Originally posted by tina59

what did mohit gulati tell sonali?

He complimented her by saying she's beautiful

Sonali said thank you :)
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by CaptainCharisma

Can anyone read my posts?.

lol๐Ÿ˜†

they edited that Gautam Sonali scene where he was running after her to take him for the party

they cut their masti in the party as well, showed very lil bit of it...actually the whole party thing was rushed n edited very badly, sneak peek had better of it
Edited by --DewDrops-- - 9 years ago
Originally posted by ArianaGrande

He complimented her by saying she's beautiful

Sonali said thank you :)

Ariana , what did diandra say today . I missed first 10 minutes of episode due to new year party in colony ๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by Swaronvrushan

Mona tereko koi corner nahi kar sakta jab tak mein tere side mein hu

I was just playing Upen Upen with CC๐Ÿ˜† I mean Captain Charishma...
Originally posted by bluerobin

Ariana , what did diandra say today . I missed first 10 minutes of episode due to new year party in colony ๐Ÿ˜†

Upen had tears seeing Diandra, so she told him that she knows he was very much affected by her exit, but last  weeks he had crossed all limits of psychopanti, more than wat they used to say for Gautam...to Tanna she said watever we saw in sneak peek yesterday...she asked Upen to not change himself as he is no more the same Upen n also told him to be careful n not trust a single person (hinting at Tanna)๐Ÿ˜†

To Gautam same as sneak peek...on coffee table she told him abt Puneet n that Gautam is losing some fans coz of Puneet as many ppl dun like Puneet...she told him she liked watever he said in the press conference.   Gautam too looked very relieved๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by --DewDrops--

Upen had tears seeing Diandra, so she told him that she knows he was very much affected by her exit, but last  weeks he had crossed all limits of psychopanti, more than wat they used to say for Gautam...to Tanna she said watever we saw in sneak peek yesterday...she asked Upen to not change himself as he is no more the same Upen n also told him to be careful n not trust a single person (hinting at Tanna)๐Ÿ˜†

To Gautam same as sneak peek...on coffee table she told him abt Puneet n that Gautam is losing some fans coz of Puneet as many ppl dun like Puneet...she told him she liked watever he said in the press conference.   Gautam too looked very relieved๐Ÿ˜†

Thanks a lot yaar for the update ๐Ÿค—  By the way What did Mohit tell dimpy - man main kuch nahi hai . I think dimpy hil gayi after hearing funeral comment used for gautam .
Diandra want gautam jite show bo part edit kar dia dikaya nahi

1 point jab mohit aya ajaz said log janate hoge raste pe rokate hoge somting like that ajaz ko pata hai gautam kitana jyada hit ho gaya hai