...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
welcome Deepu di n Zari di..🤗

oho at least ppl watching Numm!🥳
...Jes... thumbnail
Deepu DI,achcha i got Neelam stuff..now wil u plz talk about Wali and Mehzabeen?☺️ how u find them?😉
...Jes... thumbnail
Originally posted by: _zari_

I know this one is for strictly invites, but can I also join this cc😳

Di,ur views plz..😛
...Jes... thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hiral_Halwa

ok so I started watching SEZ...and it was very different till first 30 minutes...interesting start - falak is an archaelogy sculpting student and is on site survey...and was fascinated by a kabristan and also falak represents the new age girl...fashionable, cool, curious, smart, but not spirtually inclined...her scenes with her friend hamza and nani are amazing..and enlightening and mahira seems at ease here, coz its almost like playing her ownself...omgish...mohib mirza is pretty good looking man😉

and then something happened which was sooo sick!😲😆WTH man - sarmad khoosat the director of HS, had a cameo here...and god that scene🤣👎🏼 I just heard HS romantic music in SEZ...😲 and that scene🤣 he had come to meet as prospective suitor...and they are discussing HS in it...and falak hates that cheap pakistani drama...like WTH man🤣 it was like pulling off a self deprecating joke on HS and promoting it at the same time

I MEAN SERIOUSLY...HS is close to my heart...and sarmad ne uska mazaaak banaya, in his otehr show...isnt HS his baby too😡

u know becoz of this sarmad had to distance himself from SEZ credits...people were furious with this scene😲

but yes falak-hamza scenes are very nice and refreshing and falak-naani scenes are game changers I think

Okay..😉

honestly - that antic seems so cheap!😵

means yeh epi mera FF mode pe jayega..😆 Hiru,u asked my raaz na?😛 my raaz is i FF stuff alot..🤣🤣 but i do detail watching of my fab ones.😉 first 2-3 epis i watch properly n then i start my FFing acc to my favs..🤣
...Jes... thumbnail
rally JenAm fans now started?😆 Once i used to be a JenAm fan too.. but i was more interested in Am..😆 Am ki wajah se Jen ko bhi bardasht kiya.. ab kisi ko bhi nahi pasand..😆

but still i will say Am is a man with golden heart plz don't drag him down with Jen.🥱
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Ok jesswa...I think its a nice deep show😉 episode 2 down - and I used ur tactic😉😉
i connect to falak - she is one of us I think...umera ahmed show - no doubts - writing is brilliant...

and its about an artist's obsession + journey to spirituality 

its going well so far😛

I love the OST - it has that sufi feels...love triangle yes...but I like mahira-mohib chemistry a lot...very natural...mikaal is a showpiece so far🥱

and samina perzada as naani - is bang on👏
_zari_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ...Jes...

Di,ur views plz..😛

Jes I m just abt to start the second episode,  so will comment after that,  well one scene which I liked in the first episode was,  when neelams mom was standing outside her mil room in the end and was crying at the same time that ost was playing,  I don't know but I felt really bad for the woman,  it was like she was completely helpless in this feudal setup and couldn't do anything abt it...
...Jes... thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hiral_Halwa

Ok jesswa...I think its a nice deep show😉 episode 2 down - and I used ur tactic😉😉

i connect to falak - she is one of us I think...umera ahmed show - no doubts - writing is brilliant...

and its about an artist's obsession + journey to spirituality 

its going well so far😛

I love the OST - it has that sufi feels...love triangle yes...but I like mahira-mohib chemistry a lot...very natural...mikaal is a showpiece so far🥱

and samina perzada as naani - is bang on👏

okay Hiru with speed..🤣

i wil take but time to start.. yeh meri beheno ne mera kachra kar diya ..6 behen ho toh insaan kare bhi kya.. n the one reading in 8th standard is like the most childish,jaan nikal di usne meri..main bach ke aa geyi ghar..😆 aur us pe yeh puri duniya itni khush hai ke mujhe dukh ho raha hai..new year! 🥱

btw samian peerzada mam here..😃 ab toh dekhungi main..😆👍🏼
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
oh man I need to rewatch episode 1 of numm...thats one of the least watched on my repeats...rest it seems I have mugged it up dialogue to dialogue😆 *sigh*
yess the silence and the OST...its like OST gives words to the feelings of the characters in the show🥺 most importantly wali and MB in the upcoming episodes💔
...Jes... thumbnail
Originally posted by: _zari_

Jes I m just abt to start the second episode,  so will comment after that,  well one scene which I liked in the first episode was,  when neelams mom was standing outside her mil room in the end and was crying at the same time that ost was playing,  I don't know but I felt really bad for the woman,  it was like she was completely helpless in this feudal setup and couldn't do anything abt it...

yah Di,even that woman is helpless.. and something with her past too,hope as u progress with epis u wil be able to catch it as u connected to her..maybe u can help us decoding that! 😳