Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: pinkeye

Jes you are an ardent viewer of pak drams? I have seen you on PSF during zgh time and later too.

so whose work you prefer to watch?

yah DI,kind of..i started with HS but lost charm as it turned out a ghisa pita one story wise..IK Hiru n Sundas wil kill me for saying so but i honestly felt that.πŸ˜† then next was ZGH on Hiru's sugg..n since then i started watching Pak dramas.😳

there are many i like IAN n his dramas.. and Hiru doesn't.πŸ˜†

u already watched Malaal..that was a masterpiece acc to me.. and u can also try Khuda Aur Mohabbat and Noor Bano of his..these dramas has great content.πŸ‘πŸΌ

and then u can try Sannata,if u r dark drama lover..it is beyond gorgeous.πŸ‘

...Jes... thumbnail
repeating my request as i guess u missed it..πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: ...Jes...

yah u r special..πŸ˜‰πŸ€—

yup..bounded by Numm!

btw Di,do tell ur views on Numm..honestly i never saw ur views..maybe u post tit bits at times when we fight in the AT..πŸ˜† but would love to hear a proper view from u!😳

...Jes... thumbnail
also i liked dramas like Vasl,Aahista Aahist,Mora Piya,Rehaai..πŸ‘πŸΌ

and defo finish SEZ..u wil have a lifetime experience..Umera's work r so great.πŸ‘
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
welcome here PayelπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Jessu this CC was ur idea..u forgot kyaπŸ˜†? ainvayi mujhe credit naa doπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

little BG about us payel - 

jessu and me actually interacted a lot through Maharana pratap show preleap...and then ofcoz ZGH and Numm happened to us😳😳

u were a parichay fan πŸ˜‰?  me used to liked it too, till kekta maa spell doom on that showπŸ€’πŸ˜†

+++++++++++
yeah totally Numm adda, and then Jessu watches a lot of Pak shows, so she tells me what to watch next...aise hi she made me watch Numm...and now m like nummifiedβ˜ΊοΈπŸ˜†

and yeah goss too...like I dont like anyone who doesnt like fawad...example - faisal qureshiπŸ˜† and all other TV actors here too who are overhyped...example gober and et al

+++++++++
btw I think alone should be banned - what people are creating a ruckkuss around PK for...alone is promoting you know whatπŸ€’πŸ˜†
MaxMayfield thumbnail

sach mein all this scene didn't hit me so hard..i mean as Falaq i relate to her and realized what she went through..she used to be so arrogant and used to take pride in ...and then she got to her real worth!

the thing which knocked my senses down was - her nani used to give roti to a dog of mohalla.. and earlier when she used to come to meet nani,that dog used to bark at her.. but after she starts her self discovery,she realizes dog in not braking anymore.. she asks her nani the reason n keeps asking her.. then nani says ke coz now it knows u have no hatred or negligence for it in ur heart anymore.. then she asks how can a dog feel that? nani says if it can understand out love,then why not our hate? ..OMG,it was such a divine thing! i never ever cld think of that..i used to get afraid of dogs till yest but not anymore,aaj bhi rastey mein dogs aaye the,at my nani's place,there r many dogs in mohalla.. and really,when u look with love they don't disturb u.😳 like totally got the theme of 'khidmat-e-Khilq' aka serving the creatures.😳

and second one wil tell u later..coz u need to watch the show first for that.😳

wow yes - I did feel something abt dog will be clarified later on - coz the first scene around it was there in epi 2 itselfπŸ‘...wow it makes so much sense...πŸ‘

yes we must be compassionate...thats the rule❀️
pinkeye thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

yah DI,kind of..i started with HS but lost charm as it turned out a ghisa pita one story wise..IK Hiru n Sundas wil kill me for saying so but i honestly felt that.πŸ˜† then next was ZGH on Hiru's sugg..n since then i started watching Pak dramas.😳

there are many i like IAN n his dramas.. and Hiru doesn't.πŸ˜†

u already watched Malaal..that was a masterpiece acc to me.. and u can also try Khuda Aur Mohabbat and Noor Bano of his..these dramas has great content.πŸ‘πŸΌ

and then u can try Sannata,if u r dark drama lover..it is beyond gorgeous.πŸ‘

oh ok. You seem to be really into these dramas.

