NUMMnesia Sufferers #3 *Strictly Invites Only* - Page 40

Posted: 9 years ago
@ Hiral, no the actor playing khurram role is Fawad khan. Same name with reigning superstar. ๐Ÿ˜†
I also thought the same first , then thought why would FK play a chilidish man? he is too charming to play that. ๐Ÿคฃ
the reviewer wanted some one more polished for Mansoor role, the main male protagonist. she has problems with his English speaking skills.

yes deep thought and how much effort goes into it? the dialogues have such beautiful connotations.
aamina-nouman chemistry looks pretty interesting man in the OST video๐Ÿ‘ and adeel-marina๐Ÿ˜ฒ OMG this does look like a pathbreaking show๐Ÿ‘
is there a racist remarks angle too? does look like it?๐Ÿค“
Originally posted by ...Jes...

thanks di..๐Ÿ˜ณ wow now wil try this two dramas.๐Ÿ˜‰

btw Pehchan has how many epis?
20 episodes. ๐Ÿ˜›
Originally posted by Hiral_Halwa

aamina-nouman chemistry looks pretty interesting man in the OST video๐Ÿ‘ and adeel-marina๐Ÿ˜ฒ OMG this does look like a pathbreaking show๐Ÿ‘
yah same here..show seems really pathbreaking.. even i know some other faces too..all r looking at their best.๐Ÿ‘
Originally posted by Hiral_Halwa

yes it does and also outlook of west towards muslims post 9/11 and even direct refrence of being terrorist and terror state of the world. it shows both povs, desis  and amrekans. Btw Adnan Jaffer character is friend to Marina , best friend, he plays an Indian Muslim. I guess there will be some tussle btw these two ie Adnan and Adeel character in this context. Aamina plys a character of woman suffering from domestic violence, what she  superficially is and what she is going through is a complete revelation.
Payel - Ohh๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿคฃ epic mix up in the day today๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†  
jessu was telling me there is some guy who is either named zaroon or junaid and people love him on PSF and I was like what...? thats zaroon junaid the character mayb๐Ÿคฃ turns out there is some actor called junaid khan๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

++++++++
deepz - kya hua...MF pe jaana is not khatro se khaali๐Ÿคฃ 
Originally posted by pinkeye

yes it does and also outlook of west towards muslims post 9/11 and even direct refrence of being terrorist and terror state of the world. it shows both povs, desis  and amrekans. Btw Adnan Jaffer character is friend to Marina , best friend, he plays an Indian Muslim. I guess there will be some tussle btw these two ie Adnan and Adeel character in this context. Aamina plys a character of woman suffering from domestic violence, what she  superficially is and what she is going through is a complete revelation.
oh...๐Ÿค“ god I need to start with this show asap as well...so many good shows and din mai sirf 24 hours๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

oh yeah, when my family is watching k maa shows I ll tune into YT๐Ÿ˜†
chalo final tata๐Ÿค— ..me off watching either Pehchan or JH!๐Ÿคช
me too going...will come tomorros with hopefully SEZ completed๐Ÿค— ciaozzz! ๐Ÿค—
Hiru,first finish SEZ..๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†

yah ek din mein 24 hours hai,uss mein i sleep for 10 hour.. n remaining 14 hours mein 7 hours on IF..๐Ÿ˜†