taang khhichaai aliaa does of salma๐Ÿ˜‰ with bhatti saab๐Ÿ˜†

cant predict where their story will go at all ATM๐Ÿ˜ฒ salma cannot take divorce...and bhatti cannot leave his wife...
++++++++++++++++++++++++++

now to my favourite part...ok jamshed I hate him like I love him...love him for making M smile and laugh and making her feel loved...and making her all nervous and blush blush๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ

hate him for playing manipulator sofar...his redemption and heartbreak has to be real good for me to want to see MJ together...I want them together...I like them together too...but he must realize that he did most of it coz even if he felt he was manipulating her emotions...in a way he too was getting attracted to her subconciously

M is my fav character in the show๐Ÿ˜ณ she is one interesting lady๐Ÿ˜ณโญ๏ธ and her responses in a conversation are always take one offguard types

rizu...continues to fare well for me too...and it was interesting how she wore the shirt that rizu sent her...but on jamshed's recommendation...I think M needs both the men in her life...rizu as a friend and J as a lover...and losing even one now...means she will lose a part of herself...

I loved the Jamshed - Bhatti confrontation scene๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ and cant wait for fireworks to begin once Jamshed and rizwan meet๐Ÿ˜‰
...Jes... thumbnail
OMG! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ before replying to ur thesis..i need to tell u this. .i rem,u did exactly same with Numm..๐Ÿคฃ i rem,u told me ke u have done marathon n wil post ur thesis...with same silence and intensity from ur side..๐Ÿคฃ

and see next i found u comparing Wali n J!๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
Penkie06 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
U ppl watch almost everything that comes on tv it seems! !!!!!!!!!!!!
...Jes... thumbnail

Alright yo - ready steady go๐Ÿฅณ

Jessu  -loved ur MJ Icons and siggy - haaye that scene is adorablesss...flirting and a smiling M...AND Then J's bomb phodna๐Ÿ˜†โค๏ธ - haan hai na..??scene is way too amazing!โ˜บ๏ธ haye haye..โค๏ธ thank u Halwa Rani..๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿค—

will use it soon๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰ - achcha waiting!!๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜†

aay aay! loveee love MJ scenes...btw best jodi name๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜‰ - My Pleasure!๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜›

if wali could eat me up with raw intensity and passion and brooding eyes! ufff! wali world๐Ÿ˜ณ...then jamshed has drunk of bottle of secrets of being charming! he is a charmer and someone who can sweep another person off his feet๐Ÿ˜ณ - see,jaisa hai idhar ka nazara,waisa hi udhar ka saama.๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿคฃ yah we both are in same boat..โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜† yes both has some amazing dark features in their characters..โ˜บ๏ธ and how incredibly handsome both of this guys look..๐Ÿคช
+++++++++
coming to JH - yes the web is well created...โญ๏ธ and everyone's individual story is so well penned out wow!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ they are simultaneously dealing with the problems faced by immigrants there...๐Ÿ‘ - exactly amazing!

bhatti saab is such a wonderful character...I love his scenes with his step son mark...aww they are lovely and heartwarming - yes yes..โค๏ธ even i like his wife Kathy too..๐Ÿ˜ณ

and bhattijee is definitely in love with salma - is it love at first sight for him? - there were lot of sparks in the birthday celebration scene๐Ÿ˜‰ - exactly epi 12 is a gem..both SB n MJ has amazing convos and scenes..โค๏ธโค๏ธ

everytime laiyan laiyan plays in the show in some scenes...it is totally uplifting - one almost feels like, we are floating in the air kind of feeling๐Ÿ˜ณ - uff,i wil again cream now..๐Ÿ˜†

the guy playing salma's husband is brilliant actor yaar...he literally creeps me out, everytime he is on it...very well portrayed - yah he is too doing his part amazingly.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

salma-aaliaa scenes are really sweet too...very real, natural conversations - actually that goes for most of the scenes hereโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ and I love love the taang khhichaai aliaa does of salma๐Ÿ˜‰ with bhatti saab๐Ÿ˜† - yah even she is fav..๐Ÿ˜ณโค๏ธ
cant predict where their story will go at all ATM๐Ÿ˜ฒ salma cannot take divorce...and bhatti cannot leave his wife... - shld i give u SB spoiler?๐Ÿ˜†
++++++++++++++++++++++++++

now to my favourite part...ok jamshed I hate him like I love him...love him for making M smile and laugh and making her feel loved...and making her all nervous and blush blush๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ - Mera Jammy..๐Ÿค— haan love him or hate him - u can't ignore him.๐Ÿ˜‰โ˜บ๏ธ

hate him for playing manipulator sofar...his redemption and heartbreak has to be real good for me to want to see MJ together...I want them together...I like them together too...but he must realize that he did most of it coz even if he felt he was manipulating her emotions...in a way he too was getting attracted to her subconciously - it wil be beautiful Hiru..โค๏ธโค๏ธ I've seen some off screen pics too which makes me feel it wil be MJ in the end..โค๏ธ

M is my fav character in the show๐Ÿ˜ณ she is one interesting lady๐Ÿ˜ณโญ๏ธ and her responses in a conversation are always take one offguard types - yes my fav too.โญ๏ธ

rizu...continues to fare well for me too...and it was interesting how she wore the shirt that rizu sent her...but on jamshed's recommendation...I think M needs both the men in her life...rizu as a friend and J as a lover...and losing even one now...means she will lose a part of herself... - yes but i guess I wil be more happy if she ends up with J..๐Ÿ˜› mujhe waise bhi frnds pasand nahi,u knw na..๐Ÿ˜†

I loved the Jamshed - Bhatti confrontation scene๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ and cant wait for fireworks to begin once Jamshed and rizwan meet๐Ÿ˜‰ - JR scenes!โ˜บ๏ธ

Done..๐Ÿ˜›