Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
yeah it ll be interesting to see where everyone lands in the finale...one thing I know with pak shows - its never predictableπŸ˜†
ZGH - I swear, if one dint have spoilers...it gets difficult to guess whether zaroon and kashaf would be able to resolve their communication issues...as is or will it require a leap - my mom was like...OMG will they get divorced in epi 25...😭 and I wwas slyly grinning around herπŸ˜†

HS - till the fag end,...will khirad nod a yes or no...to asher...big question mark...

Maat - in a normal indian show adnan's character would have fallen in love with aiman...but here nope...he stays out and out selfish

SEZ - falak's reuniting with salman or not...

Bari appa - the appa chic is negative and lives a lonely life

tere ishq main - the actress commits suicide

Numm - πŸ’” u know😭😭

Dastaan - hassan bano dont unite...

KPKPBT - kiran-Mujju dont unite

so πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
tere ishq mein??😲 is this show a good one?πŸ˜†
...Jes... thumbnail
achcha don't throw chappals..why i feel Adeel and Ayushman has quite similar looks?πŸ˜²πŸ˜• Edited by ...Jes... - 9 years ago
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...Jes...

tere ishq mein??😲 is this show a good one?πŸ˜†

naah...I only saw the shortcuts of it...like a small 10 minutes summarized version of the show...saw she committed suicide in the end...faisal qureshi is there in itπŸ˜† and ur reshmaπŸ˜‰ mehru from ashk is playing the leadπŸ˜› well I dint like her acting or the direction of the show...but it was an interesting subject...if shown properly
...Jes... thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hiral_Halwa

naah...I only saw the shortcuts of it...like a small 10 minutes summarized version of the show...saw she committed suicide in the end...faisal qureshi is there in itπŸ˜† and ur reshmaπŸ˜‰ mehru from ashk is playing the leadπŸ˜› well I dint like her acting or the direction of the show...but it was an interesting subject...if shown properly

oh..πŸ˜† but me liked her only as Mehru..πŸ˜³πŸ˜† agar next time bhi aisa koyi role kare then maybe i wil like her again.πŸ˜‰
MaxMayfield thumbnail

achcha don't throw chappals..why i feel Adeel and Ayushman has quite similar looks?πŸ˜²πŸ˜•

ayushmaan khurana? u mean? maybe their smile is similar? 

no feelings about ayushmaan actually I only liked him mitti di khushboo song and video bothπŸ˜‰

++++++++++++
waise m not liking anyone in BW these days...but BigB has a fantastic lineup - only his movies are worth waiting for in 2015😳

otherwise...lets see which actor/ actress springs a surprise like aloo did in 2014πŸ˜›
Penkie06 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I actually don't like Birsa dasgupta's work. ... his brother really started off well wt Yudh...but shattered at d end...
pinkeye thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

yah wahi toh Di,sab hi selfish hote hai..par bat toh tab banti hai when u can overcome it.. also i feel it wil be temporary on Rizwan's part,a phase of his life where his love M wil force him to behave like this.

and yah i didn't like how he still wanted to have M as a frnd,which he only got after lying..

I may sound very biased but selfless in love is not a Y chromosome trait. πŸ˜†
Men do not believe in that I guess, its more of being possesive streak they have. Yes there are exceptions, but genral trend is that only. πŸ˜‰
Penkie06 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
That was for payal. ...is she here.?.. bengali h kya?
...Jes... thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hiral_Halwa

ayushmaan khurana? u mean? maybe their smile is similar? 

no feelings about ayushmaan actually I only liked him mitti di khushboo song and video bothπŸ˜‰

++++++++++++
waise m not liking anyone in BW these days...but BigB has a fantastic lineup - only his movies are worth waiting for in 2015😳

otherwise...lets see which actor/ actress springs a surprise like aloo did in 2014πŸ˜›

haan wohi wala..πŸ˜‰ yah wuite same,the jaw area n smile..πŸ˜† oh yah me too not a huge fan anyways.πŸ˜›

yup BigB's movies.😳 let's see Hiru..won't say anything.πŸ˜›