Funtimes CC 32#|INVITE ONLY| - Page 18

Posted: 9 years ago
Was so excited to see today's episode and then there was no Di part ..Yeh bb waley bhi na Popat banate rehtey hain hamara.
Originally posted by Beautyandbrain

Was so excited to see today's episode and then there was no Di part ..Yeh bb waley bhi na Popat banate rehtey hain hamara.

faltu main 4 din promo chalein ge pehle phir dikhayein ge wohi sab  jo SP main dikha chuke hain
Congrats BnB ji aap ka color change ho gaya:)
Originally posted by .Disputed.

I think he liked Diandra more tbh. He was really attracted to her.

When he was with Sonali he freaked out when P3 tried to push the angle.

But with Diandra he used to enjoy all the teasing.

😆
No with Sonali he thought he has to watch for no PDA as he was warned by Salman.. With Dian he was playing game as she was doing with him.. He didnt seem in love at all .. see the hugs it looks filmy whereas with Sonali the hugs were more intimate. If he knew that Sonali can do PDA too and is very open about it then we would have definitely seen some in the beginning. 

Dian part was just Dian being desperate. 
Edited by uscgirl - 9 years ago
Originally posted by nadaanmasakalli

Oh ya Thank You ..hahaha ..didn't notice it ..😆
Originally posted by nadaanmasakalli

Congrats B ðŸ¥³ 
I love this color😆
Originally posted by rupa_6

Congrats B ðŸ¥³ 
I love this color😆

Thank u ðŸ˜ƒ
Me too .😃
BTW guys i recommend you to watch today's episode of everest esp watch out for the moments when arjun goes away saying jail jana mazaak nahi hota & you get to see his past & then anjali going to him & their convo so normal so AMAZING FAB acting & later akaash opening up about his past to anjali *Sigh* too much perfection 
@B&B - congrats for the beautiful blue color🥳
Comment on colors site:
"Achha Mokaa milgayana DImpy tereko Rone dhone ke liyee... Bass Banda Sirf yehi bola ki Tum ek We sophiscticated lawyer ki daughter hoo kyu itni giri huvi harkate kar rahi hoo.. isme galti kya hey... we all are watching you ,, we all know how worst you are and your sympathy gaining tears.. stupid girl if i'm the big boss i will give some one task to irritate you till you confirm your Exit from the House on yourself ..."