Chat Clubs

Funtimes CC 32#|INVITE ONLY| - Page 40

-MONA- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: uscgirl

@Blue - Dimpy has sadly drifted away.. Its not Puneet, Pritam or Gautam.. from what I see she is haunted by her own insecurities. That only she can get out of.. noone can help..

Friends mein difference of opinion hota hai. that doesnt mean there is no friendship or you suddenly feel you were never supported because media or Salman says so.. In that respect Gautam was told so much about so many people but he never questioned them.. still stayed friends with them. Dimpy should just trust Gautam.. this is not the stage to fight and look bad. I think she is now on an ego trip to prove herself right and G wrong. This will not help her. If she forgives and forgets that will help her.

Uscgirl completely agree with you... First few days I felt She was right to get upset... And then Gautam made a first move towards her for the patch up... They indeed sorted out the issue... All thanks to Ali..KU and media for gaumpy break up... With Salmaan and media how can I forget Shilpa's feed back made her think G was wrong... Apni khudke paovn pe khulaadi mari

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pri_BS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
lol RR๐Ÿ˜† but gautam has kept the moustache baki thoda shave kiya hai. gautam kaisa sa hai nah! bhai ke jaate hi shave karli!! i love how gautam's value his relationships be it mom, borther, puns, pritam or Sallu :)
Pri_BS thumbnail
guys LF ki update dedo please๐Ÿ˜†
-MONA- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Pri_BS

lol RR๐Ÿ˜† but gautam has kept the moustache baki thoda shave kiya hai. gautam kaisa sa hai nah! bhai ke jaate hi shave karli!! i love how gautam's value his relationships be it mom, borther, puns, pritam or Sallu :)

You forgot fans ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Pri_BS thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -MONA-

You forgot fans ๐Ÿ˜ณ

oh yeah๐Ÿ˜†
Swaronvrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
upen nd tanna in bedroom and i think dimpy also with them...
can anyone tell me sneek peak mein gautam nddimpy ka kya issue hua
-MONA- thumbnail

guys LF ki update dedo please๐Ÿ˜†

Full on Mute... Kya updates de Aapko...๐Ÿ˜†
-AAMIRnSHERRY- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Bss sirf Di ke relationship ka hi masla hay 
People want him to value it more than it is ๐Ÿ˜†
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I don want him to follow this instruction..Mohit is mad..Pls send hate tweets to him to asking Gautam to shave ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†
Pri_BS thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: CaptainCharisma

Bss sirf Di ke relationship ka hi masla hay 
People want him to value it more than it is ๐Ÿ˜†

saalon ne bol bolke atraction toh bulwa hi liya๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

but for gautam to be 100 percent with someone he has to feel that love from the heart buit for diandra there is nothing beyond normal friendship๐Ÿ˜† 

SV, i am not sure if SP is out๐Ÿ˜•