Funtimes CC 32#|INVITE ONLY| - Page 7

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by -MONA-

people are comparing... Wishing for death... Planing to beat him up... Threatening to cut face... Is equal to potty mouth and Bimbette...
What Gautam had said about KU first tell me... What comments he made about them... What bad he wished about KU...

When puneet and Tanna thrown keechad on each other... Issar's daughters fake twitter account... Created fight between family's...

What Gautam or his family done to KU and family tell me...

Twitter πŸ˜‰ par kuch kehte hein that Gautam gave gaalis to Karishma and said that he will hit Diandra.

Heeiiinnn?

And yeh Pritam ke ahem hein.

Ab khud he dekh lo πŸ˜†
Originally posted by .Disputed.

Twitter πŸ˜‰ par kuch kehte hein that Gautam gave gaalis to Karishma and said that he will hit Diandra.

Heeiiinnn?

And yeh Pritam ke ahem hein.

Ab khud he dekh lo πŸ˜†

He sab imagine TV mein huvaa kya?
Originally posted by rogerrocks

What is with Puneet acting like he is Gautam's father?
πŸ€’πŸ˜† Anyways, i hope they were joking & Gautam actually din eff upπŸ˜†

No the boys have been given some task to woo a girl. I think it's Upma, DimpAli and Gaunali. They were all practising in the LF a while ago.

P2 must be referring to that. Remember how Punz used to teach Gautam to call Diandra princess and sunshine πŸ˜†
Originally posted by --DewDrops--

Devdas bcoz of me lol wat did I doπŸ˜†

Yeah even I dun like Gaumpy fighting but I hate d way she goes n shares everythin she hears from here n there wid KU...n Gautam was really being sweet today but the way she dissed him was bad  :(

Ohh I'll b really happy to see Pu in Hallabol instead of PrπŸ˜†  Especially coz I knw sum1 like Puneet can never b declared as d winnerπŸ˜†

let me become ajaz , dew vacation aur exam ke peeche aur main dew ke peeche πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Dew what you think pritam has no track , don't know what superstar he is . Sonali is also declared as one superstar God only knows by who , By the way the sunday episode was enjoyable because of her , have to give it to her for that . But I sincerely hope triple eviction of sonali upen and pritam before januray third .
Originally posted by -MONA-

He sab imagine TV mein huvaa kya?

Wahan par sab kuch imagination par he based hota hai usually.

Chaddo! Saano ki! πŸ˜†
I feel really happy the way Mohit stood for Gautam today...I always got that feelin dat Gautam has not one true frend besides him or like he's vry lonely n there's no one to support him
Tanna made commnts like mera bf bahar peetega Gautam ko n funeral ones...ppl kept sayin bahar jakar kutta ban jayega bimar hai n wat not

They treated him like s**t...but today his brother came n spoke like a parent, a true frend...a wellwisher

Today m feelin Gautam is not alone...neither inside nor outside...being d elder one I knw hw it feels wen sum one says a word abt your younger bro/sis...Mohit bhi Tanna aur Upen jaise kitno ko bahar dekh lega  ...n ofcourse Gautam's fans are always dere for him, wid him!   He is not aloneπŸ˜›
I don't know but Dimpy falls short for reason to hate currently as I can't hate her completely

Currently it's only Upen and Pritam who are pain to the eyes and don't deserve to win at all

LOL I knew BB would cash on Gautam-Diandra so they kept an episode separate for them tomorrow for TRP (BB is hungry this year for content)

Gautam wasn't even showing little insecurity when Ajaz got special breakfast and outside he was appreciating that rather all others were making Sadela faces

Plus did anyone notice BB used the Gautam-Diandra romantic song (they play that beat ) on UPen-Karishma in coming soon break ad 🀣
Originally posted by .Disputed.

No the boys have been given some task to woo a girl. I think it's Upma, DimpAli and Gaunali. They were all practising in the LF a while ago.

P2 must be referring to that. Remember how Punz used to teach Gautam to call Diandra princess and sunshine πŸ˜†

Yeah possible..Its just that i hate how they all treat him like Puneet's kid..its annoying tbh πŸ˜†
Originally posted by ArianaGrande

LOL by the way did anyone notice Gauti when Ajaz was exposing Ali ,Gauti was standing on top of sofa and singing with beats "Isse Kehtein Hai Torture Isse Kehtein Hai Torture" 🀣

Hi all :) πŸ€—

Lol I did n I said kya utpataang harkatein karta hai yeπŸ˜†
They edited out the most funny part of smashing cake on all HM's :( It was in sneek peek

It was so funny why they wasted so much time on the ending scene it was so OTT