Funtimes CC 32#|INVITE ONLY| - Page 28

Posted: 9 years ago
Dimpy bhi ab loser ban gae hay
All she does is bitch or cry
Originally posted by --DewDrops--

Dimpy got special treatment, especially to giv her footage her hubby was called in the Party n now he is cuming in as wild card, we know awain nahi aa raha, full on planning to giv footage to Dimpy.

n Tanna has always got special treatment right from first week, even she herself was nominated so many times but didn't go out,  BB got scared of her Disqualification Chahiye rant n punished Gautam immediately wen he was not even at fault n she herself was d culprit.

n Gautam ko kya special treatment mila, has been sevak from week ...does most of the house work but still doesn't get credit...he was isolated, victimized, abused, treated as s**t n even now, they pick up his smallest of things n make mt. out of molehill...I wud say everyone has got special treatment except him...Diandra is not his family, BB sent him for Content n TRP sake, thats why they are dragging this drama for 2 days...only his mom came n his bro, toh wo to Tanna n Puneet k bhi aye hain 2 times, its their badluck if they cudn't meet them during battery task...!!

I agree completely.
Well said Dew !! Couldn't agree more.
Dimpy said this Salman on WKW when he came into the house that Sonali gets special treatment as you have come in. They were asked who will leave and Dimpy said Sonali.
Originally posted by .nilu.

Even though I dont like Sonali much, I doubt BB would evict ker before the weekend kyunki abhi ghar mein larkiyan bohat kum hain...until the challengers don't enter...they'll keep dimpy/sonali...and sonali also brings the attraction appeal to the show...so she is going to stay...thts wat i feel 

Agree... Dimpy will stay for Rahul... But she should go...
Originally posted by ArianaGrande

Good Morning all :) ๐Ÿค—
GM dear๐Ÿค—
On the topic of special treatments:

• Karishma also had special treatment. She is the one who reads maximum announcements from Bigg boss.
  • Everyone gives galli and gets away with a sorry. But Gautam was punished for giving gaali to Karishma.  Punishment for gaali probably happened first time in bigg boss.
  • She herself gave gaalis and was aggressive and was never punished.
  • She was never a sevak. So that in itself is special treatment.
  • She slept on a bed all by herself without sharing with other girls most of the season.

What more does Karishma want? All the above seem to special treatments.

Originally posted by rupa_6

Well said Dew !! Couldn't agree more.
Dimpy said this Salman on WKW when he came into the house that Sonali gets special treatment as you have come in. They were asked who will leave and Dimpy said Sonali.

how small she wud hav felt wen she came to know there's no eviction n Salman came to celebrate his b'day wid dem.

n I forgot to mention, Upen ko sabse zyada special treatment mila, Praneet was sacrificed to save this loser n this week no eviction happened, he was made to feel he is being saved by audience but we all know how n why he was saved...he shud actually b thankful to BB team for still keeping him inside d house.

If he gets a super beizzati wala eviction today, I wud feel the last one month's torture was worth it๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by --DewDrops--

Srk Bashing

Eviction Day...my heart says Upen aaj   jarya  hai Arya k paas๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†

Oops bash nahi kar rahe the... Just expressing why we dislike SRK... 

And why madly love AK and SK๐Ÿ˜ณ
Dimpy and Karishma are insecure and jealous of sonali.simple!!!
I hope both tanna and dimpy go out b4 Sonali 
@Mona...
1. Pritam          - 28%
2. Karishma    - 26%
3. Sonali         - 15%
4. Dimpy         - 11%
5. Ali                - 11%
6. Upen           - 9%