Teri nazar ka hi yeh asar hai
Mujhpe jo huaa..
โ˜บ๏ธ

Baarish...๐Ÿ˜ฒ naamkaran karey - michelle-jamshed couple name?๐Ÿ˜†
...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Hiral_Halwa

and me was in FawadMahira AT...so sana told me that SEZ's prod values are lower coz some other production house handled it, not HS one...and also meekal was hailed to be the best thing about the show and mahira was bashed๐Ÿ˜•...LIKE SERIOUSLY?! HOW HOW is meekal even bearable to watch here??๐Ÿฅฑ

mahira showed a lot of growth as an actor here...atleast I was totally moved towards the end of falak's journey

btw...about the end - I love how salman is not there in the ending scene...he is not a part of falak's world or inner circle the way she made him a part of it earlier...and we see falak with her child - a part of herself...smiling towards god ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ wow beautiful!

yah agreed.. Mekaal.๐Ÿฅฑ yup Mahira moved me also..now i m her real admirer.๐Ÿ˜ณโค๏ธ

yes yes yes..it was never abt Salman or Mekaal..like even Mahira also wrote in her cmnt that it was about nani-maa and beti.๐Ÿ˜ณ also it has in BG saying 'dil ek ajeeb shay hai nani,ajeeb cheezeon magnta hai..ajeeb cheezein karne ko kehta hai'..๐Ÿ˜ณโค๏ธ๐Ÿค—
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
yeah...what a perfect ending to the show with that dialogue โค๏ธ
...Jes... thumbnail

is jamshed going to ditch her? payel's spoilers there seemed to hint there is a twist - is that the twist? im a sucker for spoilers man...๐Ÿ˜†

Yo.๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜† not exactly he wil ditch her which i feel.. yes he has used her to get the position.. but i feel he also has had some change in his heart.. it happened when she narrated him her past life,how desi-pakistani men betrayed her .. there was guilt in his face..๐Ÿ˜ณ also in precap he says to his nani i wil get married and then return.๐Ÿค”
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...Jes...

Yo.๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜† not exactly he wil ditch her which i feel.. yes he has used her to get the position.. but i feel he also has had some change in his heart.. it happened when she narrated him her past life,how desi-pakistani men betrayed her .. there was guilt in his face..๐Ÿ˜ณ also in precap he says to his nani i wil get married and then return.๐Ÿค”

OMGosh๐Ÿ’” so I can continue shipping rizwan-michelle then๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜† are we seeing a potential change of plan - rizwan michelle shaadi fix and then kucch kucch hota hai michelle - tum nahi samjhogi from jamshed๐Ÿ˜‰
...Jes... thumbnail

Baarish...๐Ÿ˜ฒ naamkaran karey - michelle-jamshed couple name?๐Ÿ˜†

Hmm Hmm!โ˜บ๏ธ every lyric of the song goes so well..โค๏ธ and also when Jamshed wil suffer his heartbreak too(which i m hell sure wil happen..๐Ÿ˜†)

tu ne toh ek bhi scene nahi dekha ..๐Ÿ˜† achcha chal suggest kar..๐Ÿ˜†
...Jes... thumbnail

OMGosh๐Ÿ’” so I can continue shipping rizwan-michelle then๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜† are we seeing a potential change of plan - rizwan michelle shaadi fix and then kucch kucch hota hai michelle - tum nahi samjhogi from jamshed๐Ÿ˜‰

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ No Hiru,just go with the flow..๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†
i feel Rizwan wil come back and find out the truth and then dhulai of Jamshed..๐Ÿ˜† and then soon Jamshed wil suffer his heartbreak,he wil defo apologize to her.. but i feel Michelle and Rizwan wil be the end game.. as i have said ur best frnd can make a perfect husband.๐Ÿ˜ณ but not a lover..๐Ÿ˜‰ coz love demands heartbreaks.โค๏ธ
pinkeye thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
When I am not here, JH discussions-its nainsaafi. ๐Ÿ˜†

I have a question for Jes- do you think Jamshed started playing with Michelle as his other relationship came to end abruptly. ! Ay be he had the thought seeing mamu, bt nazma getting engaged to nadeer act as a trogger to put the plan in action?Edited by pinkeye - 9 years ago
pinkeye thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Oh I also want Rizwan and Michelle to end up together but Jamshed and Micchelle have that heart warming connection. She opned up like that shedding her all emotional inhibitions for him, she would be extremely hurt, so for that I do want Jamshed to have a change of heart.

Btw, I guess Rizwan would frame Jamshed by lagal matters, thats wht I read. Toh waise hi uska ho jayega kalyan. But still excited for all the impending confrontations.Edited by pinkeye - 9 years ago
MaxMayfield thumbnail
kya...me sucks in jodi naming u know that๐Ÿ˜† 

++++++++
haila...this is just ๐Ÿ’” Uff I like rizwan yaar...jamshed has to be fantabulous fantastic for me to lovvve him more than rizwaan with michelle๐Ÿ˜†

ok got it, so rizwan and michelle will happen ur saying...its like kal ho na ho actually๐Ÿ˜‰

m interested in bhatti and salma too
++++++++++++

I have a fawad question - he said he is meeting KJo- (rumours of kalank), farah khan (WHY OH WHY??!๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†) and sanjay kapoor - ???

no mention of sujoy ghosh and amrita-imroz project - now what m i supposed to feel - happy or sad? no news is good news - or no mentioning means just rumours?1 uff this man -one eternal piece of mystery๐Ÿ’”