Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: pinkeye

Oh ok. This part Rizwan framing him I knew, but jamshed wishing to maary M is new to me.
Interesting to see what would be Michelle role in this,

In short, I cant wait. 😳 πŸ˜†

Di,i guess Rizu wil get to know about Jammu using Michelle..u saw Adeel-Marina's treaser,there is one scene,in the scene Rizu wil ask him to stay away or something and Michelle heading Rizu,so i guess Michelle n Rizu wil get to knw that Jammu has been using her..πŸ˜” but i knw Jammu wil have a change of heart too.😳
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
so bring on the predictions guysπŸ˜› can there be a potential michelle-meeting jamshed - in jail scene
and just when jamshed is about to propose...michelle comes to know the truth about jamshed's pitching in and jalsaazi...and she breaks down and gets angry and walks away

then on u know the usual drill - rizwan patching up the lovers et al?

what m I talking, I havent even watched from epi 4 onwards and m predicting for michelle-jamshedπŸ˜†
pinkeye thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
But Rizwan also loves Michelle, spent so many years with her, his only companion, he waited for her to get ready to move on too. So when some one is so much invested in another being, the first thing which overpowers is envy that she is feeling same what I feel, but not fir me. Its tough to come terms with that and think rationally.

He will finally give up I guess for that strong love and bonding he has for her.

I loved how he came back saying I surely cant give up on you as a friend because of my proposal. Yes I was hurt and shocked but thats easier to make peace with than loosing the friend in you. Ahhh, lovely. ❀️
...Jes... thumbnail
Spoilers ppl.πŸ˜›

On the other hand, Adeel faced competition from Michelle's best friend Rizwan (an Indian) who is in love with Michelle for a long but could never confront but when he witnessed Michelle falling for a young boy, he decided to declare Adeel, a Pakistani terrorist illegally working in NYC. But will that stop Adeel marrying Michelle or will Rizwan succeed in winning over Michelle and who will Michelle ended up with a Pakistani or an Indian?
...Jes... thumbnail
Well I agree Payel DI..😳 but Rizwan comes across as a weak man to me,who himself has no power to overcome his fears.. like he lied to Michelle after she said No to him,he went onto saying it was just mechanical,he wanted to make his mom n sis happy n that's why thought of her.. otherwise he is okay to be her frnd..now that's a lie and u should only lie in this case when u have the power to bear in return.and he doesn't have the power .. also bcoz he is just a human like us.😳

and like i'm not defending Jamshed anyways.πŸ˜› but in my mind such explanations r different..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Edited by ...Jes... - 9 years ago
pinkeye thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Jes...

Di,i guess Rizu wil get to know about Jammu using Michelle..u saw Adeel-Marina's treaser,there is one scene,in the scene Rizu wil ask him to stay away or something and Michelle heading Rizu,so i guess Michelle n Rizu wil get to knw that Jammu has been using her..πŸ˜” but i knw Jammu wil have a change of heart too.😳

I hope the realisation, confrontation and conflict of emotions is npt saved for last two epis. Other than that, bring it on.

In the series, every one is grey and thats why its so attractive. Every one has their readons to behave the way they are doing, so yup proceed. πŸ˜›
...Jes... thumbnail

I hope the realisation, confrontation and conflict of emotions is npt saved for last two epis. Other than that, bring it on.

In the series, every one is grey and thats why its so attractive. Every one has their readons to behave the way they are doing, so yup proceed. πŸ˜›

Yes exactly every one is gray and falls into category of human..πŸ˜‰

btw still i still can't sympathize with Salma's hubby,BIL n MIL...
pinkeye thumbnail
More than weak, I will say Rizwan is selfish in love, its only about him, his love or friendship with M. Even if that means lying to himself or to M whom he claims to love.
...Jes... thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hiral_Halwa

so bring on the predictions guysπŸ˜› can there be a potential michelle-meeting jamshed - in jail scene

and just when jamshed is about to propose...michelle comes to know the truth about jamshed's pitching in and jalsaazi...and she breaks down and gets angry and walks away

then on u know the usual drill - rizwan patching up the lovers et al?

what m I talking, I havent even watched from epi 4 onwards and m predicting for michelle-jamshedπŸ˜†

well sach batayun Hiru,i feel jamshed wil have everything,the name n fame ..but he wil lose her .. and that's the point if he can win her back or not..πŸ€”
...Jes... thumbnail

More than weak, I will say Rizwan is selfish in love, its only about him, his love or friendship with M. Even if that means lying to himself or to M whom he claims to love.

yah wahi toh Di,sab hi selfish hote hai..par bat toh tab banti hai when u can overcome it.. also i feel it wil be temporary on Rizwan's part,a phase of his life where his love M wil force him to behave like this.

and yah i didn't like how he still wanted to have M as a frnd,which he only got after lying..