Chat Clubs

NUMMnesia Sufferers #3 *Strictly Invites Only* - Page 58

pinkeye thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: ...Jes...

No Di..πŸ˜† i m hell interested.πŸ˜³πŸ˜† even i m trying to get the names right too which is rare coz everyone knows how loose I m in such tasks which take a toll on me..πŸ˜†

rather i m more interested in Aamina and that man's story,forgot this character name,who is a taxy driver and already married.😳 also Adeel's one..i feel he wil defo land up in abroad.πŸ˜‰

Oh ok. πŸ˜›

Haa aapke andaze sahi hai. πŸ˜‰

With story progressing, every character will get complex, knotted rather than being simple. πŸ˜†
The way you like it perhaps.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pinkeye thumbnail
Me too leaving for now.

@Hiral, higheay discussions, saving it for later. It was surely another fiction portraying self discovery for both Veera and Mahabir.

Cya.
...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Okay I m done with epi 5 of JH!

first i didn't feel so much interest with Adeel's character,Jamshed, he has a gf and that's all..boring! but in epi 5,he has an encounter wth Michael..OMG! why i feel he wil be having a relationship with her.😲 also,there she was talking with Rizwan about the store room thing,so maybe he wil be staying with her too,as i saw in precap,Izabel wil get him out of house ..also,acc to precap,he again wil meet Micheal!

and salma and imran wil have a relationship i guess as both wil share each other heart's worth.

then what wil happen to rizwan?πŸ˜•

wow,i find it really interesting..how they have stitched the web! πŸ‘ and do i need to say,every character has brilliant and terrific screen presence!⭐️

++++++++++++++++++++++++

and now FQ ..god! bcoz of that hype,i honestly went to check Bashar Momin show.. and my god,i was frightened to see such bad performance being so highly appreciated!🀒 he doesn't have looks,plus neither  the ability to enhance the beauty to character..nothing! and Humza,first time i saw him in OST,i didn't feel like watching the show..don't know why!πŸ₯±

other than Fawad i like Adeel and Danish...they have screen presence man!πŸ‘ also the actors like Adnan Siddiqui,Faisal Rehman,Nouman,Adnan(who is playing Rizwan in JH)..they too r brilliant in case of acting and making the character stand out,no matter even if the role has no values of so called perfect hero. πŸ‘πŸΌ
pinkeye thumbnail
Should I give you the hints? About Jamshed-Michelle and Rizwan?

And you asked meaning Jes, raabta means connection or relation like kuch toh tujh se raabta.
Tawaqqo most probably is expectations. These two I know. πŸ˜†
...Jes... thumbnail
No Di,don't give me hints..i m in mood now..hopefully i wil end the remaining thing by tonight..πŸ˜†

just tell me wil Jamshed-Michelle have a relation or not?πŸ˜‰ Yes or No?..πŸ˜›

oh yah.thanks di.😳
pinkeye thumbnail
Yes your guess is right, Michelle and Jamshed woukd indulge in a romantic relationship, but who is genuine and who is just being conned is another facet. Rizwan is another piece of that jigsaw puzzle. He would not be there for a while though. Keep watching. Jamshed will
Amaze you. πŸ˜‰
...Jes... thumbnail
Okay..now me off to watching.πŸ˜‰
pinkeye thumbnail
Tum episode 10 ke baad ek break lena pkeas as I am yet to catch up and first have to complete sez. Happy viewing. πŸ˜›
MaxMayfield thumbnail
aah will be resuming JH in the nightπŸ˜‰...got busy with work..
+++++++++++++
oye hoye...ok so hamza drops out of my possible check the acting out list tooπŸ₯± me too not interested in such a caseπŸ₯± the politico stuff needs to be kept out...coz an artist is respected for his talent, no matter which country he is from, but me too wont like it if the same artist drags the political tensionsπŸ₯± thats why I like fawad too...he always holds Indian hospitality high and at the same time, keeps the dignity of his country too...

initially me dint like nouman in bari appa too...but in JH he is fabulous! such good actingπŸ‘πŸ‘ specially when he tries to speak broken english...its fantastic - its difficult when someone knows the language well and still has to act in a different wayπŸ‘

adnan - yeah, he is much more charming for sureπŸ˜‰ 

faisal qureshi is a standard face and yeah the spark in his acting is not thereπŸ˜• me too dont get the deal about himπŸ€” anyway...jaisi jiski choiceπŸ˜› 
MaxMayfield thumbnail
yo me will b back in the night too...πŸ˜› post my take on JH then..yeah there is so much left to discuss on SEZ too...
I have a question - when falak is adjusting her bed sheet...and she finds a thread hanging in it...she looks at it...introspects and pulls it out? = whats the analogy or interpretation there?