I love Umera Ahmed work. She is one master storyteller. I started with zgh ofcourse. then watched humsafar, I disliked first half πŸ˜†. But loved the second half of it for the acting. then watched mohabbat subh ka sitara hai and kept asking how did US write that nonsense. The female lead is pathetic, beyond doormat stuff. BUT I tolerated the show for Adeel Hussain. Watched daam very sketchily as the pic quality sucks, bt must say I liked it.

I am yet to get all the hoopla about meri zaat zara e benishan though.

Oh yes I loved malal a lot, and Zeenia is my fav female protagonist. IA , hmmm I guess he is a good actor provided good script and storytelling backup. Have you seen dil e muztar, its cringeworthy. I have watched 2 Offscreen, no comments.

Sannata I have seen the ost, its spooky , even the description and review of last episode seemed very unusual, I guess will give it a try when mind is at peace.

SEZ, Will complete fast then , so that I can start discussing it here.
...Jes... thumbnail
Hiru re credit fro inviting her..πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

haan Hiru,tu hi ek hai jisse itna lamba contact hai mera IF pe..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† others r not so regular u see.πŸ˜’

haan me too hard a lot of parichay.. the hero even won awards for the show ..πŸ˜†

but u never watched AAπŸ₯Ί..btw i saw in FK AT,Adnan  has a clean record..,me likes that man now.☺️
MaxMayfield thumbnail
OMGosh the JH OST is beautiful❀️ thanks for the link Payel😳 
OMG I just heard tu jo chhule pyaar se - saiyaan lyrics - wow! what a stunning fusion!

btw Payel u watched Pyare afzal by any chance...me and jessu dont get the hype and praises around that show...OST video was enuf to put us offπŸ˜†
...Jes... thumbnail
Originally posted by: pinkeye

oh ok. You seem to be really into these dramas.

I love Umera Ahmed work. She is one master storyteller. I started with zgh ofcourse. then watched humsafar, I disliked first half πŸ˜†. But loved the second half of it for the acting. then watched mohabbat subh ka sitara hai and kept asking how did US write that nonsense. The female lead is pathetic, beyond doormat stuff. BUT I tolerated the show for Adeel Hussain. Watched daam very sketchily as the pic quality sucks, bt must say I liked it.

I am yet to get all the hoopla about meri zaat zara e benishan though.

Oh yes I loved malal a lot, and Zeenia is my fav female protagonist. IA , hmmm I guess he is a good actor provided good script and storytelling backup. Have you seen dil e muztar, its cringeworthy. I have watched 2 Offscreen, no comments.

Sannata I have seen the ost, its spooky , even the description and review of last episode seemed very unusual, I guess will give it a try when mind is at peace.

SEZ, Will complete fast then , so that I can start discussing it here.

yah Di,i m into them..coz it helps me in many ways..😳

DEM was just a joke,the story is so blah..i don't need to even watch it..and yah IK off screen IVs..he is very disliked for his words on skin tone.πŸ˜† but i m just talking abt his work,nothing more.πŸ˜†

and the show u mentioned MSKSH,inn sab shows ke wiki se hi i rejected them..πŸ˜† yah Zeenia my one fab character.πŸ‘πŸΌ

now Sannata.. yep,it is brilliant.😳
pinkeye thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hi Hiral, thanks for the welcome. πŸ€—

oh I haven't seen Indian series for long now. Last was beintehaa, tried, got irritated, given up. πŸ˜†

I joined IF for parichay only as I really like Sameer Soni. Parichay was good and Kunal was a great character till ekta got ekta mata trp badao attack. 😑 I am yet to finish an indian series till date. Aaj tak koi show ka end tak nahi dekha maine.

aout having a cc for numm, jiska bhi tha, bada sweet idea tha. πŸ˜›

who is alone? Some bw forum member? that place is for lunatics. I have watched pk and have mixed feelings about it as I am yet to fathom alien singing dancing and falling in love and going back with casettes . sorry but that was so hindi film type ke mujhe bada jhatka laga.