Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Funtimes CC 32#|INVITE ONLY| (Page 48)

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bluerobin

Let salman khan , puneet issar , vindu dara singh , upen patel , sushant and other male admirers of diandra marry her - marriage with everyone for 6 months .

Haha..But Diandra only wants Gautam EmbarrassedLOL 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.Dilwale.Pri_BS-MONA-GrumpyTheCat

bluerobin IF-Sizzlerz
bluerobin
bluerobin

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MONA-

ROFL You are bang on Defending Gautam again... I missed your this side Clap

Mona , I defend gautam in things which I believe is right . In diandra case I am 1000% with gautam no matter how much people blame gautam . But in Dimpy's case I can't defend him and he is wrong and he got unnecessarily trapped in the words of salman khan , puneet issar and pritam singh .

rupa_6ArianaGrande-MONA-GrumpyTheCat

-AAMIRnSHERRY- IF-Sizzlerz
-AAMIRnSHERRY-
-AAMIRnSHERRY-

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rogerrocks

Let salman khan , puneet issar , vindu dara singh , upen patel , sushant and other male admirers of diandra marry her - marriage with everyone for 6 months .

Haha..But Diandra only wants Gautam EmbarrassedLOL 

But Gautam doesn't wants her naa
That's the thing LOL
Wo kahi aur hi gum hay Wink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rupa_6Pri_BS-MONA-GrumpyTheCatrogerrocks

uscgirl IF-Dazzler
uscgirl
uscgirl

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 1:00am | IP Logged

Originally posted by uscgirl

@blue Ditto... mein itni gaaliya de rahi hu Dian ko... I dont trust her at all.. abhi bhi natak kar rahi hai... aur media ke samne bhi G said we are friends there was no relationship. She kissed me and i kissed hr back so some attraction... then what the hell she is telling that he confessed?!

Gautam kissed her back in bathroom - That is the biggest headlines of 2014 which gautam denied according to abla naari diandra . kuch bhi . She is again telling - I saved you in adalat task , what saving ? She is the one going behind him when he continuously tells he considers her as friend . I am amused that there are people tweeting and admiring her . kya zamaana aa gaya - followers for horny desperate women

I agree yaar. The way we saw her being so sexually frustrated and following G everywhere was painful. On top of that people are thanking her.. I cant take it anymore. 

I will just ignore her as this should be her last claim to fame. And the woman is dead for me. She wont be in BB for next 4 weeks, so only good thing I am looking forward to.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rupa_6bluerobinPri_BS-MONA-GrumpyTheCatIshaqzaadi

-AAMIRnSHERRY-
-AAMIRnSHERRY-

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 1:03am | IP Logged

@blue Ditto... mein itni gaaliya de rahi hu Dian ko... I dont trust her at all.. abhi bhi natak kar rahi hai... aur media ke samne bhi G said we are friends there was no relationship. She kissed me and i kissed hr back so some attraction... then what the hell she is telling that he confessed?!

Gautam kissed her back in bathroom - That is the biggest headlines of 2014 which gautam denied according to abla naari diandra . kuch bhi . She is again telling - I saved you in adalat task , what saving ? She is the one going behind him when he continuously tells he considers her as friend . I am amused that there are people tweeting and admiring her . kya zamaana aa gaya - followers for horny desperate women

I agree yaar. The way we saw her being so sexually frustrated and following G everywhere was painful. On top of that people are thanking her.. I cant take it anymore. 

I will just ignore her as this should be her last claim to fame. And the woman is dead for me. She wont be in BB for next 4 weeks, so only good thing I am looking forward to.

Men to yehi shukar kar raha Hun ke Wo bemaar hay aj kal 
Warna as a WC a jati dimaag kharab karn

uscgirlrupa_6Pri_BS-MONA-

.Dilwale. IF-Sizzlerz
.Dilwale.
.Dilwale.

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 1:04am | IP Logged
LF updates? CryLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-MONA-

-AAMIRnSHERRY-
-AAMIRnSHERRY-

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 1:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Disputed.

LF updates? CryLOL

Yaar please koi dispute Jee ki baat sunlo Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

uscgirl-MONA-GrumpyTheCat

bluerobin IF-Sizzlerz
bluerobin
bluerobin

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 1:07am | IP Logged

I agree with each and every word said by you yaar . In this whole season she did one good thing to warn about puneet . God sent Ajaz khan and Mohit . Ajaz makes Gautam very happy and someone to joke around , I am hoping Mohit has sealed back dimpy gautam bond , as a viewer he echoed what I was thinking in his khabri interview , so hopefully he did patch up of gaumpy .

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

uscgirlrupa_6-MONA--AAMIRnSHERRY-GrumpyTheCat

Go to top