Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: uscgirl

@B&B - congrats for the beautiful blue colorπŸ₯³

Thank u πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

New yr main new color ..πŸ₯³
GrumpyTheCat thumbnail
Originally posted by: nadaanmasakalli

BTW guys i recommend you to watch today's episode of everest esp watch out for the moments when arjun goes away saying jail jana mazaak nahi hota & you get to see his past & then anjali going to him & their convo so normal so AMAZING FAB acting & later akaash opening up about his past to anjali *Sigh* too much perfection 

You are making me want to watch it by constantly talking abt it .I am gonna watch it once this BB is over ..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Dimpy sach main Bekar ka naatak kar rahi hai ab so much Overacting and overreacting
Originally posted by: Beautyandbrain

You are making me want to watch it by constantly talking abt it .I am gonna watch it once this BB is over ..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

BB gaya bhad main i can assure you you'll regret wasting your precious time on BB once you will start watching it πŸ˜†

They have Nailed it Just so amazing
GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

Dimpy sach main Bekar ka naatak kar rahi hai ab so much Overacting and overreacting

She wants the same reaction from GG as from Pritam .But itna na samajh nahin hain GG . 
And he is the last person to be disrespectful to anyone and their family .

Originally posted by: Beautyandbrain

She wants the same reaction from GG as from Pritam .But itna na samajh nahin hain GG . 
And he is the last person to be disrespectful to anyone and their family .

Exactly & her nakhre just irritate me  her giving bhav to gautam makes no sense esp caz he never did anything wrong to her 
GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

Exactly & her nakhre just irritate me  her giving bhav to gautam makes no sense esp caz he never did anything wrong to her 

The way she was making faces when Gautam was talking πŸ€’🀒🀒
I am getting her now .
Pehle poke karo ,abuse karo and then reaction lo ..If no reaction then cry like a river.Ek mudda ko chewing gum ki tarah khicho aur reaction nahin aaya toh again cry .
Scorpio_Velvet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@DiandraSoares13 saw gulati reading ur letter in livefeed.. He said 'i miss u too funny girl'.. Jst curious wat ws there in the letter..? :p
GrumpyTheCat thumbnail
🀒
Originally posted by: uscgirl

Dian πŸ€’

🀒🀒
it's not dian it's the stupid people asking her stupid questions just let it be ab letter main kia tha kia nahi kisiko kia lena dena