Frequent Posters

...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Hiral_Halwa

whats the best word to describe wali's charm -??☺️

I think emoticons do the job for me😳
+++++++++++

deepu - talking of MB...yeah she was idealistic...but she is also the reason wali was the way he was...not the sole reason ofcoz...I think amtul's blood in him +MB's upbringing + wali's own understanding of situation...sums up wali bakht - there were times when sikandar bakht's grandson showed traits too, like shooting a gun...or when he imposed his authority - but the difference was that he did it for the right things...for justice...whereas Bade saheb misused it beyond the beyond🤢

Hiru Wali's charm is,was and always wil be Mehzabeen.😛 that thing about him is the only thing which made him what he is..☺️

and yup MB was idealistic but she also did mistake..i mean trusting that bakht and getting prego and all.. for her mistakes she paid whole life..
...Jes... thumbnail

fawad is pakistan's aamir kya? he has done max 10 shows...I think...compared to his contemporaries thats a pretty less number😲

es exactly..😉🥳
...Jes... thumbnail

haila😆 😲 did u know nadia jamil - the behadd lady has been wanting to direct or write something with mahira-fawad-sanam baloch in it😆 I cant even imagine the fanwars if that kind of a project would ever materalize 😆

IKR...its creepy😳 they are friends and thats good enuf anyway...why there is need to tarnish reputations here🤢

sanam s - yeah she is very dignified😳

@bold : i already lost my interest. 😵

haan aur ab toh main bilkul nahi sahungi..🤣

haan IKR,me loves her for that..🤗
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

^^ new fawad pic😉 ok glaresss yuuummm😆
...Jes... thumbnail

yeah m talking abt both too😆 qureshi bores me 😳 neither does he catch attention with personality...sometimes I think m such a obssessed fawad fan...ke uske saamne sab mujhe not so good lagtey hai😆 but I think amongst all the boys, except fawad - I love to watch adeel😳

u watched Danish stuff?🤔 he too is fab in acting n screen presence..i m liking him too.👍🏼
...Jes... thumbnail

^^ new fawad pic😉 ok glaresss yuuummm😆

awww he looks fab!☺️
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...Jes...

Hiru Wali's charm is,was and always wil be Mehzabeen.😛 that thing about him is the only thing which made him what he is..☺️

and yup MB was idealistic but she also did mistake..i mean trusting that bakht and getting prego and all.. for her mistakes she paid whole life..

yeah, MB's wali ☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️but I also dig the heir wali...and his struggle with Bade saheb...the whole cotton mills thing thats going on in the bg.,..where we see the compassionate feudal lord wali emerging...it just makes me go ooohhh! what a wonderful person❤️

oh yeah MB did do that big mistake
...Jes... thumbnail
haaye Hiru,jab se tera Dil Darbadar VM aaya hai,main toh wohi dekh ke jee rahi hoon..😳😆 aisa mast VM banaya tu ne..☺️☺️

and this song still is killing me..❤️
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Yet to watch danish😳 sannata has him right?
+++++++
aww thanks yaar🤗 m so glad u liked it so much❤️
...Jes... thumbnail

yeah, MB's wali ☺️but I also dig the heir wali...and his struggle with Bade saheb...the whole cotton mills thing thats going on in the bg.,..where we see the compassionate feudal lord wali emerging...it just makes me go ooohhh! what a wonderful person❤️

oh yeah MB did do that big mistake

haan woh hi toh.😛 the blood thing amtters.he is after all a Bakht,his blood.. and as u said,he used that thing positively..😃 and that vibe in him was result of MB's nurturing.😳 also he gained much enthusiasm of fighting against feudalism when he got to know about MB's past!😳☺️

yah all was MB's mistake na - and she took the blame n accepted to become a vani.