Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
haan i don't have Zindagi so did the honours myself..😉

Samina Peerzada..my god,such a powerpact actor she is!👏 i m in awe of her..❤️ also the lil girl playing Kuslum(the grown one,still hardly of 18+) is so so cute and adorable<3

aur Rabi ke Akmal Chahu toh!☺️ haaye meri beti ko Rabi ke Akmal Chahu jaisa Papa mile bas!🤪
...Jes... thumbnail
aur flop mein APHG n ISK bhi hai,n they needed to be there.🥱 but yah TSHJP also that Gullak show is good,has some content at least! but yehi hota hai achche shows ke sath..😵 and i wanna party for BI n R being present there.🥳

oh yah and bechara article writer ne fans ki dhamki se darke article title change kar diya ..now it says 'The End of Tv shows' 🤣🤣
...Jes... thumbnail
yeh dekho aaj new years eve hai aur main bhool gayi..🤣🤣🤣 yeh toh shukr ho unn kamchor nikammo ka jo fokat mein music baja baja ke sab ko yaad dilatey hai..🤪🤣
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ...Jes...

aur flop mein APHG n ISK bhi hai,n they needed to be there.🥱 but yah TSHJP also that Gullak show is good,has some content at least! but yehi hota hai achche shows ke sath..😵 and i wanna party for BI n R being present there.🥳

oh yah and bechara article writer ne fans ki dhamki se darke article title change kar diya ..now it says 'The End of Tv shows' 🤣🤣

OMG what??😲🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

u know I had commented on BI article when it ended...duh I was already 😳 coz it was supposed to be inspired from Humsafar😡 and I know how the writers reallyyy ruin the adaptations...

and the fandom thot that I m jealous aashish-sanaya fan who is whining coz RR ended before BI😲🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

omg what hearty laugh I had🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 

stupid RR, stupid BI😵😆
...Jes... thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hiral_Halwa

OMG what??🤣

u know I had commented on BI article when it ended...duh I was already 😳 coz it was supposed to be inspired from Humsafar😡 and I know how the writers reallyyy ruin the adaptations...

and the fandom thot that I m jealous aashish-sanaya fan who is whining coz RR ended before BI🤣

omg what hearty laugh I had🤣 

stupid RR, stupid BI😵😆

haan sab ko lagta hai agar hum kisi cheez ko support nahi kar rahe then we are in another team..

waise me used to like BI in initial epis.. but marriage hote hi shows lost charm..so boring! love track bhi ghatiyan the..🤢 male lead bekar,nikamma..😵 at least Pak shows mein male leads go to work.😳

and SP has started new show,Tu Mera Hero,where male lead promotes Kamchori and Idleness!😳 aur usse bhi bekar woh ladki who has faltu ka love for him!🤢 the scene where girl was born is so yuck.. janam hone ke baad girl didn't cry but waited for to TV music ring in her ears..aise bokwas ladki ko hi bokwas ladka Hero lagega!
MaxMayfield thumbnail
m in love with fawad☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️😆 nothing new...but he is so good in transitioning in roles...was watching all his scenes...from all his shows and every character looks and acts different☺️ ufff☺️
but wali was the toughest totallly...so much conveying through eyes OMG☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️

i had some question yaar on Numm in the morning, now I forgot😡😭

haa, wow just remembered...u know when wali is smiling about neelam in the car in epi 17...and then becomes serious again - coz he gets MB's FB of being ill...was he guilty for even for a moment thinking of neelam...when someone (MB) who he loved so much was in pain for so long - his change of expressions seemed to state that🤓
...Jes... thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hiral_Halwa

m in love with fawad😆 nothing new...but he is so good in transitioning in roles...was watching all his scenes...from all his shows and every character looks and acts different☺️ ufff☺️

but wali was the toughest totallly...so much conveying through eyes OMG☺️

i had some question yaar on Numm in the morning, now I forgot😡😭

haa, wow just remembered...u know when wali is smiling about neelam in the car in epi 17...and then becomes serious again - coz he gets MB's FB of being ill...was he guilty for even for a moment thinking of neelam...when someone (MB) who he loved so much was in pain for so long - his change of expressions seemed to state that🤓

haan haan me knows.😉😆☺️ achcha toh VM on the way?😛

haan me too feel so .. coz yahi toh hota hai. he feels comic relief with Neelu 😆 but MB yaad aatey hi back to his ownself,dark,intense,passionate..☺️☺️

also,me now loves Hubby Wali more.. like he inquiring about MB!☺️ aur room mein Neelu itne taaney mar rahi thi par phir bhi woh kaha sunta hai,har waqt MB ki ratt lagaye betha rehta hai..☺️
Edited by ...Jes... - 9 years ago
MaxMayfield thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Jes...

haan haan me knows.😉😆☺️ achcha toh VM on the way?😛

haan me too feel so .. coz yahi toh hota hai. he feels comic relief with Neelu 😆 but MB yaad aatey hi back to his ownself,dark,intense,passionate..☺️☺️

also,me now loves Hubby Wali more.. like he inquiring about MB!☺️ aur room mein Neelu itne taaney mar rahi thi par phir bhi woh kaha sunta hai,har waqt MB ki ratt lagaye betha rehta hai..☺️

not like a VM VM...but more like a combination of all his best scenes in respective expressions - like anger, sadness, romance etc etc from all his shows😉

neelu😲😆 haha, yeah...neelu was like this pampered child who he was tolerating...and sometimes when u stay with even the most irritating thing, they become a habit of sorts😕

but MB toh...ek baat badi acchi kahi thi kisine AT pe...when MB is praising him for becoming samajhdaar and all...he is stumped...like wow MB praised him...oh man☺️

MaxMayfield thumbnail
mera popat ho gaya MP forum pe🤣 ajabgarh is named on some guy ajab?😆

MaxMayfield thumbnail
deepu ko accha nahi laga lagta hai numm😆