Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Funtimes CC 32#|INVITE ONLY| (Page 107)

.Dilwale. IF-Sizzlerz
.Dilwale.
.Dilwale.

Joined: 13 January 2006
Posts: 10537

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rogerrocks

Originally posted by .Disputed.

@CC

Are you taking about the bathroom taunt by Sonali and Pritam?


What bathroom taunt? LOL  Right now on LF, Gautam looks normal and is talking to Ajaz & Puneet LOL


Gautam and Sonali ka light nok jhok. Sonali said something to Gautam. He replied ke agar sirf yeh kehna chor do tu larke tumhare liye jaan de dein gey. But tum aise kyun baat karti ho.

Pritam jumped in and said ke tu kya samajhta hai. Yeh ladki Amsterdam tak gayi hai. Teri tarah nahi hai jiski pohnch sirf Bathroom tak ho.

Then Sonali said yeh Darpok hai isliye iski Cannes wali film ka naam bhi darpok tha.

Gautam went quiet for a quite a few seconds. He looked hurt and taken aback.

Then he quietly replied haan yaar meine tu zindagi mein kuch kiya he nahi.

Pritam and Sonali went on laughing. Their idea of a 'joke' I guess.




Edited by .Disputed. - 31 December 2014 at 11:23am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

rinku90Scorpio_VelvetGrumpyTheCatPri_BSMeherbaanfire_gun-EvilDesires-rogerrocks

-MONA- IF-Sizzlerz
-MONA-
-MONA-

Joined: 17 April 2013
Posts: 11892

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Swaronvrushan

Dimpy and upen in bottom 2...will b evicted in hour...most chance of upen as rahul mahajan coming so dimpy can b saved fr content

Thank you... I hpe we get our New Year's gift from BB Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GrumpyTheCat

GrumpyTheCat IF-Sizzlerz
GrumpyTheCat
GrumpyTheCat

Joined: 05 November 2014
Posts: 12482

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Disputed.

Originally posted by rogerrocks

Originally posted by .Disputed.

@CC

Are you taking about the bathroom taunt by Sonali and Pritam?


What bathroom taunt? LOL  Right now on LF, Gautam looks normal and is talking to Ajaz & Puneet LOL


Gautam and Sonali ka light nok jhok. Sonali said something to Gautam. He replied ke agar sirf yeh kehna chor do tu larke tumhare liye jaan de dein gey. But tum aise kyun baat karti ho.

Pritam jumped in and said ke tu kya samajhta hai. Yeh ladki Amsterdam tak gayi hai. Teri tarah nahi hai jiski pohnch sirf Bathroom tak ho.

Then Sonali said yeh Darpok hai isliye iski Cannes wali film ka naam bhi darpok tha.

Gautam went quiet for a quite a few seconds. He looked hurt and taken aback.

Then he quietly replied haan yaar meine tu zindagi mein kuch kiya he nahi.

Pritam and Sonali went on laughing. Their idea of a 'joke' I guess.



Such cheapsters DeadDeadDead
Har baath pe bathroom ..

Gautam ko bolna chaiye the "isiliye tumhharey fil ka naam Xpose tha" .but he is bigger than tht and doesn't resort to mocking anyone in any such ways.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rinku90Scorpio_VelvetPri_BSMeherbaan-MONA--EvilDesires-

-MONA- IF-Sizzlerz
-MONA-
-MONA-

Joined: 17 April 2013
Posts: 11892

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Can I pleade killing of Sonali and Pritam Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GrumpyTheCat

-AAMIRnSHERRY- IF-Sizzlerz
-AAMIRnSHERRY-
-AAMIRnSHERRY-

Joined: 11 November 2013
Posts: 18333

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 11:28am | IP Logged
What has happened to my account lol...
There's definitely something wrong
rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Joined: 02 October 2012
Posts: 44348

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Disputed.



Gautam and Sonali ka light nok jhok. Sonali said something to Gautam. He replied ke agar sirf yeh kehna chor do tu larke tumhare liye jaan de dein gey. But tum aise kyun baat karti ho.

Pritam jumped in and said ke tu kya samajhta hai. Yeh ladki Amsterdam tak gayi hai. Teri tarah nahi hai jiski pohnch sirf Bathroom tak ho.

Then Sonali said yeh Darpok hai isliye iski Cannes wali film ka naam bhi darpok tha.

Gautam went quiet for a quite a few seconds. He looked hurt and taken aback.

Then he quietly replied haan yaar meine tu zindagi mein kuch kiya he nahi.

Pritam and Sonali went on laughing. Their idea of a 'joke' I guess.




Woah Stern Smile   I don know if i should feel sorry for Gautam or for ppl like Sonali & Upen who have this superiority complex for no reason without really doing much in life LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

rinku90Scorpio_VelvetGrumpyTheCatbluerobinPri_BS-MONA--EvilDesires-

-EvilDesires- IF-Stunnerz
-EvilDesires-
-EvilDesires-

Joined: 01 June 2011
Posts: 38409

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Beautyandbrain

Such cheapsters DeadDeadDead
Har baath pe bathroom ..

Gautam ko bolna chaiye the "isiliye tumhharey fil ka naam Xpose tha" .but he is bigger than tht and doesn't resort to mocking anyone in any such ways.


lol gud oneLOL

btw I dun expect anythin from these 2 losers, they are just using Gautam n I dun find anythin genuine in their frenship wid Gautam...fake ppl

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rinku90Scorpio_VelvetGrumpyTheCatbluerobinMeherbaan-MONA-

bluerobin IF-Sizzlerz
bluerobin
bluerobin

Joined: 22 September 2011
Posts: 15044

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rogerrocks


Woah Stern Smile   I don know if i should feel sorry for Gautam or for ppl like Sonali & Upen who have this superiority complex for no reason without really doing much in life LOL


gautam deserved it from these two . he was hell bent on teaching manners to dimpy . Now see what his so called friends sonali and pritam tell about him in the open . Dosthi ki misaal pritam aur sonali ke naam

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MeherbaanGrumpyTheCat-EvilDesires-rogerrocks

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Funtimes CC #56 |INVITE ONLY|

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: --SH7_Sunny--   Replies: 1203   Views: 36380

--SH7_Sunny-- 1203 36380 03 February 2015 at 7:54am by .Amrita
Funtimes CC #55 |INVITE ONLY|

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -MONA-   Replies: 1198   Views: 33288

-MONA- 1198 33288 02 February 2015 at 8:14am by .Amrita
Funtimes CC #54 |INVITE ONLY| Lets celebrate the champ GG has won

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 151 152

Author: --SH7_Sunny--   Replies: 1212   Views: 31262

--SH7_Sunny-- 1212 31262 31 January 2015 at 11:58pm by -MONA-
Funtimes CC #53 |INVITE ONLY|

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -MONA-   Replies: 1198   Views: 32788

-MONA- 1198 32788 31 January 2015 at 7:17am by --SH7_Sunny--
Funtimes CC #52 |INVITE ONLY|

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: --SH7_Sunny--   Replies: 1194   Views: 32042

--SH7_Sunny-- 1194 32042 30 January 2015 at 10:37am by bbsai

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index