Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pinkeye thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Hiral_Halwa

I think zaat is more to do with soul...understanding ur inner self...

whereas wajood- is ur identity - which is built and associated with superficial things - name, fame, usecase...etc etc

yes its perfectly put now Hiral. Wajood is exterior self and Zaat is inner self ie city within yourself. Nice connotation.

Thts why that dirt part was refrred tto, exterior is just faade, even if it gets filthy, Almighty is not going to judge that but would see the soul, the heart. Exterior is like ornamented Shell which is hiding or blocking the view within and as human beings we are more busy ornamenting that rathn enriching the within. Thus so much displeasure when exterior is getting dirty as it makes us look ugly without knowing that the thought which make behave so may be is more filthy. πŸ‘β­οΈ

@ Jes, yes my take on that begging and seeking part is almost on the same line. But that scne did confuse me.
...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: pinkeye

yes its perfectly put now Hiral. Wajood is exterior self and Zaat is inner self ie city within yourself. Nice connotation.

Thts why that dirt part was refrred tto, exterior is just faade, even if it gets filthy, Almighty is not going to judge that but would see the soul, the heart. Exterior is like ornamented Shell which is hiding or blocking the view within and as human beings we are more busy ornamenting that rathn enriching the within. Thus so much displeasure when exterior is getting dirty as it makes us look ugly without knowing that the thought which make behave so may be is more filthy. πŸ‘β­οΈ

@ Jes, yes my take on that begging and seeking part is almost on the same line. But that scne did confuse me.

@bold : exactly..πŸ‘

yah Di,some words are confusing as we don't know Urdu that much..😳
...Jes... thumbnail
Hiru,tu ghar mein hai kya?πŸ˜† i mean kaise last epi pe aa gayi?πŸ˜†
pinkeye thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hiral_Halwa

HW - only blockbustersπŸ˜†πŸ˜† m not so good with international movies...not that updated...but loved inception and source code - the last few ones I saw - so maybe sci fi + psychological thrillers are more my thing

BW - Aamir movies without failure...since sarfarosh happened..and otherwise...I love every genre movie...nothing specific...but cant bear ridiculous brainless stuff...even if its comedy - it has to be smart comedy of errors...πŸ˜‰

oh okay. I watch hw based on recommendations only . Last I watched gone girl. Enjoyed it.
Oh I am big Nolan fanatic. Missed watching interstellar. Inception is one of my fav and so is Heith Ledger as Joker in Nolan's The Dark knight.

looking forward to watch few critically acclaimed movies next- boyhood, the imitation game and the theory of everything.

I loved HER last year though. Very unusual stuff. Do watch it if you have time. Man falling in love with operating system. nice take on our obcession with tech savyy nature. IS that our future or just an illusion? ⭐️ human emotions can never be replaced with machineries or artificial inteliigence. Love the concept basically.

bw, oh you are aamir fan. I do follow his work , but would not call myself a fan. Loved SRK in my teenage. Now he is embarssing  with his choices of films. Follow Bw as much as I can, try to watch good films, any genre, any actor, any director. Not much biased sort except for Salman Khan movies, never watched, never will. πŸ˜†
Edited by pinkeye - 9 years ago
...Jes... thumbnail
what is the name of that novel upon which SEZ is based?😳
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thank u ladies😳 - 
14-18 epis totally brilliantπŸ‘ one after the other blockbuster scenes thereπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ will write in detail for each - 

but for the dirt/ keechad scene - what a brilliant scene btwπŸ‘

there was a famous story in my religion- a very beautiful princess - she was one of our gods...she was not interested in getting married but becoz of her beauty...she had many suitors who wanted her...

one day a prince came to ask her hand and was adamant that he will marry her...and then she did a trick...she asked someone to make a life size puppet of hers...and then she brought it in front of the prince and told him to look at the puppet and open the head of the puppet...he did and a horrible smell came from inside it...and the prince backed off...

she explained - this is what is the difference between external and inner self...external beauty is just superficial...but from within - we are filled with dirt...and she renounced the world after that...
...Jes... thumbnail
Hiru,that story is wow..😳

and yes what matters is our inner soul and god only wants from us and for this he always forgives us and loves us till the end.😳
Edited by ...Jes... - 9 years ago
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
jessu re...haa weekends off naπŸ˜‰ so complete kar diya aaj...ghar mai waise bhi renovation chal raha hai...so somebody has to stay back to keep a watchπŸ˜†
++++++++++++
payel - wow will definitely try out the recommendations⭐️

ohh bhaiii...bhai is πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I liked tere naam of all his movies...rest I dont care eitherπŸ˜†πŸ₯±

SRK - yeah he charmed me too as a teen...me was a big fan of KKHH and DTPHπŸ˜†πŸ˜† literally grew up thinking college is all about playing basketballπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† but yeah Shah has lost his charm na he is much better offscreen now, than onscreen...and then his offscreen antics...of bulling journos and rumoured affairs and all...and not being able to handle criticism is just putting off too

AK - like his choice of movies...so watch it...but not like a fan fan...but wait for his movies
pinkeye thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Jes...

yah DI,same hi hai..πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

well i too used to like all that stuff till few time back but suddenly something has changed my taste forever.πŸ˜† in BW last i connected to a movie it was Highway and Queen,i m in awe of that..other than this i can't recollect any movie from 2014.πŸ˜•

and also in bengali films,i like Rituparno Ghosh's work most..u must know him?😳 and never tried Satyajit Roy's work till date.

in HW,i m open for any kind of movies..movies with all weird concepts are welcomed but as long as they r thought provoking! 😳 but yah i tried many chic flicks too in childhood.πŸ˜†

oh ok. I loved Highway too. Queen I have few reservations. will share some day to know others views on that. have you seen Haider? I loved loved loved it. ⭐️

what is that something? EmbarrassedπŸ˜†

Oh I am little surprised that you haven't watched Ray's work yet. Any specific reason for that. Confused

Yes Rituparno Ghosh was another classy story teller, sad he had to leave so early. few of his work is so good. Dosar and raincoat are my most favs though I havnet watched all his work like nouka dubi, chtriganda
...Jes... thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinkeye

oh ok. I loved Highway too. Queen I have few reservations. will share some day to know others views on that. have you seen Haider? I loved loved loved it. ⭐️

what is that something? πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Oh I am little surprised that you haven't watched Ray's work yet. Any specific reason for that. πŸ˜•

Yes Rituparno Ghosh was another classy story teller, sad he had to leave so early. few of his work is so good. Dosar and raincoat are my most favs though I havnet watched all his work like nouka dubi, chtriganda

Queen discussion?πŸ˜‰ wow waiting fro that too.πŸ‘πŸΌ Nope,i m still not done with PK..so Haider is along way.πŸ˜† but wil try to watch these movies asap.😳

well some issues of trusting people and all .. but now i can't enjoy mush,neither i ever did..but at least i never rejected those stuff,used to watch anything..par ab toh nahi dekh pati bilkul.. even i found FK's Dastaan too filled with Mush and nothing.

not any reason Di,but i never knew he is so famous in bengal era.. i got to know about it recently..weird i know.πŸ˜• and yah Rituparno..i m the only one who hasn't watched raincoat.πŸ˜† me loved his works on LGBT,first work i saw of his was his Chitrangada,that too after his death only. i love his every stuff,classic like Bariwali..πŸ‘ also many other works of his,plus noukadubi and chokher bali!πŸ‘πŸΌ