Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Hiral_Halwa

yeah consummation ka debate har baar har show mai hota hai kya😆😆😆?

haa mujhe actually adnan siddiqui onscreen zyada pasand nahi hai...he is a gem offscreen - saw his IV with saba qamar on tonite with HSY, boy both are as different as chalk and cheese...if SQ is a firebrand and motor mouth...adnan is as cool as a cucumber and talks sensible stuff😆

I felt in maat there were many scenes where he could have performed better...🤔 maybe he is better in AA coz thats more recent performance😉

haan hoti hi hai,kyun ki woh log dikhate jo nahi..😆 also,i find it a great plus point in pak shows..Indian shows mein night se pehle 10 din tak preparations dikhate hai.. phir bhagam bhag karte hai kuch 2-3 epi tak,finally he is able to catch her.. ab yeh kya bat huyi,ladki toh razi hi nahi hai.😆

see yah IK,he looked good in AA!😳 Vasl mein bhi he had a looser role.. yahan bhi he is loser only,but jab he said he loves Haya,tab main sab bhool gayi.😛 fangirl syndrome😆
...Jes... thumbnail
oh yah got it.😎 that warm thingy abt FK dramas is his roles r really well etched n well portrayed where u can feel a connection to the male leads also.👍🏼 like take PJP - there male lead ko ek complex character dikha sakte the but he came across total spineless! 👎🏼
...Jes... thumbnail
🤣 OMG! this VM is fab..totally new look de diya ZGH ko.😆

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=n1bKP964YwI[/YOUTUBE]
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Ohh so its not just about fawad then😆
I thot fawad shows are different coz they have fawad in it☺️😳

thing abt that man is that he looks good,  but he acts even better...so me started loving his looks...coz I fell in love with the actor in him☺️
for eg - ZGH and HS were women centric shows, and zaroon would have come across as a more of a chauvanist and asher as more of a looser if someone else performed instead of fawad...but he generates liking and sympathy with some of kind of heart touching portrayal

I agree writers have a big role...but fawad is the only actor who I love sooo much coz he has some crazy screen presence too🥳🤪

...Jes... thumbnail

Ohh so its not just about fawad then😆

I thot fawad shows are different coz they have fawad in it☺️😳

thing abt that man is that he looks good,  but he acts even better...so me started loving his looks...coz I fell in love with the actor in him☺️
for eg - ZGH and HS were women centric shows, and zaroon would have come across as a more of a chauvanist and asher as more of a looser if someone else performed instead of fawad...but he generates liking and sympathy with some of kind of heart touching portrayal

I agree writers have a big role...but fawad is the only actor who I love sooo much coz he has some crazy screen presence too🥳🤪

haan toh wohi toh boli thi na main bhi..😆 tu bhi pagal hai.🤪🤣
...Jes... thumbnail
that Veera girl had SR on show before marriage.😆

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=BlVoRUMtKbw

now i feel nothing on seeing such typical SRs of TW! 🥱
MaxMayfield thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Jes...

that Veera girl had SR on show before marriage.😆

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=BlVoRUMtKbw

now i feel nothing on seeing such typical SRs of TW! 🥱

does the link have details of SRs?😆 badabam booosh👎🏼

me too...m like bluggghh to the SR chants now and that change came only after watching Pak shows...and yess the typical SRs in our show😵 inn lamho ke daaman mai...throwing, pulling catching...yikes did u watch IKNMP yesterday - the way neil manhandled ragini in the precap😳😡 - thats it m done! I wass watching for my mom - now not anymore🤢 all this pulling pushing annoys me 😡😡😡

I only fought for numm - coz people were avoiding the obvious😆😕😆

MaxMayfield thumbnail
btw...that just makes my heart go zooom☺️ wali handled MB so beautifully...so delicately, like she is a delicate flower u know☺️ the way he was making her drink cough syrup☺️🤪 and placing his hand on her head...OMGosh☺️
MaxMayfield thumbnail

not that I like sonam or had a change of heart😉 - but these pics are nice😆

fawad looks cute in these😳 btw I have to say there is some crap on BW forum on accepting fawad coz he is a pakistani! its really disgusting man when people target artists on nationality - 

this man acts fabulously...I dont care whether he is a brit, paki, american, australian, russian! and he has more talent than many here...so what is the problem?😕 we can like a leonardo dicaprio...or there are some insane fans of R-Pattinson even though he is a brit...then why is it so hard to accept a pakistani? he isnt the one who is planting bombs in our country for godsake?!😡 hate those who run organizations and fund them...not those who have nothing to do with it?!🤓

and fawad in rediff's worst actors list is so ridiculous...he wasnt his best in KS...but worst in the year...is unbelievable?!🤢👎🏼 jelly competitors babe...some actors here are totally facing the heat...and my appreciation for a certain khan is totally going down the drain - he is one of those who totally doesnt digest his criticism or other's success...on top of it his stupid movies...

...Jes... thumbnail

does the link have details of SRs?😆 badabam booosh👎🏼

me too...m like bluggghh to the SR chants now and that change came only after watching Pak shows...and yess the typical SRs in our show😵 inn lamho ke daaman mai...throwing, pulling catching...yikes did u watch IKNMP yesterday - the way neil manhandled ragini in the precap😳😡 - thats it m done! I wass watching for my mom - now not anymore🤢 all this pulling pushing annoys me 😡😡😡

I only fought for numm - coz people were avoiding the obvious😆😕😆

haan utna hi kiya hai dono ne..😆 yeh bhi kya kam hai?😕 mujh se choti ladki hai woh,dekh ke hi mera dimag satak jata hai..chii!!! feels like my younger cousin is doing all that crap scenes on TV 😳.. n how can her parents allow yaar!😲

uff - SR ke name pe audience pe attyachar by TV ppl!🤡 trying to make all those TRP aunties horny by showing cheap antics! 🤬 honestly,they insult n make a scene out of a utmost private moment between a couple. 🤢👎🏼

RR aisa kar raha hai?😲 wasn't the show about two aged person and mature stuff?😵

haan baba,waha toh waise hi dikh raha hai,dikhane ki zarurat bhi nahi hai..😆 par as u see still many many ppl wil see it never happened! 🤪😆