Funtimes CC 32#|INVITE ONLY| - Page 113

Posted: 9 years ago
Happy wala new year to all of you hope in this new year every Gauti lover get chance to meet with him ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿค—๐ŸฅณMona ko pyari si bhabhi mile ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by rogerrocks

Haan so he gets to promote the most awaited film of the year ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†

Wher BB edited Vikram and Salmaan taking his name in WKW ๐Ÿคฃ
Originally posted by ravibans

good morning dosto kya news suna di subah subha 
OMG super star Upen patel evicted in midnight ๐Ÿ˜›..aisa b koi karta hai super star ke sath๐Ÿ˜† ...Upen nagar or potty pur main to ek dum sannnata hoga or udaasi chai hogi ๐Ÿ˜† ek din ka silence day annouced kar diya gaya hai dono jagah ๐Ÿ˜† 

so guys party to banti hai... ๐Ÿฅณ

LF: Punz ka pakao bhashan khatam hogaya aur ab he's doing morning run all alone. Seems like lights are still off

Happy wala new year to all of you hope in this new year every Gauti lover get chance to meet with him ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿค—๐ŸฅณMona ko pyari si bhabhi mile ๐Ÿ˜†

Thank you... Gautam ki wife ya Appki wife ... Chalo dono mile๐Ÿ˜‰
Originally posted by Beautyandbrain

but you not liked SRK na ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†
Gud Morning Eceryone n Wish U All A Very Happiiee New Year once again๐Ÿค—
I just came to chk the news of Upen's eviction at night was not a rumour๐Ÿ˜†   Yayyyeee he was really thrown out midnight๐Ÿฅณ

but you not liked SRK na ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†

I like the song and to dance .Aaj toh mujhe SRK bhi pasand hain itni khush hoon main .. ..Mujhe Upen se Nafrat hain  ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข

Edited by Beautyandbrain - 9 years ago
Guys, I have noticed that whenever BB has uploaded their episode on colors website, they usually keep Gauti's pic as the thumbnail. Even right now for yesterday's episode they have Gauti-Mohit pic  BB really knows how to attract viewers ๐Ÿ˜ณ